• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Wild Card-Seattle Seahawks vs. Dallas Cowboys

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving ain’t playing. That dude is done as a Cowboy. Complete waste of talent.

If you insist, I read otherwise somewhere that he was a possibility, health wise. And he is a guy who gets to the QB as well.

Last year you probably thought Gregory was a complete waste of talent.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawrence playing a full game, Gregory playing much better than back then, Charlton awakening, Vander Esche coming of age ahead of schedule. I heard maybe even Irving might play. And Cooper.

I honestly feel confident of a win.

Especially if Jarwin does what he did....
I think we are going to play as well as we did against N.O.

CooperScooper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude McCrackin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lawrence playing a full game, Gregory playing much better than back then, Charlton awakening, Vander Esche coming of age ahead of schedule. I heard maybe even Irving might play. And Cooper.

I honestly feel confident of a win.

Especially if Jarwin does what he did....

Jarwin had never done what he did.

Confidence is good.. as a fan I am not confident of a Seahawks win however I’d enjoy it thoroughly.

Dude McCrackin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did no one call out Manster for his mistaken identity problems?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jarwin had never done what he did.

Confidence is good.. as a fan I am not confident of a Seahawks win however I’d enjoy it thoroughly.

Ya, I agree with you about Jarwin. I don't know why there is suddenly all this hype about him just because he had a 3 TD day against a bad Giant's defense. Every now and then some relatively unknown player has a day like that. But that is the exception, not the rule. Jarwin got 3 TD's last week which gives him....mmmm, let's see here....3 TD's for the season. And he's got 307 yards receiving for the year. I'm not saying he couldn't have another game like the one last week, but the game logs just don't make that seem very realistic to expect based on everything he's done this season.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, I agree with you about Jarwin. I don't know why there is suddenly all this hype about him just because he had a 3 TD day against a bad Giant's defense. Every now and then some relatively unknown player has a day like that. But that is the exception, not the rule. Jarwin got 3 TD's last week which gives him....mmmm, let's see here....3 TD's for the season. And he's got 307 yards receiving for the year. I'm not saying he couldn't have another game like the one last week, but the game logs just don't make that seem very realistic to expect based on everything he's done this season.

Not hype from me.

I know it came out of nowhere. Just hoping he can do it again.

Because nobody could truthfully say it wasn't a great game he had.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see or think Jarwin has another game like that, but does that game make Seattle pay attention to him opening up room for Zeke a little?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hype from me.

I know it came out of nowhere. Just hoping he can do it again.

Because nobody could truthfully say it wasn't a great game he had.

No doubt. He was on fire last week. That was probably the best performance the Cowboys have seen from a TE since the days of Jason Witten.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see or think Jarwin has another game like that, but does that game make Seattle pay attention to him opening up room for Zeke a little?[/QUOTE]

100% it does. They'll need to be aware of him, but I don't think he's going to get too much extra focus just because of one big game. The majority of time will be spent trying to cover Cooper, Beasley, and Zeke. If we do that successfully then I'm not overly concerned that Jarwin is going to beat us.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% it does. They'll need to be aware of him, but I don't think he's going to get too much extra focus just because of one big game. The majority of time will be spent trying to cover Cooper, Beasley, and Zeke. If we do that successfully then I'm not overly concerned that Jarwin is going to beat us.

So if they cover Coop, Zeke, and Bees so much that could give Jarwin another big game, or open run lanes for Dak.

I think Dallas wins, but it won't be an easy win for either team.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if they cover Coop, Zeke, and Bees so much that could give Jarwin another big game, or open run lanes for Dak.

I think Dallas wins, but it won't be an easy win for either team.

I honestly don't know who'll win. This game could swing either way as far as I am concerned. A fumble or pick, or one big run or catch, could be all it takes to swing it in favor of one team or the other. One thing I know for certain is that if the game is close going into the 4th quarter I won't have any fingernails left and I'll probably be on my 12th beer. I drink fast when I'm nervous.