• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England 2015 Schedule

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"It looks to me" "in my opinion" conjecture and irrelevant. We must wait and see is the only answer.

Oh I forgot no on is allowed opinions based on facts at hand unless they are your facts and it matches you opinion.:L

The NFLPA is trying to get the case in front of the Feds. FACT.

I think they will do this via the NLRB. Opinion relevant based on the fact being discussed.

Keep trying skippy.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I forgot no on is allowed opinions based on facts at hand unless they are your facts and it matches you opinion.:L

I think they will do this via the NLRB. Opinion relevant based on the fact being discussed.

Keep trying skippy.

We agree u have no clue and its best to wait for the decision.next.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is ur answer why we in Baltimore see the AFC East and why ur team have a game free ride every year in ur weak division.

Ravens have played the Dolphins 5 times in the last 7 years and won all 5.
Ravens are 8-1 against the NY Jets since 1997 and haven't lost to them since 1997.
Ravens are 2-2 against the Bills since 2006

So u wanted to know how the Ravens do against the rest of the AFC East.

There it is the Ravens are 11-2 against the rest of the AFC East since 2006
I wonder if we would have been able to squeak out a division title or two against such stiff competition?
Just what I expected and said. you would cherry pick what you want.
Ravens vs Bill 3-3 since 99.
Ravens vs Mai 5-5 since 97.
Ravens vs NYJ 8-1 since 97.
Ravens vs NE 1-7 since 96.
That makes you 17-16 with you know who dominates you?
Stop cherry picking to make your case. So by the numbers Ravens would split against the other teams. Guess what NE still wins. Maybe you could sneak into a WC spot?
Nice try, so like I said you don't want to play NE twice a year.
Did you accidently forget to put the Ravens vs NE record in your post? How convenient.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's called cherry picking. Hmmm wonder why? Oh right I just posted the actual regular season stats of the Ravens v the AFC East and it's just under .500 overall. "lol!"
Sorry NE I just got back in, saw the artful cherry pickers bogus comments and posted the same thing you did.
What's funny us other haters were giving Big Pappa 69 "likes"?
Reading in PA and MD must bean elective?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U are really stupid aren't u?

As I stated before do u really want to include all of New England's history when talking about a relevant topic? I addressed this in my earlier remarks if u r retarded and can't read ur problem I include the last 8years bc that is the relevant years and Flacco has been in the league only 7 as of this year.

Again, we were talking about the teams the Patriots face in the regular season AFC east.
Are u suggesting u face yourselves? It's frustrating for me but continue bc I feel like I'm giving something back by taking time to coddle u and ur ignorance.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using the last 8 years of data is cherry picking?

Since we are using teams entire existence and grabbing a piece of time is cherry picking let's use the Patriots first 40 years and remind ourselves that of ur teams hapless existence.

U don't want that data do u?
You didn't have a team 40 years ago. They're in Indy. You really are bad at this stuff. I said use the Brady era since the topic had been based on tge Pats schedule. You started throwing more bs out about what will happen when Brady retires, he's old...
How many times must we go over this?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry NE I just got back in, saw the artful cherry pickers bogus comments and posted the same thing you did.
What's funny us other haters were giving Big Pappa 69 "likes"?
Reading in PA and MD must bean elective?

Which personality am I speaking with? The bandwagon NE fan or the tranny?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not heard this. Can you provide the link that shows this is a fact? Sounds like an interesting read.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't have a team 40 years ago. They're in Indy. You really are bad at this stuff. I said use the Brady era since the topic had been based on tge Pats schedule. You started throwing more bs out about what will happen when Brady retires, he's old...
How many times must we go over this?

We r talking about NE and NE which u probably didn't know SUCKED for 40 years. I get it I only care about the Brady era but there were 2 Super Bowl losses and many years of garbage
before him.

:doh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At every turn u are a disappointment ; you my friend are a rare commodity.

The stats come from The NFL.com the fact that u choose not to use the playoffs in the win/loss column or say I'm cherry picking when I don't use 50 years of data just shows u avoiding facts which I'm fine with.
Maybe just a little overly dramatic don't you think Big Pappa 69? You're a mess beg Hairball for one of those timeouts.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U are really stupid aren't u?

As I stated before do u really want to include all of New England's history when talking about a relevant topic? I addressed this in my earlier remarks if u r retarded and can't read ur problem I include the last 8years bc that is the relevant years and Flacco has been in the league only 7 as of this year.

Again, we were talking about the teams the Patriots face in the regular season AFC east.
Are u suggesting u face yourselves? It's frustrating for me but continue bc I feel like I'm giving something back by taking time to coddle u and ur ignorance.
Follow the thread tweedle dumb. It's the Pats schedule. Then went to the Brady era because you were dumb enough to introduce that. Probably having no idea how bad Brady owns you.
Now you want to add PO. When that doesn't work you want to go 50 years. So if we go 50 years do you add the Indy Colts along with your pathetic schedule?
As I said days ago. Keep Cherry picking sooner or later it will land in your favor.
NO JOKING YOU ARE REALLY BAD AT THIS.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We r talking about NE and NE which u probably didn't know SUCKED for 40 years. I get it I only care about the Brady era but there were 2 Super Bowl losses and many years of garbage
before him.

:doh:
Stop just stop. Everytime you respond you add other parameters. Now it's SB's. You bring in 8 and 7 years.
You are a piece. I especially liked your comments about retards, keeping it Classy Mary Land.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will start out 3-0 and fall to 3-1 before Brady comes back. Everyone will be amazingly shocked by this. The Pats will then somehow get a 1st rounder for the Grapple QB guy and use that to draft some 1st round stud while Grapple busts in Houston.

Whatever.
You've seen thus movie:D

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not heard this. Can you provide the link that shows this is a fact? Sounds like an interesting read.

Do your own research. It's not my responsibility to do it for you.

Follow along with their comments and their moves. Also look at their recent history with the league office. (Heck there is even a report out there that the NFLPA wanted this heard no later than June to give them time to get it in front of the Feds prior to the season starting.)

The only thing keeping from not going to the Fed level is the appeal tossing everything, and do you really see that happening?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember u can't ask a NE fan about deflate gate it's too soon.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do your own research. It's not my responsibility to do it for you.

Follow along with their comments and their moves. Also look at their recent history with the league office. (Heck there is even a report out there that the NFLPA wanted this heard no later than June to give them time to get it in front of the Feds prior to the season starting.)

The only thing keeping from not going to the Fed level is the appeal tossing everything, and do you really see that happening?
The butthurt and struggle is real. lol

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The butthurt and struggle is real. lol

Preach on butt hurt boy.

"Other fans won't say Flacco is elite, waaaaaa, waaaaaaa. Even a couple of Ravens fans posting on here he isn't elite, waaaaa, waaaaa."