• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Prospect Of The Day

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is funny about this is all anyone had to do was remember the person / poster they follow. I follow cheeupcharlie so I just wait for his post

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just bring on the fucking draft already.! Christ, I can't wait.
I am thinking of making an official mock draft thread. Each poster get's to post on mock and one mock only in the end we see who came closest to acutal draft. I have been holding out b/c of all the DHOP speculation which I think is starting to fade./

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking of making an official mock draft thread. Each poster get's to post on mock and one mock only in the end we see who came closest to acutal draft. I have been holding out b/c of all the DHOP speculation which I think is starting to fade./

I like this idea.

p.s. I predict not a single one of us gets even close.

But it would be fun.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I guess I'm up today?

I've attempted to systematically start with our 3rd round avoiding those early flashy picks in hopes of finding a hidden gem or two here in the mid rounds. Maybe I'll circle back to our 1st and 2nd after FA winds down?

I've now reached our final pick in the 4th round. With pick #135 the NE Patriots select Jonathon Mingo, WR, Ole Miss.

Time to invest in a big red zone target. Imagine Mingo 6'-2", Henry 6'-5" and Gesicki 6'-6", Parker 6'-3" JuJu the small one at 6'-1" all flooding the red zone? Very difficult for a team to cover. Mingo ran a 4.46 to go with a 39.5" (91%) vertical on a 6'-2", 220 lb frame.

SCOUTING REPORT: STRENGTHS​

• He’s broad-shouldered, long-limbed and a smooth athlete who showed the ability to make plays downfield.
  • Has top focus and does a nice job catching the ball in stride. Decisive runner who doesn't go down easily despite his size.
  • Mingo plays with a smoothness and balance, and Mingo shows a knack for setting up defensive backs.
  • Mingo transitions quickly from receiver to runner, and he has enough speed to threaten the seam
  • He’s equally dangerous in catch-and-run situations as he is taking the top off a defense
  • Is a much better deep threat than his timed forty would suggest, and will tend to get faster the deeper he gets
  • Is an impressive blocker - can pancake DBs on running plays
  • Has a knack for getting open and is a quarterback's best friend - passers just need to toss the ball in his area and he'll come down with it.

I like the pick. I’ve selected him before in a few mock drafts. But the name always reminds me of Blazing Saddles “Candy gram for Mongo”

CECC79B4-D33E-4BE6-9653-62F1A6F42A91.gif

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fast… great vertical! 11 interceptions while in college. Has very little weaknesses. Projected 5th rounder. Plus… like Moody the kicker I love… he’s got the mustache!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKay I have gone as far with this as I am willing to go, I am tapping out. Below is the updated list.

BigKen
YankeeTraveler
Southieinnc (aka King Southie)
nefansince75
sharkymcwrath
NWPATSFAN
cheerupcharlie

@BigKen is up tomorrow

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fast… great vertical! 11 interceptions while in college. Has very little weaknesses. Projected 5th rounder. Plus… like Moody the kicker I love… he’s got the mustache!
Walter has him rated #32 CB. He is a sleeper for sure but only because there are too many CB's to grade for the "experts" He has a lot of potential! I could see him convert to safety if he cannot start at CB

"Well-built and hits more like a safety than a cornerback in run support.
Has experience and talent for a variety of jobs on special teams.

Great pick if he'll ditch the stache!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OKay I have gone as far with this as I am willing to go, I am tapping out. Below is the updated list.

BigKen
YankeeTraveler
Southieinnc (aka King Southie)
nefansince75
sharkymcwrath
NWPATSFAN
cheerupcharlie

@BigKen is up tomorrow
Corrected for quitter!

BigKen (Thursday)
YankeeTraveler (Friday)
Southieinnc (Monday the 27th)
nefansince75 (Tuesday)
sharkymcwrath (Wednesday)
NWPATSFAN (Thursday)
Cheerupcharley (Friday)

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but I'm busy tomorrow morning so I'm getting my pick in early. Has anybody listed this dude yet? I don't recall seeing so I'm assuming no. I believe BB is going to trade back few times leaving us with a lot of middle picks. 3rd round pick. Receiver. Jaylin Hyatt.

Repost from the other day. Sorry if I fucked up fellas.

Receiver Jaylin Hyatt in the 3rd or 4th round.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what? My day was Monday. Well, let me just repost form Monday since nobody actually saw it. One sec.
I thought we were all back on track?

So, I'm up again tomorrow?

I better get working on it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Morning!

Prospect of Thursday 3/23/2023

Christopher Dunn, Placekicker NC State​

A new entry into the top five kickers in the 2023 NFL Draft, Christopher Dunn has been a bright spark for a North Carolina State program that had high expectations coming into the 2022 CFB season. While the offense has sometimes struggled, Dunn has been as clutch as they come.

With 455 points scored for the Wolfpack through Week 10 of the season, Dunn is comfortably the highest-scoring player in NC State history. He also holds the record for most field-goal completions in program history, nailing 87 of his 104 attempts for an 83.7% career percentage.

This season, Dunn has showcased both power and consistency as a 2023 NFL Draft kicking prospect. He’s 100% on both field goals and extra points, while demonstrating his leg power with a 53-yard long against FSU.