• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Official Prospect Of The Day

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the delay fellas. Hectic day at work. If someone would like to post a player… by all means do it. I can’t for another 3 hours or so.
1*nPRQgbNeVv1PqgXV-HibXg.jpeg

Name: Bobby Boucher Nickname: “The Waterboy” Position: MLB

College: South Central Louisiana State Height: 5'10" Weight: 185lbs Age: 31

40-YD Dash: 4.87 sec Bench Press: 14 reps Vertical Jump: 22 inches

1*jX-iXKZjXrtmx57s7L5XVQ.jpeg

Size/Strength: 4

Shockingly similar physical build to both former All-Pro QB Paul Crewe and hockey player turned golf superstar Happy Gilmore. Bobby Boucher is not overly strong or fast and is not big by any stretch. That being said, he’s definitely no needledick.

Mental Makeup: 5​

To put it nicely, Boucher isn’t exactly the sharpest pipet in the water purification kit. To put it not nicely, this tractor-driving backwoods buffoon should not be given a playbook longer than 1–3 pages. Oh, and don’t expect him to be reading the play pre-snap. Bobby doesn’t so much analyze the offense before the ball is snapped as he does throw an epic temper tantrum that includes hallucinations, deep inner-monologues, and intense rage. You do not want this guy leading your huddle on D.

Instincts/Recognition: 1​

“See the ball, ANNIHILATE THE BALL AND SEND WHOEVER IS CARRYING IT DIRECTLY TO THE GREAT BEYOND.” That is Bobby Boucher’s only impulse on the gridiron. So yes, it’s safe to say his instincts are solid for a linebacker.

Tackling: 1​

I can put this only one way: In my long, distinguished scouting career, Bobby Boucher is the meanest MFing hitter I’ve ever seen, period. He honestly makes Gary Bertier and Luther “Shark” Lavay look like Pop Warner punks. This dude obliterated his own quarterback at practice, laid out his science professor during a lecture, and has concussed somewhere in the neighborhood of 75% of the southeastern United States! If there are three things in sports that I know for certain, it’s: 1. The best position in sports is Long Snapper, period. 2. Terrible free-throw-shooting 7-footers should always decide to try them granny-style, and most importantly, 3. If you see Bobby Boucher running at you, assume the fetal position and say your freaking prayers.

Versus the Run: 1​

Boucher has that rare “if you’re standing on the football field, no literally, ANYWHERE on the football field, he will find you” type of range that is essential for a Hall of Fame middle linebacker. Whether it’s a sweep or an end around, or even if there’s a guy on the bench randomly holding a ball, Boucher will get to him and open a can of whoopass.

Versus the Pass: 3​

In all of Bobby’s tape, there’s not a single play where he drops into coverage. When it comes to #9, it’s straight up blitz or bust.

Bottom Line:​

South Central Louisiana State superfan Farmer Fran once described Boucher by excitedly mumbling “Hem dibbit cang libbitydibbity mah hemdamly” and frankly I have to agree — Bobby Boucher’s tenacity and, for lack of a better phrase, pure savagery on the football field is truly beyond words. Though he was only a freshman last year, he’s already 31 years old so while his ceiling his high, his career is guaranteed to be short. I’d say his best NFL comparison would be “extra dirty late-career John Lynch.” I would caution teams about using any draft pick higher than a 7th rounder on him, but this guy holds grudges and doesn’t let past slights go very easily. So if you pass on him, watch your friggin’ back. He’ll come for you.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1*nPRQgbNeVv1PqgXV-HibXg.jpeg

Name: Bobby Boucher Nickname: “The Waterboy” Position: MLB

College: South Central Louisiana State Height: 5'10" Weight: 185lbs Age: 31

40-YD Dash: 4.87 sec Bench Press: 14 reps Vertical Jump: 22 inches

1*jX-iXKZjXrtmx57s7L5XVQ.jpeg

Size/Strength: 4

Shockingly similar physical build to both former All-Pro QB Paul Crewe and hockey player turned golf superstar Happy Gilmore. Bobby Boucher is not overly strong or fast and is not big by any stretch. That being said, he’s definitely no needledick.

