• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Coach of The Year

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns are a good team, and with that schedule you should have the record of a good team.

According to vegasinsder.-com the Browns preseason win total was 8.5. Obviously before the season started Vegas didn't see them as a good team. Or the win total would have been higher.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to vegasinsder.-com the Browns preseason win total was 8.5. Obviously before the season started Vegas didn't see them as a good team. Or the win total would have been higher.

8.5 is 9 which is a winning season

8.5 is fair

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar to @redseat not sure why LaFleur is on the list. That division sucks and a cheerleader could post a similar record because you have the best QB in the NFL (I'll actually put Rodgers above Mahomes because the weapons and Mahomes has probably the best offensive/QB friendly head coach in NFL history. If Rodgers played for the Chiefs he'd probably already have 50 TDs).

If Sean Payton can lock up HFA with Taysom Hill.... that's got my vote. Flores/Tomlin for sure honorable mentions.

Where was that aging QB on his downside drafted in your fantasy draft like round 7 or 8?

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think this is one of BBs better job given the dearth of talent in that team.

That said its gotta be Flores id think
Tomlin *cough* has done a good job and Flores.

There's certainly room for Bellichick too. If the Patriots make playoffs that would be a big boost to his chances

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most on here though had the Packere not even making the playiffs with an aging QB who is on his downside

I don't think that is true at all, you came off a 13-3 season, Chicago don't have a qb, Lions suck every year and only Minnesota was going to put up a fight, supposedly even with Cousins at qb.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin *cough* has done a good job and Flores.

There's certainly room for Bellichick too. If the Patriots make playoffs that would be a big boost to his chances

Belichick has been doing a tremendous job, lots of guys quit the season before it started, his star qb left, not a lot of depth because they are bad at drafting, among other things.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most on here though had the Packere not even making the playiffs with an aging QB who is on his downside

Maybe (but doubtfully because of Rodgers) after the Packers did absolutely nothing to improve a team competing for the NFC Championship? That said, I don't remember anyone (or majority on this forum or paid analysts) giving a certainty that the Packers were done. Maybe I was drunk, but my recollection was understanding WHY everyone thought the Packers ownership was absolutely BAT SHIT insane for not supporting one of the greatest QBs in NFL history.

Where was that aging QB on his downside drafted in your fantasy draft like round 7 or 8?

What in the absolute world of fuck are you talking about? Are you comparing Rodgers' value to fantasy drafts at this point? If that's the case, please surrender your penis and mancard, you can have it back in 2024.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8.5 is 9 which is a winning season

8.5 is fair

Do you think 9 wins is a good season?

Browns are a good team, and with that schedule you should have the record of a good team.

If they were that good before the season started the over/under for them would have been more than 8.5. They look like a good team right now. They didn't at the start of the season.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe (but doubtfully because of Rodgers) after the Packers did absolutely nothing to improve a team competing for the NFC Championship? That said, I don't remember anyone (or majority on this forum or paid analysts) giving a certainty that the Packers were done. Maybe I was drunk, but my recollection was understanding WHY everyone thought the Packers ownership was absolutely BAT SHIT insane for not supporting one of the greatest QBs in NFL history.

What in the absolute world of fuck are you talking about? Are you comparing Rodgers' value to fantasy drafts at this point? If that's the case, please surrender your penis and mancard, you can have it back in 2024.

People say the only reason the Packers are good is because of Rodgers. Before the season started how highly did they view him? He currently has been listed above Mahomes for MVP. How many drafts was Rodgers taken above Mahomes? No not in any as he was viewed as an average QB taken in mid to late rounds. With this being the case how can the Packers be where they are having an average QB at the helm.

They have the #1 scoring Offense in the league even with the owner not helping in the draft taking a QB. It is the defense that needed help

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think 9 wins is a good season?

If they were that good before the season started the over/under for them would have been more than 8.5. They look like a good team right now. They didn't at the start of the season.
Vegas doesn’t set the over/under at double digits very often. 8.5 is good from Vegas

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People say the only reason the Packers are good is because of Rodgers. Before the season started how highly did they view him? He currently has been listed above Mahomes for MVP. How many drafts was Rodgers taken above Mahomes? No not in any as he was viewed as an average QB taken in mid to late rounds. With this being the case how can the Packers be where they are having an average QB at the helm.

They have the #1 scoring Offense in the league even with the owner not helping in the draft taking a QB. It is the defense that needed help

Oh Jesus Christ LamFag... you know at this point I'm going to put a big fuckin' cross above my mantle and every time you feel unappreciated you can climb yourself up there and stick on it, only if you prove that you have the semen of Favre and Rodger both in your butthole.

This site has lost it... I'm gone, for at least 4 hours.

Disclaimer: Shark may be back in < 3.4 minutes to post

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Jesus Christ LamFag... you know at this point I'm going to put a big fuckin' cross above my mantle and every time you feel unappreciated you can climb yourself up there and stick on it, only if you prove that you have the semen of Favre and Rodger both in your butthole.

This site has lost it... I'm gone, for at least 4 hours.

Disclaimer: Shark may be back in < 3.4 minutes to post

Hopefully the Seahawks will do better against the other team from NY

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? Didn't see any of that. I certainly had them making playoffs

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either Flores, McDermott or Stefanski. If you can win 10+ games with Baker Mayfield at QB you get all the credit. :D

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Pats beat the Rams tonight.

See: Original post

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. I figured they would take that division easily. Minny is the only real competition for them in the NFCN and they got off to that horrid start. On the other hand, I was wrong on Rodgers. He is the MVP right now, imo.