• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England 2015 Schedule

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop lying no you wouldn't want them in your division. Look even the NFC South sent a team to playoffs. My point no matter how strong your div is or isn't someone gets to go. Getting there is one thing, winning is another. The only team over the years (regular season) the Ravens have regularly beaten are the Jets. But don't allow facts to ruin your trolling attempts.

Ravens have played the Dolphins 5 times in the last 7 years and won all 5.
Ravens are 8-1 against the NY Jets since 1997 and haven't lost to them since 1997.
Ravens are 2-2 against the Bills since 2006

So u wanted to know how the Ravens do against the rest of the AFC East.

There it is the Ravens are 11-2 against the rest of the AFC East since 2006
I wonder if we would have been able to squeak out a division title or two against such stiff competition? lol!

Turbo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11-5....and I hate the Pats. Jimmy G will get NE off to a 3-1 start. The loss coming in the opener against Big Ben and the Steelers. Too much pressure but a great game to get experience under his belt.

The other 4 losses will come at the hands of the Colts (week 5), Broncos (week 11), Eagles (week 12) and Dolphins in the season finale.

They will win the AFC East yet again, NYJ and BUF will both get swept 2-0. Both teams simply don't have the answer at the QB position, yet alone the offensive firepower to keep up with Brady and NE.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you are a "13 year old girl?"
This is ur answer why we in Baltimore see the AFC East and why ur team have a game free ride every year in ur weak division.

Ravens are 8-1 against the NY Jets since 1997 and haven't lost to them since 1997.

I wonder if we would have been able to squeak out a division title or two against such stiff competition?

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they get off to a slow start for a few reasons (QB situation and revamped defense, primarily), but they will come charging down the stretch to win the division by 2 games finishing 11-5.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Is Garrett Gilbert going to win the #2 spot?

Nope I suspect his suspension will get tossed at the Fed level, which is where the NFLPA is looking to take it. They have been scrapping for a fight with a big name, and now they have one. The ruling/penalty is arbitrary and capricious and I can see it getting tossed completely, worst case scenario reduced to 1 if the Feds agree that the CBA allows access to private property, which is hard to see happening.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I suspect his suspension will get tossed at the Fed level, which is where the NFLPA is looking to take it. They have been scrapping for a fight with a big name, and now they have one. The ruling/penalty is arbitrary and capricious and I can see it getting tossed completely, worst case scenario reduced to 1 if the Feds agree that the CBA allows access to private property, which is hard to see happening.
Obstruction. Is why they lose its simple.

He NFL is an organization and as such has rules not applicable in a court Federal or not. Brady bike those rules then obstructed the case. Little wiggle room.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then use that data to recheck....The Jets? When was the last time the Ravens lost to Buffalo or Miami I'm pretty sure we beat up on them in Miami last year and year before and will again this year.coupdnt tell u the last time we lost to Buffalo.

The Ravens are meh vs the AFC East in the regular season, and in recent meetings not exactly rolling over anyone.

v. Bills

3-3 overall regular season
Last meeting 09/29/13 Bills W 23-20

v. Dolphins

4-6 regular season
Last meeting 12/17/14 Ravens W 28-13

v. Jets

8-1 overall regular season
Last meeting 11/24/13 Ravens W 19-3

v. Patriots

1-7
Last meeting 12/22/13 Patriots 34-7

16 - 17 regular season record v AFC East.

Baltimore Ravens | History | Opponents' historical matchup data

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if we would have been able to squeak out a division title or two against such stiff competition? lol!

That's called cherry picking. Hmmm wonder why? Oh right I just posted the actual regular season stats of the Ravens v the AFC East and it's just under .500 overall. "lol!"

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obstruction. Is why they lose its simple.

He NFL is an organization and as such has rules not applicable in a court Federal or not. Brady bike those rules then obstructed the case. Little wiggle room.

You aren't real bright are you?:L

and the NFL is subject to the laws of this country, and will likely be thrown under the bus when it's brought before the National Labor Board.

You should really try educating yourself before looking any dumber than you already do.

You post false stats. You post cherry picked stats. Which ='s no credibility.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing about div. like the AFC North is that they are exaclty what the league wants. No powerhouse team, just a group of equally mediocre teams.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're response is to BS actual facts.

Thanks for proving my point about you.

And my assumption that you are 30ish is starting to say towards 20 something.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's called cherry picking. Hmmm wonder why? Oh right I just posted the actual regular season stats of the Ravens v the AFC East and it's just under .500 overall. "lol!"
Using the last 8 years of data is cherry picking?

Since we are using teams entire existence and grabbing a piece of time is cherry picking let's use the Patriots first 40 years and remind ourselves that of ur teams hapless existence.

U don't want that data do u?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing about div. like the AFC North is that they are exaclty what the league wants. No powerhouse team, just a group of equally mediocre teams.

How many teams in the east win the Super Bowl in the last 20 years?

I'm done talking about this ur division is a joke if it wasn't the other teams would make the playoffs or super bowl.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using the last 8 years of data is cherry picking?

Since we are using teams entire existence and grabbing a piece of time is cherry picking let's use the Patriots first 40 years and remind ourselves that of ur teams hapless existence.

U don't want that data do u?

No selectively choosing the years for each is cherry picking.

That fact that you have been shown to not only use phoney stats, but continue to use them after being shown they were false, proves you lack any form of credibility and shouldn't be taken serious.

Nice try though.

Good job, good effort. :thumb:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You aren't real bright are you?:L

and the NFL is subject to the laws of this country, and will likely be thrown under the bus when it's brought before the National Labor Board.

You should really try educating yourself before looking any dumber than you already do.

You post false stats. You post cherry picked stats. Which ='s no credibility.

I can see you are struggling here. You obviously have no experience with law or labor at least I hope not or your wasting someone's money. You think your speculation or conjecture as it relates to "will likely be thrown under the bus when it gets to he NLRB". Because who said so u? You don't know you have no clue what the policies and procedures nor further discovery will provide once this begins its just your opinion. Your dopey little uneducated opinion which is worthless.

So far as cherry picking stats I am using stats from 2008 and on as they related to Flacco as the QB I don't have to quantify my timeline to u. U certainly don't want to talk about the Patriots dumpster fire of an existence before Brady do u? I'll answer it for u. No.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That fact that you have been shown to not only use phoney stats, but continue to use them after being shown they were false, proves you lack any form of credibility and shouldn't be taken serious.

Nice try though.

At every turn u are a disappointment ; you my friend are a rare commodity.

The stats come from The NFL.com the fact that u choose not to use the playoffs in the win/loss column or say I'm cherry picking when I don't use 50 years of data just shows u avoiding facts which I'm fine with.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice try though.

Didn't answer my question. U don't want to use the Patriots first 40 years of worthlessness in the data do u???

Ur weak.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see you are struggling here. You obviously have no experience with law or labor at least I hope not or your wasting someone's money. You think your speculation or conjecture as it relates to "will likely be thrown under the bus when it gets to he NLRB". Because who said so u? You don't know you have no clue what the policies and procedures nor further discovery will provide once this begins its just your opinion. Your dopey little uneducated opinion which is worthless.

So far as cherry picking stats I am using stats from 2008 and on as they related to Flacco as the QB I don't have to quantify my timeline to u. U certainly don't want to talk about the Patriots dumpster fire of an existence before Brady do u? I'll answer it for u. No.

Yes the NFL track record has been so stellar the last handful of years, and now they are facing a case in which they have little or no evidence and are trying to expand their power to include private property. = fail by you.

You cherry pick stats along with posting false stats. FACT.