Mental Makeup: 5​

To put it nicely, Boucher isn’t exactly the sharpest pipet in the water purification kit. To put it not nicely, this tractor-driving backwoods buffoon should not be given a playbook longer than 1–3 pages. Oh, and don’t expect him to be reading the play pre-snap. Bobby doesn’t so much analyze the offense before the ball is snapped as he does throw an epic temper tantrum that includes hallucinations, deep inner-monologues, and intense rage. You do not want this guy leading your huddle on D.

Instincts/Recognition: 1​

“See the ball, ANNIHILATE THE BALL AND SEND WHOEVER IS CARRYING IT DIRECTLY TO THE GREAT BEYOND.” That is Bobby Boucher’s only impulse on the gridiron. So yes, it’s safe to say his instincts are solid for a linebacker.

Tackling: 1​

I can put this only one way: In my long, distinguished scouting career, Bobby Boucher is the meanest MFing hitter I’ve ever seen, period. He honestly makes Gary Bertier and Luther “Shark” Lavay look like Pop Warner punks. This dude obliterated his own quarterback at practice, laid out his science professor during a lecture, and has concussed somewhere in the neighborhood of 75% of the southeastern United States! If there are three things in sports that I know for certain, it’s: 1. The best position in sports is Long Snapper, period. 2. Terrible free-throw-shooting 7-footers should always decide to try them granny-style, and most importantly, 3. If you see Bobby Boucher running at you, assume the fetal position and say your freaking prayers.

Versus the Run: 1​

Boucher has that rare “if you’re standing on the football field, no literally, ANYWHERE on the football field, he will find you” type of range that is essential for a Hall of Fame middle linebacker. Whether it’s a sweep or an end around, or even if there’s a guy on the bench randomly holding a ball, Boucher will get to him and open a can of whoopass.

Versus the Pass: 3​

In all of Bobby’s tape, there’s not a single play where he drops into coverage. When it comes to #9, it’s straight up blitz or bust.

Bottom Line:​

South Central Louisiana State superfan Farmer Fran once described Boucher by excitedly mumbling “Hem dibbit cang libbitydibbity mah hemdamly” and frankly I have to agree — Bobby Boucher’s tenacity and, for lack of a better phrase, pure savagery on the football field is truly beyond words. Though he was only a freshman last year, he’s already 31 years old so while his ceiling his high, his career is guaranteed to be short. I’d say his best NFL comparison would be “extra dirty late-career John Lynch.” I would caution teams about using any draft pick higher than a 7th rounder on him, but this guy holds grudges and doesn’t let past slights go very easily. So if you pass on him, watch your friggin’ back. He’ll come for you.

And Vicki Vallencourt showed him her boobies… and he liked them.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the delay fellas. Hectic day at work. If someone would like to post a player… by all means do it. I can’t for another 3 hours or so.
Chuckies pick:

Jaylen Carter Georgia.
Best prospect in the draft - very fast! I mean very, very fast!
Could drop to #14 - do we take him as "best player available?"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuckies pick:

Jaylen Carter Georgia.
Well he wreaks havoc I still think early on in the draft we need to address the O Line and or a Quality WR. We have to fix our Red Zone woes. He is nasty though. If we address OT in the FA then I am cool with it/.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuckies pick:

Jaylen Carter Georgia.

Doesn't appear he'll be available or is very smart.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A fast.. quick.. shifty rb. A great pass catcher. Horrible blocker. Would be great on screens.

Maybe a 5th or 6th round pick. He’s exciting to watch. Doesn’t fumble.
I was going to suggest a RB today I feel there is a need. And if we address the O Line the horrible blocker comment is less of a concern. A shifty situational and potential ST prospect late in the draft is a reasonable pick IMO. Horrible blocker can be coached up if he is willing to stick his nose in there. Appears to be both quick and fast nice combo

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE

Hanakkuk Baldonado 6’ 5” 260 LBS

Round 6​

At round 6 he is a bit of a project but I feel a project with potential upside. High motor guy, quick out of his stance athletic. Again a work in progress but these type picks are expected in round six.

His Write Per Draft Buzz:

SCOUTING REPORT: STRENGTHS

Baldonado chases well in pursuit, and Baldonado has the athleticism to play in space if asked to drop into coverage.

Possesses accurate snap anticipation and timing to beat blockers off the edge.

As a pass rusher, he shows quickness off the line and has the fluid athleticism and flexibility to bend the edge.

He has the strong core and powerful hands to shed blockers, and he shows excellent instincts with the ability to quickly locate the ball.

