• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Prospect Of The Day

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Brother and his wife have been here for the past week and have only been able to sneak in when He's been checking the market. They had us out looking at house every day. They left for Tampa Tampa a few minutes ago and will be back next week.

Thanks for the extra day........................Prospect of the Day:

Bryce Baringer, P, Michigan State​

Bryce Baringer NFL Draft

Bryce Baringer has one of the biggest legs in college football. Baringer led the nation this year in both gross and net punt average. Despite only forcing fair catches on 20% of his punts, he didn’t give returners anything to do with it. His 49.0 punting average stands out, and so too does has solid 22-to-4 ratio of inside 20’s and touchbacks. Baringer is capable of consistently putting of 50/5.0, meaning 50+ yards of distance and over 5.0 seconds of hangtime. He’s a little less experienced than some of the other punters, but not to a significant degree. He earned 1st team All-America honors this season for a reason, and has a chance to be the 1st punter drafted following a strong performance at the Senior Bowl.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry. Brother and his wife have been here for the past week and have only been able to sneak in when He's been checking the market. They had us out looking at house every day. They left for Tampa Tampa a few minutes ago and will be back next week.

Bryce Baringer NFL Draft

Bryce Baringer has one of the biggest legs in college football. Baringer led the nation this year in both gross and net punt average. Despite only forcing fair catches on 20% of his punts, he didn’t give returners anything to do with it. His 49.0 punting average stands out, and so too does has solid 22-to-4 ratio of inside 20’s and touchbacks. Baringer is capable of consistently putting of 50/5.0, meaning 50+ yards of distance and over 5.0 seconds of hangtime. He’s a little less experienced than some of the other punters, but not to a significant degree. He earned 1st team All-America honors this season for a reason, and has a chance to be the 1st punter drafted following a strong performance at the Senior Bowl.
Well it damn sure a position of need now

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryce Baringer NFL Draft

I like it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryce Baringer NFL Draft

He's a good pick and a position of need. He may be gone in the 5th.
I'd rather have Turk - who I picked in my mock 1.0

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bryce Baringer NFL Draft

Good pick. It's tough to know which punter is going to translate well into the NFL in addition to trying to figure out where they're all going to go in the draft. We NEED a punter and may as well go the way of the draft and tie one up for a few years and forget about it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite kicker in the draft. Plus the mustache is freaking awesome!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite kicker in the draft. Plus the mustache is freaking awesome!
That Snidley Whiplash thing???

If you're going to grow a mustache, grow a fucking mustache.

Just say no to the pencil.
If you can't fill out a walrus or horseshoe, just shave it.

Get real. Be a man.

But whatever.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Snidley Whiplash thing???

If you're going to grow a mustache, grow a fucking mustache.

Just say no to the pencil.
If you can't fill out a walrus or horseshoe, just shave it.

Get real. Be a man.

But whatever.

With his sweet mustache, I’m betting he’s getting more “stank” on him than Jimmy G.

8D8B0316-CA4C-4C7C-922A-71789116F593.jpeg

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm late!

Curtis McClendon

In 2022 as a senior Curtis saw action in 11 games and played a total of 731 snaps for the Mocs. He allowed just 2 QB hurries, 5 QB hits, and no sacks while playing the majority of his snaps at left tackle, and the rest at right guard.

Played a lot at tackle but arms too short for tackle.
Very good blocker!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm late!

Curtis McClendon

In 2022 as a senior Curtis saw action in 11 games and played a total of 731 snaps for the Mocs. He allowed just 2 QB hurries, 5 QB hits, and no sacks while playing the majority of his snaps at left tackle, and the rest at right guard.

Very good blocker!
I like the fact he has played tackle and RG which we really need.

Round Projection?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Note: my computer says you made your pick yesterday?????
BK missed a day and went yesterday with a punter. I did a kicker at 7:43 AM local time.

Today.
Maybe your Windows is screwing up your computer clock?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK missed a day and went yesterday with a punter. I did a kicker at 7:43 AM local time.

Today.
Maybe your Windows is screwing up your computer clock?
It is a remnant of signing up to SportsHoopla from Japan. Cannot correct the SportsHoopla time. My computer is correct. SportsHoopla computer still thinks I'm on Japan Korea Time (JKT)

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm late!

Curtis McClendon

Very good blocker!
cant find him who are the mocs:suds: