• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No team has ever won 3 Super Bowls in a row. What if the Chiefs do it?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Screwed by a roughing call on Brady where hd literally wasnt even touched ( cost them 7 ) and screwed after thd game clinching INT was nullified by an offsides call on a guy who was clearly not offsides
I'm just gonna leave this here;

screen-shot-2019-01-21-at-12.38.48-am.png

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying they'll have the same officials for next year's game as well?
They'll have double digit picks on a SB winner and more cap flexibility than other contenders. The Bills and Eagles will likely be weaker than they are now.

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll have double digit picks on a SB winner and more cap flexibility than other contenders. The Bills and Eagles will likely be weaker than they are now.
Not saying KC played badly or that they deserved less than 50% chance to win, they're good but what I saw was that the equality level was only achieved through a highly questionable call at the end. It's not to say they wouldn't have scored or even kicked a field goal ( they were already in range ) The call guaranteed a KC win and had more than enough weight to determine the outcome, that's not what officiating is designed to do. Even with the field goal ( without the penalty ) there was plenty of time and timeouts left for Philly to make the game memorable( either way ), but that was taken away and so was the suspense.
This could have been one of the best-ever games but a marginal call took that all away a diminished its place in history.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not saying KC played badly or that they deserved less than 50% chance to win, they're good but what I saw was that the equality level was only achieved through a highly questionable call at the end. It's not to say they wouldn't have scored or even kicked a field goal ( they were already in range ) The call guaranteed a KC win and had more than enough weight to determine the outcome, that's not what officiating is designed to do. Even with the field goal ( without the penalty ) there was plenty of time and timeouts left for Philly to make the game memorable( either way ), but that was taken away and so was the suspense.
This could have been one of the best-ever games but a marginal call took that all away a diminished its place in history.
I don't understand your take.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already stated I was surprised they called that hold, but only because they swallowed their whistles throughout the game on much more obvious calls.

I'll admit I was biased against the Eagles, but most of the none whistles aided the Eagles.

You sound biased also, but against KC.