He has a high motor and does a solid job setting the edge against the run.

He has prototypical size, with a little more room on his frame to add weight. Baldonado shows impressive quickness at the snap and plays at a good pad level.

SCOUTING REPORT: WEAKNESSES

Baldonado has to develop a counter move or two in the pass rush, and Baldonado needs to make better use of his hands.

Baldonado is so eager to get upfield that he often abandons responsibilities against the run.

While he moves well laterally, he doesn’t always get there in pursuit.
DE

Round 6​

At round 6 he is a bit of a project but I feel a project with potential upside. High motor guy, quick out of his stance athletic. Again a work in progress but these type picks are expected in round six.

Baldonado chases well in pursuit, and Baldonado has the athleticism to play in space if asked to drop into coverage.

As a pass rusher, he shows quickness off the line and has the fluid athleticism and flexibility to bend the edge.

He has the strong core and powerful hands to shed blockers, and he shows excellent instincts with the ability to quickly locate the ball.

He has prototypical size, with a little more room on his frame to add weight. Baldonado shows impressive quickness at the snap and plays at a good pad level.

Baldonado has to develop a counter move or two in the pass rush, and Baldonado needs to make better use of his hands.

Baldonado is so eager to get upfield that he often abandons responsibilities against the run.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like him. Might be just the edge guy to keep Judon and Uche as well as Wise fresh by playing solidly against the run.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @YankeeRebel was today:

YankeeRebel
BigKen (friday)
YankeeTraveler (monday, 6th)
Southieinnc (tuesday)
nefansince75 (wednesday)
sharkymcwrath (thursday)
NWPATSFAN (friday)
cheerupcharlie (Monday, 13th)

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE

Round 6​

DE

Round 6​

Sounds like a typical BB type of pick.

Also sounds like someone Bill would take in the first two rounds just to watch the world spin.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like a typical BB type of pick.

Also sounds like someone Bill would take in the first two rounds just to watch the world spin.
Yeah let's hope not.

I do think there would be interest he seems to have a lot of upside.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DE

Round 6​

DE

Round 6​

He looks like a mean SOB and just based on his physical size could probably take his skill set to a whole new level with top shelf trainers helping him.

I'd give him a shot for sure.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy ain't a prospect. He's an immediate starter:

Jack Campbell, Iowa​

At 6’5″ and 246 pounds, Jack Campbell is a force in the middle of Iowa’s vaunted defense. He’s one of the most consistent and seasoned defenders in the 2023 NFL Draft, making his projection effortless.

Campbell has the length to wrap up tackles, shed blocks, and disrupt passing lanes. Plus, he moves like a more diminutive player in space, with the short-area quickness and read/react ability to close on the ball. There are more athletic and imposing LBs in the class, but teams will covet Campbell’s no-nonsense skill set.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack looks like a future star. #2 LB by Walter, #10 by draftbuzz.
He'd be a hell of an add to any defense but teams like the Dolphins are so desperately in need of an inside LB that you'd have to "reach"
He'll be gone in the 2nd round - hopefully to the NFC!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jack looks like a future star. #2 LB by Walter, #10 by draftbuzz.
He'd be a hell of an add to any defense but teams like the Dolphins are so desperately in need of an inside LB that you'd have to "reach"
He'll be gone in the 2nd round - hopefully to the NFC!

BB does like his linebackers. Wouldn't shock me to see him make a move to get this dude, assuming he fits the BB LB profile.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sitting here trying to figure who's turn today it is and why they have not posted. It's me??????

Tyler Scott
  • Junior Olympic sprinter with electric top-end speed.
  • Ten of 14 career touchdowns went for 30-plus yards.
  • Very fluid and athletic in his movements.
  • Able to accelerate to top speed very quickly.
  • Drives and leverages coverage away from stem points.
  • Former high school running back with excellent run-after-catch talent.
  • Offers dynamic versatility due to his skill set.
  • Punt return potential waiting to be cultivated.
  • Keeps pedal floored while turning to track the deep ball.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully Cam Smith answered questions faster than he ran the 40. He was one of the slowest on his first dash. 4.55. Best time was TJ Turner who apparently has an afterburner 4.37. Average was about 4.45 in the first pass. Alabama Safety Brian Branch ran it over 5.0