• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nothing personal Huskers, you just suck.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thiefery cleans them off for me.

tumblr_ovn9kh8K0A1rnx8mmo7_400.gif

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freak Nasty got fired.. rightfully so.. Frost tried to hide his players transgression and look at corn..

I thought I saw it all with aggy humping its SEC logo as if they just won all the hardware and here comes Corn.. Look at my smart friends..who kicked me out of AAU but it's ok, they just are hazing us out of love, they will come around.. Oh and look at our new rivalries.. Iowa (YAY!) MN (UPGRADE).. NW(hey that's a smart school TOO)..

But let me bash Cedric Benson, Vince Young.. because they weren't smart and they graduated from Texas (and only Texas homers would dare say it's school is better than Neb)

Yeah.. we may never beat tosu..or Iowa..or Michigan..BUT darn it, they like us and we are just as SMART!!

PATHETIC big red, pathetic.

giphy.gif

** LOL you really trying to flex on Texas academics with your ranking of 139? ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE** Good job, CORN AGGY
LOL Bo??.. Can't compare the two since Bo is just a coordinator.. But why don't you compare Tom and Frost? It don't matter Bo couldn't beat Texas.. And I'm certain Frost will never get that chance at nebraska.. How about you figure out how to beat Iowa?

We can beat Maryland.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It must be horrible time in Lincoln if a 3* WR thinks Nebraska is not good enough for him.

You guys are hysterical and so excited about winning 9 to 11 games. Your window is closing and that fucker wasn't very wide in the first place. I'm not talking national championships either.Congratulations on Johnson.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stopped reading after "better academic standing" I guess you are now AAU status? And recruiting is back on the up tick? Well atleast y'all will get paid.. from wins to just adding some zeroes..
Winning ain't important no mo. All about the Benjamins, just the Benjamins. Why else would the B1G invite Maryland and Rutgers? Why else would Maryland and Rutgers accept the invitation? Benjamins, man, Benjamins.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A state of 30 million and a state of less than two million. Why are you so bad at football?
Football, schmootball. I'm tellin' ya man, measuring how good a team is at football has changed. Now the measuring stick is how much money the football team can bring in, not how many games it can win!

Case in point. I present the Dallas Cowboys. Top of the heap in money...not so much in wins. Same can be said for Texas and Texas A&M. The other teams can have their Super Bowl champs, Big 12 Championship Trophies, SEC CHampionship Trophies.....as long as the cash keeps rolling in everything is fine.

We have a saying for this. All hat, no cattle. (But all three of 'em have a lot of hat!)

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football, schmootball. I'm tellin' ya man, measuring how good a team is at football has changed. Now the measuring stick is how much money the football team can bring in, not how many games it can win!

Case in point. I present the Dallas Cowboys. Top of the heap in money...not so much in wins. Same can be said for Texas and Texas A&M. The other teams can have their Super Bowl champs, Big 12 Championship Trophies, SEC CHampionship Trophies.....as long as the cash keeps rolling in everything is fine.

We have a saying for this. All hat, no cattle. (But all three of 'em have a lot of hat!)
Don't.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it rains, it pours.

Brett McMurphy hinting at some schools will do a home and home with other conference members for 2020. Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Iowa are all talking about doing it, if some other conference members cannot do it.(Northwestern, Illinois, Rutgers)

Since Nebraska was already scheduled to play them both as away games, that would mean Iowa and Wisconsin would be scheduled to be in Lincoln.

Nebraska would schedule the games at home before November.

My conjecture
Wisconsin comes to Lincoln on October 17. Both Wisconsin and Nebraska have an open date
Iowa comes to Lincoln on October24

This is a smart financial move for Nebraska to maintain their budget. Also, the Nebraska fans would show up since it would be unknown how badly Nebraska would lose at that time.

The Iowa and Wisconsin fans would come to Lincoln, because they know it is a win.

Then for the rematches, at Iowa and at Wisconsin, Nebraska fans would not be showing up giving the Iowa and Wisconsin fans more tickets for their rabid fanbases.

if that happens, Nebraska's chances of going bowling are down the drain.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it rains, it pours.

Brett McMurphy hinting at some schools will do a home and home with other conference members for 2020. Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Iowa are all talking about doing it, if some other conference members cannot do it.(Northwestern, Illinois, Rutgers)

Since Nebraska was already scheduled to play them both as away games, that would mean Iowa and Wisconsin would be scheduled to be in Lincoln.

Nebraska would schedule the games at home before November.

My conjecture
Wisconsin comes to Lincoln on October 17. Both Wisconsin and Nebraska have an open date
Iowa comes to Lincoln on October24

This is a smart financial move for Nebraska to maintain their budget. Also, the Nebraska fans would show up since it would be unknown how badly Nebraska would lose at that time.

The Iowa and Wisconsin fans would come to Lincoln, because they know it is a win.

Then for the rematches, at Iowa and at Wisconsin, Nebraska fans would not be showing up giving the Iowa and Wisconsin fans more tickets for their rabid fanbases.

if that happens, Nebraska's chances of going bowling are down the drain.
I really don't expect fans to be raiding it's opponents cities this fall.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh noes, we didn't get a 3 star WR... :noidea:

I wouldn't turn my nose up at 3*s. Obviously he's probably not phenomenal, but he would have been Nebraska's third best recruit thus far (247 composite, he'd be second best on rivals behind your one 4* (who's a really big boy)).

But for me, the bigger red flag is that Frost has extended ~395 offers for the class of 2021, the most of any coach. That reeks of desperation. Cast a super wide net (that's like 30% of all rated players) hoping you can grab something at all, rather than trying to recruit for culture and need. I tend to have favorable opinions about Nebraska, and would like for them to be good, and that's what really concerns me.

Thiefery

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't turn my nose up at 3*s. Obviously he's probably not phenomenal, but he would have been Nebraska's third best recruit thus far (247 composite, he'd be second best on rivals behind your one 4* (who's a really big boy)).

But for me, the bigger red flag is that Frost has extended ~395 offers for the class of 2021, the most of any coach. That reeks of desperation. Cast a super wide net (that's like 30% of all rated players) hoping you can grab something at all, rather than trying to recruit for culture and need. I tend to have favorable opinions about Nebraska, and would like for them to be good, and that's what really concerns me.
I'm gonna be honest.. for this cycle, it's not a good look to bash a players rating. There isn't any camps going on, and won't be. Coaches are diving into Sophomore and JR season tapes of this kids. To think that 247, ESPN, or Rivals are doing the exact same thing is no.. They are still going by measurables and which schools are going after a player to determine it's rankings.
2021 class is going to be the ultimate test in staffs ability to evaluate.

Frost is def carpet bombing offers in the state of Texas for sure, time will tell if they actually hit. Based on his classes, I don't think they will, but it's still early.

Angry red

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok?.. well I'm sure we could beat Troy too..

Oh angry red.. you can't out run your thoughts.. Maybe just admit you are a "little" different.. its 2020 son..

cruise-running.gif

Don't be so sensitive. I have family members that are gay. They just roll their eyes at me. I love those LGBTQY etc. bastards.