• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NL Central thread

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Encouragement for Cardinals fans

Unlike the Pirates, the Reds and Rockies are still trying to win. The Brewers have to face the Red's two best pitchers this week in Cincinnati and the Rockies have proven they can beat anyone at Coors Field.

GOOOOOOO Reds and Rockies!

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Phillies fan for the next 4 days. 5 games with the Nats. If we are relegated to the Wild Card game, I want it at home.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We get our 90th win of the season tonight in Arizona and go to 23 games over .500 with the finish line getting closer and closer.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THREE.....i could stay awake for the whole game.

it would be nice to get it clench so STL can align their pitchers the way they want.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another goal is to get in positive #s in RS Differential. That would be nice.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THREE.....i could stay awake for the whole game.

it would be nice to get it clench so STL can align their pitchers the way they want.

I can't stand these pacific times for games to end and I barely stayed awake. I'm still waiting for our bullpen to pitch a clean 1, 2, 3 9th inning which hasn't happened in a long time.

YES, it would be nice to clinch ASAP to get our pitching rotation in order and to give a few of our players some rest before the playoffs. Yadi really needs some rest since he has been catching in day games after night games for quite awhile.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the home WC game and run differential

I still want the division title :suds:

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

:suds:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to pick up a game on the Cards as they lost in 19 innings and an early day game today may not help. The pitching match up looks nice for the Brewer game as well. Just have to keep the fingers crossed. Even if the Brewers can tie the Cards as seasons end I am thinking that means a one game playoff deciding the division. As this is what happened last year when we tied the Cubs. Maybe the Cubs can wake up the last 3 games playing a spoiler?

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoreboard watching is gonna kill me. Got into the game on my phone and couldn't sleep so I read until it was over. Both teams blew up their bullpens. Today's starters better have it. Might be a 12-11 game.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to pick up a game on the Cards as they lost in 19 innings and an early day game today may not help. The pitching match up looks nice for the Brewer game as well. Just have to keep the fingers crossed. Even if the Brewers can tie the Cards as seasons end I am thinking that means a one game playoff deciding the division. As this is what happened last year when we tied the Cubs. Maybe the Cubs can wake up the last 3 games playing a spoiler?

Correct it would be a 1 game playoff in St. Louis since they won the HtH tiebreaker.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scoreboard watching is gonna kill me. Got into the game on my phone and couldn't sleep so I read until it was over. Both teams blew up their bullpens. Today's starters better have it. Might be a 12-11 game.

Are any of the Brewers fans asking yet "Who is Yelich"? since you guys have been on quite a roll without him.

Didn't we all know from the beginning of the season this NL Central race was going to come down to the final weekend of the season and perhaps longer?

Even if the Brewers end up having to go to Washington to play a one game sudden death wildcard game I will be cheering for the Brewers because I respect our competition in our very tough division.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are any of the Brewers fans asking yet "Who is Yelich"? since you guys have been on quite a roll without him.

Didn't we all know from the beginning of the season this NL Central race was going to come down to the final weekend of the season and perhaps longer?

Even if the Brewers end up having to go to Washington to play a one game sudden death wildcard game I will be cheering for the Brewers because I respect our competition in our very tough division.

Yep, and I said whoever gets hot. Both the Brewers and the Cards got hot. Fight to the finish.

packerzrule

Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh hell no. As nice as it would be to have all the horses going, it gave Trent Grisham a chance to play almost everyday and that kid sure has made an impact.

I also felt it would come right down to the wire but certainly did not see the Cubs crapping their pants :suds:

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell no. As nice as it would be to have all the horses going, it gave Trent Grisham a chance to play almost everyday and that kid sure has made an impact.

I also felt it would come right down to the wire but certainly did not see the Cubs crapping their pants :suds:

Going to be hell next year to have Cain sitting on the bench at his salary.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and I said whoever gets hot. Both the Brewers and the Cards got hot. Fight to the finish.

You also said two or three weeks after the season started that the Brewers were running away with it and the Cardinals and Cubs need to get started. Do you remember that? I certainly do!

Maybe when you said that you forgot that all 3 teams had to play 162 games.

kburjr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also said two or three weeks after the season started that the Brewers were running away with it and the Cardinals and Cubs need to get started. Do you remember that? I certainly do!

Maybe when you said that you forgot that all 3 teams had to play 162 games.

I'd had to be shown that. I followed baseball too long to be that cocky.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with you that it would come down to the wire with the Cubs not being involved.