• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England 2015 Schedule

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see them as 10-6:
Pit- L
Buf- L
Jax- W
Dal- L
Ind- L
NYJ- W
Miami- L
Was- W
NYG- W
Buf- W
Den- W
Phi- W
Hou- W
Ten- W
NYJ- W
Miami- L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first let's see if Brady actually misses 4 games before we jump to conclusions, shall we?
But, none the less I'll play along. Pats will be 11-5.
Yeah. I had the Pats at either 10-6 or 11-5.

Regarding the Brady suspension, I don't think it will be totally removed, but I could see it lowered to a 2 game suspension.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see them as 10-6:
Pit- L
Buf- L
Jax- W
Dal- L
Ind- L
NYJ- W
Miami- L
Was- W
NYG- W
Buf- W
Den- W
Phi- W
Hou- W
Ten- W
NYJ- W
Miami- L
Not a bad prediction but Pats will beat Indy regardless of who is QB for the Pats. I could pick apart that D. BB will devise a game plan that Luck will struggle with again IMHO. BB will make it personal.

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad prediction but Pats will beat Indy regardless of who is QB for the Pats. I could pick apart that D. BB will devise a game plan that Luck will struggle with again IMHO. BB will make it personal.
I think it'll be tighter this year than last year, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots won that one, especially because Brady will be back from his pending suspension.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it'll be tighter this year than last year, but it wouldn't surprise me if the Patriots won that one, especially because Brady will be back from his pending suspension.
Back and putting a 50 burger on them.
11-5 is my conservative prediction. I didn't want to be accused of being a total homer. I think they pick up one more win then what you predicted. Maybe it comes against Pit, Dal, Buf or Mia?

Psycho

Deranged Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell knows how good Garappolo is outside of his garbage time effort in that Monday Nighter when his Pats got hate-fucked by the Chiefs? He could go 0-4 or 4-0 for all we know.

I think the Pats have another good year. They play in the AFC East, which has set up the Patsies with homefield advantage for over a decade against other AFC contenders who play in professional divisions. As long as they get 6 games a year against the Jets, Dolphins and Bills, they should do alright. They'll wrangle at least 10 wins. Pittsburgh will probably shit in their corn flakes in the opener though.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who the hell knows how good Garappolo is outside of his garbage time effort in that Monday Nighter when his Pats got hate-fucked by the Chiefs? He could go 0-4 or 4-0 for all we know.

I think the Pats have another good year. They play in the AFC East, which has set up the Patsies with homefield advantage for over a decade against other AFC contenders who play in professional divisions. As long as they get 6 games a year against the Jets, Dolphins and Bills, they should do alright. They'll wrangle at least 10 wins. Pittsburgh will probably shit in their corn flakes in the opener though.
That's all real cute. However, it doesn't explain why they continue to beat those other professional divisions in the playoffs? That tells me that no matter which division they were in they would still win. Those of us who actually understand football realize that divisional games are the toughest because they play each other so often. So 6 wins is no guarentee.

Psycho

Deranged Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all real cute. However, it doesn't explain why they continue to beat those other professional divisions in the playoffs? That tells me that no matter which division they were in they would still win. Those of us who actually understand football realize that divisional games are the toughest because they play each other so often. So 6 wins is no guarentee.
They may play you tough by default, but those teams would go a step further and kick your ass more often if they went by the names "Pittsburgh" or "Cincinnati", for example.

And actually, this DOES have something to say in why they beat those other professional divisions in the playoffs. You see, home field advantage is literally what it says it is: home. field. ADVANTAGE. The latter word being the key. Meaning advantage: Patriots. Now, I realize that getting thumped a couple times in the playoffs at home (and probably a third with any luck from Cundiff) might have skewed your perspective of how important home field advantage is. But "those of us who actually understand football" :pound:know it's importance.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ the Pats.

:L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may play you tough by default, but those teams would go a step further and kick your ass more often if they went by the names "Pittsburgh" or "Cincinnati", for example.

And actually, this DOES have something to say in why they beat those other professional divisions in the playoffs. You see, home field advantage is literally what it says it is: home. field. ADVANTAGE. The latter word being the key. Meaning advantage: Patriots. Now, I realize that getting thumped a couple times in the playoffs at home (and probably a third with any luck from Cundiff) might have skewed your perspective of how important home field advantage is. But "those of us who actually understand football" :pound:know it's importance.
No doubt home field is a huge advantage. My point stands that Pats routinely beat their AFC opponents. So put them in any division the odds are they will continue to get to the playoffs. They may or may not get HFA? But if you keep introducing new arguements you may finally sway this in your favor. This thread started about the Pats record, next it moved to the playoffs, then HFA. Soon you'll introduced something about the SB.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

New England fans think they play in a tough division even though none of their AFC east opponents have been to a Super Bowl, rarely are in the playoffs, rarely have a winning record.

They think bc they beat other teams "outside" their division it qualifies them. Those in the know know that is ridiculous. Too say they would win the division every year in the AFC North is a fkn laugher. I would love NE to be in the North.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to the board Psycho you will find patriot fan rather delusional. Don't bring up Deflategate bc it means u are hating on them or Brady... Be careful with that one...lol

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England fans think they play in a tough division even though none of their AFC east opponents have been to a Super Bowl, rarely are in the playoffs, rarely have a winning record.

They think bc they beat other teams "outside" their division it qualifies them. Those in the know know that is ridiculous. Too say they would win the division every year in the AFC North is a fkn laugher. I would love NE to be in the North.
Stop lying no you wouldn't want them in your division. Look even the NFC South sent a team to playoffs. My point no matter how strong your div is or isn't someone gets to go. Getting there is one thing, winning is another. The only team over the years (regular season) the Ravens have regularly beaten are the Jets. But don't allow facts to ruin your trolling attempts.