• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, does it make sense to you she was so outraged he had a boner that she stayed and watched him masturbate AND stayed close enough to be squirted? Let me help out again by making it multiple choice....

a) yes, that seems perfectly reasonable
b) no, that's kooky talk
Depends on how much cash he were paying.

For enough money I'd do Rosie O'Donnell

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to focus on Watson behavior, does jacking off and ejaculating while getting a massage seem normal or perverted to you? I image the women were totally stunned and not sure what to do in the moment. That would be a normal response,but I get it you want to victim blame here to protect your hero.
oh, and since questions do not scare me let me once again answer yours. Cannot say I've ever jacked off or ejaculated during a massage and not something I'd do. But I would expect anyone who was offended by a guy with a boner would not stick around to watch him masturbate nor get close enough for the jizz to land on him/her. Maybe she made it up?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, and since questions do not scare me let me once again answer yours. Cannot say I've ever jacked off or ejaculated during a massage and not something I'd do. But I would expect anyone who was offended by a guy with a boner would not stick around to watch him masturbate nor get close enough for the jizz to land on him/her. Maybe she made it up?
Your going with the "blame the victim here"? You do realize that might be hard to pull off with 24 different individuals accusing him of being a pervert.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll go with a. To shocked and stun to know what to do, but who gives a shit. It's not her reaction that needs to be questioned but Watson action. Fucking pervert.
It kind of his her reaction that should be questioned, especially if she is filing a civil suit. But, sure, outrage over something often means leaning in instead of stepping back.

To be clear it does not mean all his accusers lied but this one sure seems sketchy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your going with the "blame the victim here"? You do realize that might be hard to pull off with 24 different individuals accusing him of being a pervert.
In this case (and the only case I'm talking about), I'm going with her story does not add up.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure Mayfield will not take another snap for the Browns, but I've been wrong before so who knows.

No doubt it would not be an ideal situation but IF they think he's a better alternative to Brissett I believe they'd do it...unless moved in a deal they feel helps them.

Normally I'd agree, and in fact would otherwise be pushing this same idea. But a couple of X factors might cloud the situation a bit. #1, for whatever number of reasons, Mayfield still remains with the team. There should have been a resolution by now ending his relationship with the club. And #2, we have to wonder if the Browns suspect that this will be a multi game suspension for Watson. If so, love him or hate him, Mayfield would likely give the Browns the best chance for some dubs.
I dont see this happening at all. Unless Watson is gonna be suspended the whole year.
Lets pretend Watson is gone for 6-8 games. They start Brissett he goes 0-2 or 0-3. Shits the bed. Then Mayfield comes in & goes 3-1 or 4-1 or even worse undefeated. In however many games he plays. Then Bench him for Watson who goes & breaks the winning streak with a loss.
There is no way they are gonna put themselves in that position. This isnt even considering how the browns or Mayfield might be in the locker room.
Only way it would work is if Watson wasn't coming back this season.
Otherwise, the only way Mayfield sees the field (if he is even on the team week 1) is as an Emergency QB.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, does it make sense to you she was so outraged he had a boner that she stayed and watched him masturbate AND stayed close enough to be squirted? Let me help out again by making it multiple choice....

a) yes, that seems perfectly reasonable
b) no, that's kooky talk
1654594681889.png

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd kind of like them to open it up and talk to victim 24. Would love to hear her answer if she was so offended she stopped the massage when he had an erection, why did she stay long enough and close enough to him so he could masturbate and then ejaculate on her?

Admittedly, I cannot say I've heard of this person, but this is according to NFL writer Kalyn Kahler.
yeah, and then we should kick her ass and steal her car :lm:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont see this happening at all. Unless Watson is gonna be suspended the whole year.
Lets pretend Watson is gone for 6-8 games. They start Brissett he goes 0-2 or 0-3. Shits the bed. Then Mayfield comes in & goes 3-1 or 4-1 or even worse undefeated. In however many games he plays. Then Bench him for Watson who goes & breaks the winning streak with a loss.
There is no way they are gonna put themselves in that position. This isnt even considering how the browns or Mayfield might be in the locker room.
Only way it would work is if Watson wasn't coming back this season.
Otherwise, the only way Mayfield sees the field (if he is even on the team week 1) is as an Emergency QB.
I mean, luckily this FO does not care what fans or media thinks and wont allow emotion to get in the way of winning IMO. They wont play Baker because he might play well then be worried that Watson comes back and doesn't? Seems like strange logic to me....never mind when they make the decision they wont see into the future and likely believe Watson will play well when he returns and base their decision off that.

