• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Seahawks vs Packers smack thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They won't get to play the Saints every week.

You're scared of Arizona. I know it

We all know the only reason you guys won the division last year is because Carson got hurt. You're man enough to at least admit that right? I'm sure @Scooby-Doo will agree with me.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're scared of Arizona. I know it

We all know the only reason you guys won the division last year is because Carson got hurt. You're man enough to at least admit that right? I'm sure @Scooby-Doo will agree with me.

I respect the Cards.... Fear them? Fuck no. I need to see more than them beat a team at home that hasnt won a road game against a decent squad in like 5 years before it reaches a level of much concern.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect the Cards.... Fear them? Fuck no. I need to see more than them beat a team at home that hasnt won a road game against a decent squad in like 5 years before it reaches a level of much concern.

I guess the Steelers weren't decent last year?

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Packers pick off Wilson 8 times, they force 5 fumbles, 3 returned for TDs, and they get 2 punt return TDs.

Then Midnight Angel reappears and they fuck up an easy onside kick and lose to the Seahawks in overtime :pound:

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to try and be a little more serious than Podunkparte.....

Seahawks 42
Packers 24

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This week GB goes down faster that Warren Sapps Super Bowl hooker squad.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well NFL.com is saying Kam Chancellor is officially out for this game. I'm not impressed with Kam right now. GB's slot receivers should send Kam a nice gift basket in thanks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks win this game, going to say....27-17. Really hard to get a read this early, on either team.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks win this game, going to say....27-17. Really hard to get a read this early, on either team.

but yet you have the Hawks winning by 10?

hmmmmmm

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well you could say 3 touchdowns or you could say 27 points as that includes the field goals. Now I will say 1 of the field goals was because of an interception if I remember right so 24 points. That is still compared to what they have been as a defense quite the difference. I mean that is going from legendary defense that gives up something like 15 points to middle of the pack defense. I think even without Kam they are better than that but right now they are a defense in transition trying to figure out how the defense will function without one of their biggest pieces.
I wouldn't put too much stock into that first matchup against St. Louis. The Rams beat them in their first head to head last year by a small margin last season then got blown out in their second game. If anything this is just more of the same Seahawks until they start struggling a lot against other opponnents.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the Packers mainly because of Aaron Rodgers and also because the game is at Lambeau Field where the Packers seldom lose.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't put too much stock into that first matchup against St. Louis. The Rams beat them in their first head to head last year by a small margin last season then got blown out in their second game. If anything this is just more of the same Seahawks until they start struggling a lot against other opponnents.

I would agree to a point. I do think the Seattle defense struggling like that is something to worry about a bit. They never once gave up this many points in a game last year. That is with playing some of the top offenses in the entire league last year. This season we have the Rams missing their best receiver and their top 2 RB's yet they moved the ball really well and finished drives with Touchdowns. Now maybe this is an anomaly and this next week we see the same old Seahawks defense that dominates but to me that did raise some red flags. Heck they did a break down on NFL Network as they showed that the communication especially on the back end is just terrible right now. They said last year they might have one miscommunication a game where they were having a miscommunication a drive if not more. Now that stuff can get cleaned up but right now I do think this Seattle team is a little more vulnerable than in years past.

If we go over to the offensive side of the ball I would also say that the OL is worse than last year and that is hard to do. Wilson has more weapons but can he survive a season getting hit as often as he will this year behind such a terrible OL? Again this is week 1 so have to wait and see but to me there are some things that look quite a bit off about this team compared to the past.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but yet you have the Hawks winning by 10?

hmmmmmm
Since I already made this prediction a few weeks ago, figured I should stick to it. Looking at the Seahawks game I saw a lot of blown assignments and miscommunication on defense. Gotto hope those get cleaned up against the Packers.
However this game ends up, it going to be a lot different then the game with the Rams. Rams front 4 always give the offense a tough time. Against the Packers it's going to be about the Packers passing attack. If the Seahawks continue to blow assignments, going to be a long night for them. However if there is one thing the Seahawks have been good at, it's defending against the pass.
Let's hope for a good game and no major injuries.:suds:

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the Packers mainly because of Aaron Rodgers and also because the game is at Lambeau Field where the Packers seldom lose.

I'm in agreement here. If this was in Seattle I would feel more confident but I just don't see Rodgers losing at Lambeau and especially to the Seahawks.

Hope I'm wrong but ...

GB - 24
Hawks - 20

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: GNG