• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England 2015 Schedule

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell knows how good Garappolo is outside of his garbage time effort in that Monday Nighter when his Pats got hate-fucked by the Chiefs? He could go 0-4 or 4-0 for all we know.

I think the Pats have another good year. They play in the AFC East, which has set up the Patsies with homefield advantage for over a decade against other AFC contenders who play in professional divisions. As long as they get 6 games a year against the Jets, Dolphins and Bills, they should do alright. They'll wrangle at least 10 wins. Pittsburgh will probably shit in their corn flakes in the opener though.

Funny thing is that the AFCE is just a tad below the AFCN last 15 years in win% , both over .500 with the other mighty AFCS and AFCW below .500. Pats struggle more in their div than others. Last 3 say 12-4 seasons, They have gone 4-2 vs AFCE and 8-2 outside div. The only team in the AFCN lately that gives them a hard time the Ravens

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is that the AFCE is just a tad below the AFCN last 15 years in win% , both over .500 with the other mighty AFCS and AFCW below .500. Pats struggle more in their div than others. Last 3 say 12-4 seasons, They have gone 4-2 vs AFCE and 8-2 outside div. The only team in the AFCN lately that gives them a hard time the Ravens

Hey there Sonny.

You got that right!!!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Presidential candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) openly pandered to a Massachusetts audience last weekend by announcing his support for New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady after the so-called Deflategate scandal.

Cruz made the bold proclamation to set up a joke about former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Democratic front-runner.
"Let me start by saying: Tom Brady was framed," Cruz declared. "Now I'm not willing to pander on much, but on that, Tom Brady was framed!"

Cruz then delivered the punchline:
"And I will say this: I have it on good authority that Hillary Clinton did it. Why do you think she deleted her emails?" he asked.

OH MY GOD I'M GOING TO BE SICK.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do your own research. It's not my responsibility to do it for you.

Follow along with their comments and their moves. Also look at their recent history with the league office. (Heck there is even a report out there that the NFLPA wanted this heard no later than June to give them time to get it in front of the Feds prior to the season starting.)

The only thing keeping from not going to the Fed level is the appeal tossing everything, and do you really see
Got it. Based on your research, it is your opinion they will take it to feds. I assumed you knew the difference between fact and opinion. My bad.

Last edited:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. Based on your research, it is your opinion they will take it to feds. I assumed you knew the difference between fact and opinion. My bad.

I do, and if the appeal is anything other than complete dismissal by the commish, which we know it won't be, the NFLPA has already signaled they will take it to the Fed level. FACT!

You're laziness doesn't change something from being a fact.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely on point. And also LOSE frequently in the Super Bowl which is why they are 1-2 in the last 10 years.
As much as we all want our teams to win the SB every year, I would bet dollars to doughnuts that every fan would be happy just going to the big show every 3 years on average?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are we talking about this. (no reply desired, thank you)

Good question. I thought NEpats saw something concrete that said the Pats would take it to the feds. I simply wanted to read it. I should have known better.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the NFLPA has already signaled they will take it to the Fed level. FACT!

Either I missed the "signal" or you are on some heavy hallucinogens. Did the signal look anything like this?
Pats.jpg
If so, I think we have our answer.