• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks vs Packers smack thread

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will go in hiding for majority of the week. It has to be hard for him since he might even hate Rodgers more than Skip brainless. We should pull up all his quotes for all to see. The Seahawks boards are a mess right now. They even banned me because they couldn't handle the loss and started whining. They were saying the loss was all because of the Hawks sucking and nothing to do with the Packers playing well. That sounds like little kid logic.

Sonny may need meds after he reads this? Maybe he did a Midnight Angel?

MVP candidate Rodgers, Packers dismantle Seahawks

bstoves24

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,316.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers played a good game but that was disrespectful when some players posed for a picture during the end of the game. Hope the teams play again but this time in Seattle. Good luck the rest of the way Packers.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay wins this game. Seattle doesn't have the heart or determination to get it done.

Thanks to the Packers, I made a huge fat stack of cheddar. Thanks to A-Rod and company for having more heart and determination than the Seahawks.

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
marshawn-lynch-memes03-550x388.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To both fan bases in this thread, yesterday's game reminded me of my favorite NFL quote.

You're never as bad as your last game and you're never as good as your last game.

The Hawks don't suck and the Pack is not untouchable.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Packers played a good game but that was disrespectful when some players posed for a picture during the end of the game. Hope the teams play again but this time in Seattle. Good luck the rest of the way Packers.

Packers players pose for picture at end of nearly every game, they are posted at Packers website... you are reading too much into that photo.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Seahawks "contenders or pretenders"? We are ready to find out in the coming weeks.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. It is a little bit tense. I like what gohusk is doing. Sometimes it falls on someone(usually me) to rally up the troops and boost Moral and quit the bickering.
Nice avi Judge:dhd:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny may need meds after he reads this? Maybe he did a Midnight Angel?

I'm right here. It's hilarious that you're looking high and low for me after yesterday when you disappeared from this board for a month when the Packers were on their slide.

Seahawks shit the bed yesterday. Maybe they'll meet in the playoffs again, if the Packers make it.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Disrespectful? It was the end of the game and not after a TD in the first Q and not a fake photo it was a legit photographer requesting for a photo.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm right here. It's hilarious that you're looking high and low for me after yesterday when you disappeared from this board for a month when the Packers were on their slide.

Seahawks shit the bed yesterday. Maybe they'll meet in the playoffs again, if the Packers make it.

I have a variety of questions I will get to later when I have time

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a variety of questions I will get to later when I have time

I'll be around. I won't hide on the politics board for a month like you did earlier in the year.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be around. I won't hide on the politics board for a month like you did earlier in the year.

I am on the politics board all the time all year round usually on a daily. The 4 week slide for the Packers was all the same stuff week after week so not sure how much there was to talk about that would be different or insightful from week to week. I could have come in each Monday and posted that oh yes the Packer struggled again because they were missing the top 3 corners and 3 linebackers or more than half the defensive starters for most of those 4 games and then come in each week saying the same thing but then the peeps here would say ah there's LL again complaining about injuries.

I didnt complain about injuries at all and never do complain about injuries. It was the ill informed out there that do not follow the team close enough to actually know what is going on and that the team that is playing now are not the same players that were playing during the losing streak. The lucky part is that it appears that with the starters back they appear to be playing better so that is a good thing.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am on the politics board all the time all year round usually on a daily. The 4 week slide for the Packers was all the same stuff week after week so not sure how much there was to talk about that would be different or insightful from week to week. I could have come in each Monday and posted that oh yes the Packer struggled again because they were missing the top 3 corners and 3 linebackers or more than half the defensive starters for most of those 4 games and then come in each week saying the same thing but then the peeps here would say ah there's LL again complaining about injuries.

I didnt complain about injuries at all and never do complain about injuries. It was the ill informed out there that do not follow the team close enough to actually know what is going on and that the team that is playing now are not the same players that were playing during the losing streak. The lucky part is that it appears that with the starters back they appear to be playing better so that is a good thing.

