• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Interest For Bradford

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone likes to point out that he has missed a lot of time, but that is due to injuries sustained while playing in the league. That is part of the business, like it or not. It is not his fault in the least that he has missed time, so he shouldn't feel obligated to give money back. In any other league, he would be guaranteed that money. Somehow, in the most violent league, money isn't guaranteed. Those injuries are likely to shorten his career and impact his quality of life after football. If he's willing to restructure, great, but it's far from an obligation.

Well said. People forget he could have just retired after that injury and called it a day too. At least he's trying to come back most wouldn't after the second injury.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amazing how people like or dislike Sam. he is so polarizing. It would be boring without being able to talk about him lol. Exactly on get it while you can.
You got that right. And it goes all the way back to the Suh, Bradford debate. Has Bradford been all that? No. But like shop I cant fault him for injuries. For me just give me a real alternative. Everyone wants to bitch but know body has any answers. Except Bradford needs to give back all the money. I mean come on.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got that right. And it goes all the way back to the Suh, Bradford debate. Has Bradford been all that? No. But like shop I cant fault him for injuries. For me just give me a real alternative. Everyone wants to bitch but know body has any answers. Except Bradford needs to give back all the money. I mean come on.

Oh yeah don't say that name lol. That's what I have always said give me a better quarterback option and I'm all for it. A lot of people seem to think there's a quarterback tree that you can just go get another one.

Honestly if they cut him and brought in Mark Sanchez I could see their thinking. I don't think Sanchez is better obviously but if they can sign Sanchez for 3 million and save 10m idk. I don't think we need a superstar quarterback just a game manager that doesn't turn it over.

Maybe they re-sign sam and then trade him who knows. This is better than any soap opera.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah don't say that name lol. That's what I have always said give me a better quarterback option and I'm all for it. A lot of people seem to think there's a quarterback tree that you can just go get another one.

Honestly if they cut him and brought in Mark Sanchez I could see their thinking. I don't think Sanchez is better obviously but if they can sign Sanchez for 3 million and save 10m idk. I don't think we need a superstar quarterback just a game manager that doesn't turn it over.

Maybe they re-sign sam and then trade him who knows. This is better than any soap opera.
If its boot Bradford time then get off the pot. Go after a Chase Daniel or a Mallett and bring in a Sanchez if you want. And P Manning is one hit from a wheelchair. That's just a fact. Why do I mention it? Because every NFL QB earns their money.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it amazing how people like or dislike Sam. he is so polarizing. It would be boring without being able to talk about him lol. Exactly on get it while you can.

He's not polarizing or amazing Coug! I probably wouldn't even be saying too much about him if it wasn't for you always saying how great he is!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O
He's not polarizing or amazing Coug! I probably wouldn't even be saying too much about him if it wasn't for you always saying how great he is!

Yeah right?? His name doesn't bring up debate at all... :L:gaah:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O

Yeah right?? His name doesn't bring up debate at all... :L:gaah:
It does, but probably not as much if you didnt come in here praising his greatness!

I guess according to you, Fisher, J.long, Austin, and others are all polarizing also!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad I gave up talking about Bradford a long time ago. :dhd:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does, but probably not as much if you didnt come in here praising his greatness!

I guess according to you, Fisher, J.long, Austin, and others are all polarizing also!

Not like Sam the man. No :clap:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad I gave up talking about Bradford a long time ago. :dhd:

I should probably following your lead, but I can't help myself, its too easy and I don't know what I would do with that void in my life exchanging barbs with the Coug!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should probably following your lead, but I can't help myself, its too easy and I don't know what I would do with that void in my life exchanging barbs with the Coug!

You should man up! Go out and buy a Sam #8 Jersey and support our franchise QB. :yes:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should man up! Go out and buy a Sam #8 Jersey and support our franchise QB. :yes:
I'd probably have to buy it from you, I'm sure you have cornered the market on Sammie gear!

I own shirts of my Rams, Dodgers, and Angels, I have never, nor will I ever wear a shirt with another guys name on the back of it, mainly because, they end up getting traded, or you buy their shirt as in SAMs case and they turn out to be a nobody, plus I just think it's kind of gay(not that's theres anything wrong with that) to have another guys name on the back of my shirt!

But you go ahead Coug, Sammie needs all the money he can get, wouldn't want him to downsize his house, car, or anything else!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a white Warner jersey from back in the day. Never worn, tags and in plastic. That ought to get me a couple 12pks off ebay one of these days.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warner's jersey is the only one I have ever bought for myself.

Bradford probably won't even be with the team come next year.