• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No criminal charges for Deshaun Watson

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the story I read (and posted here earlier....not sure it was this thread) she massaged him, saw he had a boner, then stopped the massage. Apparently you believe she continued to watch him pleasure himself AND stayed close enough to be squirted.
Looks like this is going to devolve into a conversation about distance. She could be five feet away.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Civil suits have nothing to do with his punishment from the NFL, if he still had criminal charges that would be a different story. It would be that the NFL will decide and that will be the end of it. Sure he could be suspended for the entire season and then play in 2023, definitely a possibility. Goodell already said that there will be no exempt list for Watson.
Of course they have something to do with the punishment. No, not directly in the legal system. But it is more fuel being added to the fire for Czar Goodell to make a decision in his kangaroo court. Goodell isn't restricted by any statue of time.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting the story/testimony aside what is clear is Watson was arranging what is an incredible amount of "massages". Also not going to some normal massage business but finding them on Instagram and other places. Did things like having NDA with him ( who does this kind of thing for a normal massage?), asking that there be no cameras or any one else on site ( didn't want witnesses?).
Now add the testimony 24 women have filed against him, some who haven't filed anything but shared that it was about sex for Watson.

Anything short of a very long suspension will leave me very disappointed and would be an injustice.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Browns have attorneys (who are or have investigators) and were advised talking to them didn't do much good.
Stupid but the Browns were obviously all in so why bother
I remain hopeful when Watson plays he's not near the value paid.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns fans huh? Lumping all fans into the same category is never a good idea.

Like I've said before he has to be guilty of something. You don't have that many women claim sexual misconduct if he didn't step way outta line.

When this first came out I thought there was no way he did all that shit. But now I'm not so sure.

The most recent chick said he blew a load on her and got some on her face which made me LOL.

If that is true then holy shit.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Report just out that he saw 66 different massage therapists over a 17 month span.

You do the math and that works out to about once a week he would book a different woman for massage therapy.

Some people have taco Tuesdays. Watson has sexually assault a new massage therapist Mondays.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans and Browns look really bad right now but remember other teams went after Watson, too. This makes a huge portion of the NFL look bad
those other three teams are thanking the browns for going crazy with their contract & saving them.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Massages from 66 different women in 17 months.

You were 99% sure what Watson was up to before this came out ...so yea, go ahead and add that 1%

Oh and say what you want about Jerry "Mr 2nd Chance." But even Jerry knows that you can give a guy a 2nd chance well after the shit storm, not in the middle of one.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there you go. 42 non-complainers can't be wrong.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting the story/testimony aside what is clear is Watson was arranging what is an incredible amount of "massages". Also not going to some normal massage business but finding them on Instagram and other places. Did things like having NDA with him ( who does this kind of thing for a normal massage?), asking that there be no cameras or any one else on site ( didn't want witnesses?).
Now add the testimony 24 women have filed against him, some who haven't filed anything but shared that it was about sex for Watson.

Anything short of a very long suspension will leave me very disappointed and would be an injustice.
For someone who, when interviewed by the NFL, stated repeatedly that "It wasn't that important" (referring to the massages)...he sure schedule a shit-ton of massages...

And carrying around an NDA is not standard in any instances. NDA's are disclosed up front prior to any agreement for services. You don't get to "whip it out" at the end, and tell someone that if they don't sign, they don't get paid. That's illegal, non-binding, and likely coercion.