So, you avoided this board when the Packers were losing? And you want to call others out when their team loses? Makes total sense....

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main difference with the defense right now is the secondary. Randall and Rollins are back yes but they're playing better than they did when they were healthy. Our run defense has actually done poorly in the three game winning streak but since we have been beating the tar out of teams that really hasn't been a major concern. Our secondary was 26th the first 10 games and has been top 4 the last 3 games. Our total PPG allowed was 27th the first ten games and has been #1 the past three games giving up about 11 PPG. Nobody in this league will beat the Pack if they only score 11 points.

Offensively, I would say Rodgers does look better but so does the play calling. In the last three games I haven't seen bombs on third and 1 or Rodgers holding onto the ball for 5+ seconds on majority of the plays or running on first down every time. MM has called short passes, screens with the occasional bomb on first or second down. Another improvement is in the second half he didn't let of the gas and they kept attacking where as in the first ten games GB would shut it down if they had a big lead in the first half. Having Jordy slowly improve throughout the season and get Cook back has helped as well.

Having Montgomery at the RB position and slowly getting better each week has made the Starks/Lacy injuries/obesity a blessing in disguise. Ty is averaging 5.4 YPC now and is the best receiving threat out of the backfield than any other RB in the NFL right now.

Overall, I would say right now the Packers are easily a top 5 offense with a defense that is top ten when healthy. The secondary was supposed to be one of the best in the NFL coming into the season but it turned out to be the opposite with early struggles by the sophomores and then the injuries piled up. Now they're healthy and playing much better. I feel like we're the USC of the NFL right now as the team that nobody wants to face.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you avoided this board when the Packers were losing? And you want to call others out when their team loses? Makes total sense....

If there was nothing new to talk about what I am suppose to type in a post. I only call out people that share incorrect information because they are not informed enough to talk about what they are posting about to correct them and prevent them from making future mistakes. I will also ask questions if there is an opinion that differes from mine based on what I know so that if I am wrong I will be informed on reality.

I could ask one question right now. You have clearly stated all through the season that the Hawks oline is young but that your coaches have the ability to improve them and that by mid season they would be doing an adequate job to take you deep into the playoffs. If I searched these threads I would see you saying that a few different times. I myself didnt not believe that would be the case. It is now week 14 and they still played quite poorly last night. They played poorly against Tampa as well.

What is the reason of this poor play so deep into the season as what you were sharing was false information.

Now I am going to assume you think the Tampa defense is much better than the Packer defense as you have been saying for like the last 6 weeks that the "Packers are Toast" no chance to make the playoffs, their defense sucks.

So if you Hawks struggled against a team as bad as how you saw them you must have had a hard time sleeping last night to gert their ass kicked by such an inept team.

Why is the O line still struggling

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was nothing new to talk about what I am suppose to type in a post. I only call out people that share incorrect information because they are not informed enough to talk about what they are posting about to correct them and prevent them from making future mistakes. I will also ask questions if there is an opinion that differes from mine based on what I know so that if I am wrong I will be informed on reality.

I could ask one question right now. You have clearly stated all through the season that the Hawks oline is young but that your coaches have the ability to improve them and that by mid season they would be doing an adequate job to take you deep into the playoffs. If I searched these threads I would see you saying that a few different times. I myself didnt not believe that would be the case. It is now week 14 and they still played quite poorly last night. They played poorly against Tampa as well.

What is the reason of this poor play so deep into the season as what you were sharing was false information.

Now I am going to assume you think the Tampa defense is much better than the Packer defense as you have been saying for like the last 6 weeks that the "Packers are Toast" no chance to make the playoffs, their defense sucks.

So if you Hawks struggled against a team as bad as how you saw them you must have had a hard time sleeping last night to gert their ass kicked by such an inept team.

Why is the O line still struggling

The Seahawks suck.

But they're going to end up with the 2 seed and GB will be watching from home.

It is what it is.