• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL discussing moving Vikings/Panthers game

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Play it at the dome in St. Louis!

Oh wait.. Then the other looters will return.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh, looting and burning shit to the ground constitutes riots. Ferguson was a riot, this not so much. Maybe tonight will be your night tho. No GL2U.
Umm, there has been looting and fires and property destruction and brick throwing and the like. This is definitely a riot.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there were no protests in this country after a black person was shot by the cops before Kaep starting taking a knee.

I support these protests as well. Problem?

I take a knee every sunday along with Kaep during the national anthem. Problem?

Huge problem.

Do you mind if I get real with you for a sec?

For the past 10+ years. I have services be cut by a BC Liberals government who does not give a FLIPPING FUCK about the rights of the people with disabilities. Do you see riots on the streets in BC?

Last year. The clark government raised the amount for people receiving disability by 75$ then raised the amount that people with disabilities had to pay fir the bus pass(which is the only way most people get around) from 40$/year to 50$/month. Any riots since then in B.C.?

My point is there is inequality and injustice everywhere in this world but yet no protests.

What gives Baltimore, Ferguson or Charlotte more of a right than Victoria????

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there were no protests in this country after a black person was shot by the cops before Kaep starting taking a knee.

I support these protests as well. Problem?
You support these protests!?!

JTFC...

Cmon dude...

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge problem.

For the past 10+ years. I have services be cut by a BC Liberals government who does not give a FLIPPING FUCK about the rights of the people with disabilities. Do you see riots on the streets in BC?

Last year. The clark government raised the amount for people receiving disability by 75$ then raised the amount that people with disabilities had to pay fir the bus pass(which is the only way most people get around) from 40$/year to 50$/month. Any riots since then in B.C.?

My point is there is inequality and injustice everywhere in this world but yet no protests.

You fuckers only riot during hockey season.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh...people exercising their 1st Amendment rights...you do believe in the Constitution don't you? Sure we have some collateral damage. Maybe IF the cops could keep their flashbangs and smoke bombs in their pockets things would remain calm.
Exercising your first amendment rights does not include looting, destroying property, setting things on fire, beating people up, or shooting people.

But I suspect you know all of that.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exercising your first amendment rights does not include looting, destroying property, setting things on fire, beating people up, or shooting people.

But I suspect you know all of that.

Agreed, but you conveniently left out the fact that loss of life is also protected under the constitution when public servants choose to kill while under taxpayer employment.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huge problem.

Seriously? How about loss of life?