Best case for everyone (IF Watson faces a long suspension) is Baker plays well. Would make it more likely they get what they want in a trade and good for him as makes it more likely someone would sign him to a deal like he wants for 2023.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, and then we should kick her ass and steal her car :lm:
Not sure this applies to you as much as a few others here but is there nothing you or they could hear where they might say "wait a minute...just hold on" when it comes to what someone accuses Watson of doing?

If someone said he tied her up and ejaculated into her mouth the first time she saw him, but still saw him a few more times

Again, this does not mean 1 of the accusers, a dozen, even more perhaps are not telling the truth but some of those stories don't make much sense. Never mind some family members/co-workers/friends claimed some lied.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, luckily this FO does not care what fans or media thinks and wont allow emotion to get in the way of winning IMO. They wont play Baker because he might play well then be worried that Watson comes back and doesn't? Seems like strange logic to me....never mind when they make the decision they wont see into the future and likely believe Watson will play well when he returns and base their decision off that.

Best case for everyone (IF Watson faces a long suspension) is Baker plays well. Would make it more likely they get what they want in a trade and good for him as makes it more likely someone would sign him to a deal like he wants for 2023.
Not sure what that incoherent babble was at the end of your 1st paragraph? Doesn't matter.

Yes I'm sure the FO would love to see BM do great? Not like they wouldn't kick their own ass for mortgaging the future and paying a God awful amount for a QB. A QB that may miss the majority of two full NFL seasons.

I'm sure the logical Brown fans will also love that.

It may be 2023 before he walks, if the civil law suits keep piling up?

It's easy to see why you're a spinner and not a GM or FO guy.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he wont be under contract for browns to trade him in 2023. Dont know the trade deadline, but if a long suspension, dont think you trade him before that deadline in 2022.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick around? It was in her apartment. You think she should go to another room or something?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick around? It was in her apartment. You think she should go to another room or something?
A lot of blame the victim vibes: winning > all else ... not a line I'd be willing to walk, and one I know many other Browns fans don't wish to.

Talked to my former roomie from college the other day about this, he lives in downtown Cleveland, and is a huge Cleveland guy - cancelled his season tickets when they traded for Watson...shocked me, but said he just couldn't justify the means the organization was using to reach the end.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of blame the victim vibes: winning > all else ... not a line I'd be willing to walk, and one I know many other Browns fans don't wish to.

Talked to my former roomie from college the other day about this, he lives in downtown Cleveland, and is a huge Cleveland guy - cancelled his season tickets when they traded for Watson...shocked me, but said he just couldn't justify the means the organization was using to reach the end.
Such a terrible decision. I understand, to a certain extent, that without an elite QB it's near impossible to win a SB these days, and there was a proven one available... but this is not going to go well.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may be 2023 before he walks, if the civil law suits keep piling up?

It's easy to see why you're a spinner and not a GM or FO guy.
Civil suits have nothing to do with his punishment from the NFL, if he still had criminal charges that would be a different story. It would be that the NFL will decide and that will be the end of it. Sure he could be suspended for the entire season and then play in 2023, definitely a possibility. Goodell already said that there will be no exempt list for Watson.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think she would not move in to be close enough to get squirted.

How about call the police?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when does the first Cleveland based masseur, file accusations?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, not a fan of blaming the victim but is this really that? seems that is more when you say something like it was because of how she dressed, she wanted it too, etc. I'm saying what she did just doesn't seem believable in the case of #24.

Just curious, is there anything a victim could have said here where you'd question her in this situation or no way even one of them lied/exaggerated?