• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prospect of the day....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gotten to a point where it's obnoxious we all get called out from time to time but nepatsfansince75 has made a damn mission of picking upart every damn post BK makes. If it's that bad put him on ignore, if you don't want to do that than be adult enough to lighten the hell up some.

By the way you are up in The Official Draft Prospect of the day
It's not just me and I pick on only trigger posts. Posts that reference rumors that have zero credibility or opinions that are constantly stated as facts or similar posts (where my intent is to mock the other posts).

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, hell...I didn't know we each had to come up with a prospect...my bad. I'll be on top next time.

I'm going to recycle yesterdays that I put in another thread.

Brenton Cox Jr.
LB 6'4" 252 lbs

In my opinion a potential steal outside of the first/second round due to issues he's had. He will be a beast for whoever gets him.
I can agree with another LD or DE that can get pressure on the QB, and one with speed would be nice. Not sure what he acceleration number look like but if I recall he has some wheels. It won't be the first time BB has added a person with a questionable past, it's not something he shy's away from. Offenses are getting faster and faster so lumbering LBs like Hightower are becoming a thing of the past. BB drafted a lot of speed last year, I feel the trend continues.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with another LD or DE that can get pressure on the QB, and one with speed would be nice. Not sure what he acceleration number look like but if I recall he has some wheels. It won't be the first time BB has added a person with a questionable past, it's not something he shy's away from. Offenses are getting faster and faster so lumbering LBs like Hightower are becoming a thing of the past. BB drafted a lot of speed last year, I feel the trend continues.
I agree.

But the flip side is speed kills, as in December/January snow and mud games speed players will often slip or lose footing while the lumbering beasts can still play their game.

Balance and depth.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

But the flip side is speed kills, as in December/January snow and mud games speed players will often slip or lose footing while the lumbering beasts can still play their game.

Balance and depth.
Yeah you need lane cloggers but edge guys need wheels IMO

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the talent. Neither team really came out and said why he was let go. But that there were several instances. No thank you. Plus if he is a penalty machine…. I would go ape shit every time he got one to extend a drive.

I say…. Fuck him.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there are any more participants today is the last day for sign up

Sorry, I took a road trip to Vegas and then got deathly ill. I'll follow along this week and jump in next time.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I took a road trip to Vegas and then got deathly ill. I'll follow along this week and jump in next time.
You are not up for a couple days. Just remember use The Official Draft Prospect Thread.

I guess I convaluted things by creating it but that's where I would like to keep posts

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His "fast" is a 4.72 forty. Quick for an LB.
His temper is even faster!
Anger can be managed. @BigKen isn't in jail?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie I think you are up today,

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2