• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prospect of the day....

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know squat about college players so I'll just watch. Thanks for thinking about me though.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know squat about college players so I'll just watch. Thanks for thinking about me though.
You don't have to watch college ball to research best draft prospects.
Most of our "picks" will be wrong - you might get lucky!
You are well - liked here, join in.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Stromberg for center or guard. Late round draft pick!

• His high football IQ and the ability to set protections at the line of scrimmage will make him popular with position coaches. He’s instinctive after the snap, reading and reacting quickly to stunts and twists and showing an understanding of angles in the run game.
  • He’ll consistently finish blocks, dropping on defenders when Stromberg has them on the ground. Stromberg shows good awareness reacting to twists and stunts as a pass protector, and he has the strength to anchor against bigger defensive linemen.
  • Stromberg thrives on physicality, often out-grappling bigger defensive linemen and winning in the phone booth with tenacity and upper-body strength.
  • Mauler in the run game, playing with a nasty disposition and showing excellent snap and punch quickness.
  • Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Stromberg for center or guard. Late round draft pick!

• His high football IQ and the ability to set protections at the line of scrimmage will make him popular with position coaches. He’s instinctive after the snap, reading and reacting quickly to stunts and twists and showing an understanding of angles in the run game.
  • He’ll consistently finish blocks, dropping on defenders when Stromberg has them on the ground. Stromberg shows good awareness reacting to twists and stunts as a pass protector, and he has the strength to anchor against bigger defensive linemen.
  • Stromberg thrives on physicality, often out-grappling bigger defensive linemen and winning in the phone booth with tenacity and upper-body strength.
  • Mauler in the run game, playing with a nasty disposition and showing excellent snap and punch quickness.
  • Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
Ehhhhh no breaking the rules...

BUt I too have an eye on him

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What rule did I break? Please explain so I know what to do.
LMAO.

If you read Official Draft Prospect thread, it stated one per day. But this is not the official draft prospect thread so you located a loohole by posting here.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, re-read the "rules" So today is only aboutthe WR?
No sir. This is not The Official Draft Prospect Thread. It's the thread I started to see if there any persons of interest. You posted in the non official thread thus creating a loophole that has sent the entire forum into a dark hole.

Only Patricia can recover us all now.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir. This is not The Official Draft Prospect Thread. It's the thread I started to see if there any persons of interest. You posted in the non official thread thus creating a loophole that has sent the entire forum into a dark hole.

Only Patricia can recover us all now.
We are in deep shit.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't count him out yet.

Rumor that a Women's Flag Football team will be interviewing him.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe this.... about as much as I believe most of the rumors you uncover.
Which means that you have zero sense of humor and because you can hide behind a keyboard, type things that you would never have the balls to say face to face.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which means that you have zero sense of humor and because you can hide behind a keyboard, type things that you would never have the balls to say face to face.
When have we met face to face?

Keep your idle threats to yourself. They just don't belong here.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When have we met face to face?

Keep your idle threats to yourself. They just don't belong here.
How about you two just put each other on ignore or wed.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what I was thinking.

Lock them both in a room with a couple sets of boxing gloves and a box of condoms and see what happens.
It's gotten to a point where it's obnoxious we all get called out from time to time but nepatsfansince75 has made a damn mission of picking upart every damn post BK makes. If it's that bad put him on ignore, if you don't want to do that than be adult enough to lighten the hell up some.

By the way you are up in The Official Draft Prospect of the day

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gotten to a point where it's obnoxious we all get called out from time to time but nepatsfansince75 has made a damn mission of picking upart every damn post BK makes. If it's that bad put him on ignore, if you don't want to do that than be adult enough to lighten the hell up some.

By the way you are up in The Official Draft Prospect of the day
Oh, hell...I didn't know we each had to come up with a prospect...my bad. I'll be on top next time.

I'm going to recycle yesterdays that I put in another thread.

Brenton Cox Jr.
LB 6'4" 252 lbs

In my opinion a potential steal outside of the first/second round due to issues he's had. He will be a beast for whoever gets him.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, hell...I didn't know we each had to come up with a prospect...my bad. I'll be on top next time.

I'm going to recycle yesterdays that I put in another thread.

Brenton Cox Jr.
LB 6'4" 252 lbs

In my opinion a potential steal outside of the first/second round due to issues he's had. He will be a beast for whoever gets him.
And maybe beat up the coach!