• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL discussing moving Vikings/Panthers game

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, but you conveniently left out the fact that loss of life is also protected under the constitution when public servants choose to kill while under taxpayer employment.
Because that's not what we're discussing. You said it wasn't rioting in Charlotte, which it clearly is.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow looting the "88 Cents Dime Store" doesn't qualify as legit to me. Perhaps IF the "Louis Vitton Mega Store" got hit it would make a difference to me.
So you only care if rich people get their stores looted and destroyed. Just screw the guy that owns that 88 Cents Dime Store.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

These protests are for something Captain Douche supports by taking a knee during yhe national anthem

Supporting protests is not the same as supporting riots.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. Take the game away from them and move it into the Georgia Dome. I'd say that even if the Vikings weren't playing there. If a city is not safe, the players shouldn't be subjected to playing there and the idiots who are rioting can lose their home game.

I'd say the same things if there were morons rioting in downtown Minneapolis.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

These protests are for something Captain Douche supports by taking a knee during yhe national anthem.

If you think anything different. You are the stupidest man on SportsHoopla

Seems like a lot of players on your favourite team agree with Kaepernick. Baldwin, Sherman, Bennett.....

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow looting the "88 Cents Dime Store" doesn't qualify as legit to me. Perhaps IF the "Louis Vitton Mega Store" got hit it would make a difference to me.
I guess you missed where the Charlotte Hornets team store (which happens to be owned by a black man), the Nascar Hall of Fame and Buffalo Wild Wings were all looted.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed where the Charlotte Hornets team store (which happens to be owned by a black man), the Nascar Hall of Fame and Buffalo Wild Wings were all looted.

Looting Buffalo Wild Wings is never a bad idea if you're greedy like myself

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a lot of players on your favourite team agree with Kaepernick. Baldwin, Sherman, Bennett.....

what about Wanger? have you heard anything from him?
Kam?
Wee One?
ET29?

No. Well then? All of those are very outspoken players. Heck. We call Douggie. "Angry Doug"

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam?
Wee One?
ET29?

No. Well then? All of those are very outspoken players. Heck. We call Douggie. "Angry Doug"

Chancellor is busy racking up cheap hit penalties. The Wee one is in church. But they were all linking arms last I saw.

Not quite sure what your point is. I know it has nothing to do with the price of eggs. Each time I read/heard what they were saying it was very well said, no ranting and spot on.

People are speaking up more and more.

As they rightly should.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not quite sure what your point is. I know it has nothing to do with the price of eggs. Each time I read/heard what they were saying it was very well said, no ranting and spot on.

People are speaking up more and more.

As they rightly should.

Lol.

In your post you hit on 2 of my 5 favorite seahawks(ADB and Sherman.)

Just throwing other names out there. (PS. I'm a fan of underrated blue collar. Wagner in my Favorite seahawk)

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meh...people exercising their 1st Amendment rights...you do believe in the Constitution don't you? Sure we have some collateral damage. Maybe IF the cops could keep their flashbangs and smoke bombs in their pockets things would remain calm.
Are you fucking retarded? Store are being looted, cars being destroyed, people getting assaulted and one person getting killed by another rioter and that's what you're worried about. What the fuck is wrong with you? The cops had to pull out the smoke bombs and shit to disperse these fucking animals destroying a city

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kam?
Wee One?
ET29?

Wagner talked about his support for protests the week leading up to opening day.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because there were no protests in this country after a black person was shot by the cops before Kaep starting taking a knee.

I support these protests as well. Problem?

I have no issue with Kaep's protest - this is America.
I do have a problem with the riots in Charlotte......