• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks vs Packers smack thread

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just look at the three teams schedules. Pack still play Detroit and the Giants play Detroit. Therefore, GB controls their own destiny if the Cowboys continue to beat G-men today.
Okay fair enough, the Pack would have to win out and the Lions would have to lose two out of their three remaining games.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay fair enough, the Pack would have to win out and the Lions would have to lose two out of their three remaining games.

That's just to win the division. Pack control their own destiny to get in the postseason if G-men continue to be dominated today which is looking more likely. Detroit is notorious for collapsing late in the year.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but they face the lions which means one of those teams will lose so unless they tie the Pack control their own destiny.
How about the Redskins, Falcons and Bucs?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just to win the division. Pack control their own destiny to get in the postseason if G-men continue to be dominated today which is looking more likely. Detroit is notorious for collapsing late in the year.

He is to old to understand that you are talking about a wild card spot the Giants now hold. The Packers have a great shot at a wild card

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I agree with you, that the Pack still has a slight chance to win their division.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins, Falcons and Bucs also have 5 losses. The Pack has 6 losses, the Lions have 4 losses. The Lions would have to lose two of their final three games.

TB still plays at Dal and if they lose that GB wins the tie breaker

Pack just need Detroit to lose either the Dal or Giants game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is to old to understand that you are talking about a wild card spot the Giants now hold. The Packers have a great shot at a wild card

The wild card and the division as well. TB still plays @ Dal and if they lose that Pack win the tie breaker due to strength of victory.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB still plays at Dal and if they lose that GB wins the tie breaker

Pack just need Detroit to lose either the Dal or Giants game.
Okay fair enough, it's still possible that the Pack can make the playoffs, but they must win out.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats to the Packers and their fans.
They really wallopped the Seahawks today.
Good luck down the road.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we just need the little bitch Sonny CID to make an appearance.

Yea I need to go find him he said in some thread he would come and admit defeat if they lost as he went off laughing after he posted that. I was worried about him as he watched the game someone better go check on him. But he has lost of explaining to do

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I need to go find him he said in some thread he would come and admit defeat if they lost as he went off laughing after he posted that. I was worried about him as he watched the game someone better go check on him. But he has lost of explaining to do

He will go in hiding for majority of the week. It has to be hard for him since he might even hate Rodgers more than Skip brainless. We should pull up all his quotes for all to see. The Seahawks boards are a mess right now. They even banned me because they couldn't handle the loss and started whining. They were saying the loss was all because of the Hawks sucking and nothing to do with the Packers playing well. That sounds like little kid logic.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will go in hiding for majority of the week. It has to be hard for him since he might even hate Rodgers more than Skip brainless. We should pull up all his quotes for all to see. The Seahawks boards are a mess right now. They even banned me because they couldn't handle the loss and started whining. They were saying the loss was all because of the Hawks sucking and nothing to do with the Packers playing well. That sounds like little kid logic.

Yea I have some of sonnys shit bookmarked someplace. Ya have to save that stuff as you know there will be good times to bring it up

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks haven't lost by more than 10 points in 95 straight games and NFL record. That ended today. I think the Hawks still have a chance at another record to lead the NFL in PPG allowed for 5 straight years though. This Packer offense is clikcing now. The running game with the addition of Michael and Ty really morphing into a RB, Rodgers starting to take what the defense gives him and the WR's/TE's are getting open, catching the ball and breaking tackles. Cook is incredible when healthy. The dude burns DB's as a TE and sometimes teams are dumb enough to put a LB on him which is an automatic 20+ yard gain. Next up the Bears.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. It is a little bit tense. I like what gohusk is doing. Sometimes it falls on someone(usually me) to rally up the troops and boost Moral and quit the bickering.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. It is a little bit tense. I like what gohusk is doing. Sometimes it falls on someone(usually me) to rally up the troops and boost Moral and quit the bickering.

Good for you and LOL @ your new avi. I told you CMIII is juicing.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let try to guess how much Wright will be fined for that cheap shot to tight end Rodgers head on that pass down near the 5 yard line $25,000 maybe?