• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think she would not move in to be close enough to get squirted.

How about call the police?
What makes you think she moved in? You're kind of inventing a scenario.

By the way, I don't always believe somebody just because she said she's a victim. But in real life what she says matches how somebody would respond.

Famous millionaire football star is in your apartment and then his behavior gets surreally inappropriate.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think she moved in? You're kind of inventing a scenario.

By the way, I don't always believe somebody just because she said she's a victim. But in real life what she says matches how somebody would respond.

Famous millionaire football star is in your apartment and then his behavior gets surreally inappropriate.
Maybe you misunderstood. By "move in" I meant move in closer to him. I think most in this situation either get out and/or call the police. They don't watch him masturbate then get close enough to be squirted.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Watson doesn't ask to be traded, I think we all know none of this stuff comes out. The Texans won't be held accountable in this but interesting article

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you misunderstood. By "move in" I meant move in closer to him. I think most in this situation either get out and/or call the police. They don't watch him masturbate then get close enough to be squirted.
I know. What makes you think she moved in?

And how long do you think this took?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
earlier there was 22 or whatever they said wouldnt be sent to criminal court, but since then more have come forward for a civil case.
If that case goes to court something might come out of it to revisit going to criminal trial.
If I was Watsons side. I wouldnt want to go to court at all. Settle. But then again. I think he tried to settle & they said no, so he might still end up with a criminal trial in the long run.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Watson doesn't ask to be traded, I think we all know none of this stuff comes out. The Texans won't be held accountable in this but interesting article

Interesting read:

The 66 women are:

• The 24 who have sued him, including two who filed suits within the last week. In the most recent suit, the woman said Watson masturbated during the massage.
  • A woman who sued but then withdrew the complaint because of “privacy and security concerns.”
  • Two women who filed criminal complaints against Watson but did not sue him.
  • At least 15 therapists who issued statements of support for Watson at the request of his lawyers and gave him massages during that period.
  • At least four therapists from Genuine Touch, the massage therapy group contracted with the Texans.
  • Five women identified by the plaintiffs’ lawyers during the investigation for their civil suits.
  • At least 15 other women whose appointments with Watson were confirmed through interviews and records reviewed by The Times.
A deeper look at the civil suits, including a review of private messages entered as evidence, shows the lengthy efforts by Watson to book massages and the methods he used to assure women that he could be trusted.

Watson was asked in the deposition about the nondisclosure agreement he received from Brent Naccara.
Watson began taking the N.D.A. to massages that same week, giving one to the woman in Manvel, who signed it, and another to a woman who said in her lawsuit that she ended the session after he suggested a sexual act. Watson told her she had to sign in order for him to pay, so she did, according to her filing. Watson said in a deposition that he used this N.D.A. only for massage appointments because he had lawyers and agents who handled his other business.

Holy cow he was bringing nondisclosure agreements with him to his "massages" even threaten to not pay unless they signed them.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know. What makes you think she moved in?

And how long do you think this took?
I realize it's been said Watson has incredible aim, but not sure this is what anyone meant. Good distance, too. She claimed she backed away when she saw he had a boner....but then got closer to be squirted?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting read:

The 66 women are:

• The 24 who have sued him, including two who filed suits within the last week. In the most recent suit, the woman said Watson masturbated during the massage.
  • A woman who sued but then withdrew the complaint because of “privacy and security concerns.”
  • Two women who filed criminal complaints against Watson but did not sue him.
  • At least 15 therapists who issued statements of support for Watson at the request of his lawyers and gave him massages during that period.
  • At least four therapists from Genuine Touch, the massage therapy group contracted with the Texans.
  • Five women identified by the plaintiffs’ lawyers during the investigation for their civil suits.
  • At least 15 other women whose appointments with Watson were confirmed through interviews and records reviewed by The Times.
A deeper look at the civil suits, including a review of private messages entered as evidence, shows the lengthy efforts by Watson to book massages and the methods he used to assure women that he could be trusted.

Watson was asked in the deposition about the nondisclosure agreement he received from Brent Naccara.
Watson began taking the N.D.A. to massages that same week, giving one to the woman in Manvel, who signed it, and another to a woman who said in her lawsuit that she ended the session after he suggested a sexual act. Watson told her she had to sign in order for him to pay, so she did, according to her filing. Watson said in a deposition that he used this N.D.A. only for massage appointments because he had lawyers and agents who handled his other business.

Holy cow he was bringing nondisclosure agreements with him to his "massages" even threaten to not pay unless they signed them.
Most telling here is the 2 who filed criminal complaints but did not sue assuming that is true.

The NDA? I can see wanting one if he planned on asking for anything kinky/out of the norm, even if consensual since he's a high profile figure. Obviously, IF he had them perform these acts and then asked they sign an NDA to be paid that is uncool to say the least.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can really appreciate the Browns organization not talking to any of the victims before giving him 230 million guaranteed. Fuck those ladies, am i right?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize it's been said Watson has incredible aim, but not sure this is what anyone meant. Good distance, too. She claimed she backed away when she saw he had a boner....but then got closer to be squirted?
She was giving him a massage, right? And she backed away? And he got up?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can really appreciate the Browns organization not talking to any of the victims before giving him 230 million guaranteed. Fuck those ladies, am i right?
seriously, why talk to them? Will they amend their story that they could read?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She was giving him a massage, right? And she backed away? And he got up?
According to the story I read (and posted here earlier....not sure it was this thread) she massaged him, saw he had a boner, then stopped the massage. Apparently you believe she continued to watch him pleasure himself AND stayed close enough to be squirted.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seriously, why talk to them? Will they amend their story that they could read?
Every good investigator knows there are three sides to every story, the two sides and the truth. You aren't doing your job right, if you talk to just one side

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every good investigator knows there are three sides to every story, the two sides and the truth. You aren't doing your job right, if you talk to just one side
Well the Browns have attorneys (who are or have investigators) and were advised talking to them didn't do much good.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on.