• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach of the year

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How the fuck is Shanny there? They had high expectations going into the season, so we're going to reward him for not fucking it up. McVay not being a nominee is simply stupid.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions are in the Championship game, THE LIONS!!!! My vote would be for Campbell.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Campbell or Stefanski win the award. Campbell would've won it last year, but they lost the last game of the season to knock them out of the playoffs. Several areas of the team improved this year over last year and here they are in the NFCCG. Go Campbell! Bite some kneecaps or something, but still lose to SF!

OTOH, Stefanski got his team to the playoffs despite having to play 5 different QBs, losing their star running back, and having a slew of injuries on the Oline. That is insane coaching! And Imo it's more impressive than Ryans getting a rookie-QB-led team to the playoffs, although Ryans would be my 3rd choice for the award, particularly considering the injuries he faced during the season.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think LaFluer would be a nominee if the Packers didn’t have such a dismal start to the season and then the couple hiccups later. If the Packers start next year how they ended this year, I like his chances to be a top nomination.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Campbell or Stefanski win the award. Campbell would've won it last year, but they lost the last game of the season to knock them out of the playoffs. Several areas of the team improved this year over last year and here they are in the NFCCG. Go Campbell! Bite some kneecaps or something, but still lose to SF!

OTOH, Stefanski got his team to the playoffs despite having to play 5 different QBs, losing their star running back, and having a slew of injuries on the Oline. That is insane coaching! And Imo it's more impressive than Ryans getting a rookie-QB-led team to the playoffs, although Ryans would be my 3rd choice for the award, particularly considering the injuries he faced during the season.
And did it in a far tougher division.....though guess I could understand if Campbell or Ryans won. any of the 3 is a good choice, IMO.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As much as I love Dan the man, my vote would go to Ryans or Stefanski.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Campbell or Stefanski win the award. Campbell would've won it last year, but they lost the last game of the season to knock them out of the playoffs.

Lions won their last game of year last year (2022) and beat the Packers to keep the Packers out of the playoffs. Unfortunately for Lions, Seahawks won earlier and had the tiebreaker over Lions and they missed playoffs (or they would have been in).

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is either Campbell or Ryans with the edge going to Ryans simply because of expectations being so low but wouldn't be surprised if Stefanski got it either. 3 horse race, imo.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lions beat GB the final week of the season last year.

Took a victory lap around Lambeau.

The Seahawks beating the Rams earlier in the day eliminated them. Baker Mayfield even kept Detroit out of the playoffs last year. Along with many other teams.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should go to Ryans.
Campbell and close second

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd choose either the Browns or texans Coach.
No way the Browns should have been competitive with all they lost.
Texans before the season. No one would have expected.

but if the decision hadnt already been made before end of season.
Think Campbell gets it being last man standing. I am excluding Shanahan & Harbaugh.
but the top 5 list looks accurate.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How the fuck is Shanny there? They had high expectations going into the season, so we're going to reward him for not fucking it up. McVay not being a nominee is simply stupid.
Been a fucked award since they gave it to mcvay over Pederson.

Won head to head.
Won the Super Bowl.
Marvelous coaching job.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to remember that all these awards are for regular season only and are voted on following week 18. What they've done in the play-offs is completely irrelevant.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares too be honest who wins… I understand it helps the résumé and acknowledges their accomplishment. Pete Carroll never won the award if that tells you anything.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares too be honest who wins… I understand it helps the résumé and acknowledges their accomplishment. Pete Carroll never won the award if that tells you anything.
Exactly and Ron Rivera has won it twice thanks to guys like Superman Cam and Luke Keuchly. Most awards are meaningless tbh. A nice feather in one's cap and something nice to put in the trophy case to reminisce about in their old age.