• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners post game

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's an extreme amount of injuries for a player you're hoping will be your starting QB for the next decade+.

This made me laugh. Michael Jordan once told Julian Edelman not to botch his Super Bowl bet
I don’t think Miami has regretted drafting Tua . I don’t think Cincy has regretted drafting Burrow , nor have the ravens regretted drafting Lamar . All have injury histories. All of these qbs have questions . Hard to get quick processing and accuracy penix offers

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Miami has regretted drafting Tua . I don’t think Cincy has regretted drafting Burrow , nor have the ravens regretted drafting Lamar . All have injury histories. All of these qbs have questions . Hard to get quick processing and accuracy penix offers
I remember Jonathan Allen slid due to injuries right? Something wrong with his shoulders?

It's a crap shoot with injuries. Bryce love came to mind. I thought he would be a steal for us. He never got healthy. He is a little different because he was injured or recovering when he was drafted.

Honestly, with pennix, I think it's two outcomes

1. He balls out and the injuries never bother him.
2. The injury bug follows him and he is out of the league in 5 years.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he has a good career in the AFC. In his first 2 seasons, i won't be surprised if he misses a considerable amount of time. The game speed and players trying to tear his head off will be an issue.
Of course, he could do just fine but I'd prefer he shines elsewhere

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember Jonathan Allen slid due to injuries right? Something wrong with his shoulders?

It's a crap shoot with injuries. Bryce love came to mind. I thought he would be a steal for us. He never got healthy. He is a little different because he was injured or recovering when he was drafted.

Based on your outcome #2, wouldn't you prefer we pass on him? Not suggesting you want him in the first place but....

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tua n Lawrence suffered season ending injuries 4 years in a row while in college?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I could see either scenario happening. What scares me is how much of a possibility is it the latter happen.

Adrian Peterson was seriously injured a couple times in college and the pros. Yet none of his injuries slowed him down or took away from his skill-set. Kirk Cousins was a virtual iron man for a decade until this year getting hurt w/o being touched. Robert Griffin could almost magically find divots in the field to twist his knee up and separated his shoulder trying to drop his hat n run over a DB.

Some players get hurt, come right back the next year good as new. Some players seem like they never get hurt. Some players you can set a clock by them getting hurt.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i they are not elite qbs then why draft them high ? savior type the guy who rides in on his white horse, carries the franchise on his back , elevates players around him to all pro level , leads the team to multiple championships no matter what .
As you know I don't participate in conversations that use "savior" when referring to QBs. I do support your right to call it as you see it though!

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am beginning to think this is the best qb class I can remember.
Pennix looked like he was a pro bowl qb last night.

Daniels is just ridiculous with his play making and Williams can make any throw.

I am 99% sure our pick is a qb. Maye might even be in that conversation.
Maye should absolutely be in the conversation! He's no slug.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penix looked pretty damn dynamic last night against Texas. His deep ball accuracy is next level.
Yep! He was originally my first choice and I would still take him over Williams but not over Daniels.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice 1st half.

If the new regime keeps Howell n drafts a QB with their first pick. It'll be to let him play till they feel the rookie is ready.

No HC in his right mind is letting Howell mentor anyone after the season he had.
Exactly, teams have to get away from that old "sink or swim" one-size-fits-all BS! I'd also keep Brissett for backup and mentoring purposes.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's an extreme amount of injuries for a player you're hoping will be your starting QB for the next decade+.

This made me laugh. Michael Jordan once told Julian Edelman not to botch his Super Bowl bet
That's one way to look at it. Another is more impressive, character/ resiliency builders!