• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England 2015 Schedule

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop lying no you wouldn't want them in your division. Look even the NFC South sent a team to playoffs. My point no matter how strong your div is or isn't someone gets to go. Getting there is one thing, winning is another. The only team over the years (regular season) the Ravens have regularly beaten are the Jets. But don't allow facts to ruin your trolling attempts.

I would LOVE NE in the AFC north. Love it. and I bet Pittsburgh fans would say the same we would beat the pants off u in the "no flag" begging division ol Tommy Uggs would have to take his beating.

your weak asses HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE would end and u would find out how easy it busted division is and what it means to travel in the playoffs.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would LOVE NE in the AFC north. Love it. and I bet Pittsburgh fans would say the same we would beat the pants off u in the "no flag" begging division ol Tommy Uggs would have to take his beating.

your weak asses HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE would end and u would find out how easy it busted division is and what it means to travel in the playoffs.
How old are you? Really that's your response? Don't answer I'm done with you.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11-5

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How old are you? Really that's your response? Don't answer I'm done with you.
Thank u trying to teach football to a 13 yr old girl has been difficult for me. Bye.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. I'd like to see Cleveland and NE switched. That'd make for a really exciting AFC North and a really weak AFC East (Miami, Cleveland, Buffalo, NY)

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well crap... They get to play the AFC East again so it will be another free pass to a division title.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank u trying to teach football to a 13 yr old girl has been difficult for me. Bye.

Pretty funny considering two days ago your own profile said you were a female, I take it the operation was a success?

Psycho

Deranged Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt home field is a huge advantage. My point stands that Pats routinely beat their AFC opponents. So put them in any division the odds are they will continue to get to the playoffs. They may or may not get HFA? But if you keep introducing new arguements you may finally sway this in your favor. This thread started about the Pats record, next it moved to the playoffs, then HFA. Soon you'll introduced something about the SB.
I didn't say the Pats wouldn't still "get to the playoffs" if they played in a stronger division, I said that they probably would not have secured homefield advantage as often as they did, an advantage which happened to enable their ability to advance to the Super Bowl frequently.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I'd like to see Cleveland and NE switched. That'd make for a really exciting AFC North and a really weak AFC East (Miami, Cleveland, Buffalo, NY)
It's weak enough as it is but my God without NE in it what would be the point? I would absolutely love NE in the north.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny considering two days ago your own profile said you were a female, I take it the operation was a success?
Yeah it went well. Now what u and the others have a man to hit on? smh

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say the Pats wouldn't still "get to the playoffs" if they played in a stronger division, I said that they probably would not have secured homefield advantage as often as they did, an advantage which happened to enable their ability to advance to the Super Bowl frequently.
Completely on point. And also LOSE frequently in the Super Bowl which is why they are 1-2 in the last 10 years.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've said a lot of things. Most of which has no substance. The other gets taken out of context or misquoted. Welcome to SportsHoopla. Now bring facts not just your biased opinion. Jets are the only AFCE team the Ravens have regularly beaten. So your points about HFA don't hold water, if the Ravens were in the east and continued to lose to AFCE teams you don't make the playoffs.

See the difference we can't base outcomes because we want our favorite team to win. Since you're using hypothetical situations it's total speculation and wishful thinking. My points were based on 15 + years of statistical data.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still won't call you a man. I just call your types, its.

It reads like u and ur buddy wanted a man... I think that forum is on another channel.

Please just pass on by I'm here for the football chat.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've said a lot of things. Most of which has no substance. The other gets taken out of context or misquoted. Welcome to SportsHoopla. Now bring facts not just your biased opinion. Jets are the only AFCE team the Ravens have regularly beaten. So your points about HFA don't hold water, if the Ravens were in the east and continued to lose to AFCE teams you don't make the playoffs.

See the difference we can't base outcomes because we want our favorite team to win. Since you're using hypothetical situations it's total speculation and wishful thinking. My points were based on 15 + years of statistical data.

Then use that data to recheck....The Jets? When was the last time the Ravens lost to Buffalo or Miami I'm pretty sure we beat up on them in Miami last year and year before and will again this year.coupdnt tell u the last time we lost to Buffalo.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It reads like u and ur buddy wanted a man... I think that forum is on another channel.

Please just pass on by I'm here for the football chat.

I see your reading comprehension skills are no better than you NFL talent evaluation skills.

Keep trying missy.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then use that data to recheck....The Jets? When was the last time the Ravens lost to Buffalo or Miami I'm pretty sure we beat up on them in Miami last year and year before and will again this year.coupdnt tell u the last time we lost to Buffalo.
Selective memory or you're a bandwagon fan you tell me which? You can go to www.baltimoreravens.com/team/history/opponents
I'm not going to list them all. Nor am I going to cherry pick like you're attempting and do on most posts. We've been discussing Brady era with regard to tge AFCE.
One example for you their super fan 9/29/13 Buffalo 23 Ratbirds 20. Who won? Do we want to dicuss the Pats regular season record against the Ravens???