• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New England 2015 Schedule

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will start out 3-0 and fall to 3-1 before Brady comes back. Everyone will be amazingly shocked by this. The Pats will then somehow get a 1st rounder for the Grapple QB guy and use that to draft some 1st round stud while Grapple busts in Houston.

Whatever.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the NFL track record has been so stellar the last handful of years, and now they are facing a case in which they have little or no evidence and are trying to expand their power to include private property. = fail by you.

You cherry pick stats along with posting false stats. FACT.

What don't u understand about obstruction?

Just a hint: it's not fair to me if you don't tell me u r challenged it's just frustrating and I will continue to use big words which I am sure in turn is frustrating for u.

Please stop with ur opinion on private property rights v. Organization rights of seizure. Just stop u r embarrassing itself.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What don't u understand about obstruction?

Just a hint: it's not fair to me if you don't tell me u r challenged it's just frustrating and I will continue to use big words which I am sure in turn is frustrating for u.

Please stop with ur opinion on private property rights v. Organization rights of seizure. Just stop u r embarrassing itself.

What don't you understand about the fact the NFLPA has taken a position that private property doesn't fall under the territory of the current CBA?

This will end up before the Feds, I suspect the NLB will the the path of choice, and happen to agree.

The Feds will then make a ruling on whether it is obstruction or not, and there is nothing the NFL can do about that beyond argue their own position. Now even if the NLB rules in the favor of the NFL we will still have to see how they rule on the penalty itself which could be to uphold all the way to tossed out based on whether it's found to be arbitrary and capricious.

There are lots of things in play here that go way beyond TB12.

My opinion is that private property should remain such; however I have not been privy to that portion of the CBA and have only had opportunity to read what has been reported regarding it's wording, and based on that I think the NFL will likely lose this case. When/if they lose this case it will continue a pattern of slap down of the commish and at some point the league has to decide if his continuing to lose on their behalf is worth it. They may decide it is, who knows.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What don't you understand about the fact the NFLPA has taken a position that private property doesn't fall under the territory of the current CBA?

This will end up before the Feds, I suspect the NLB will the the path of choice, and happen to agree.

The Feds will then make a ruling on whether it is obstruction or not, and there is nothing the NFL can do about that beyond argue their own position. Now even if the NLB rules in the favor of the NFL we will still have to see how they rule on the penalty itself which could be to uphold all the way to tossed out based on whether it's found to be arbitrary and capricious.

There are lots of things in play here that go way beyond TB12.

My opinion is that private property should remain such; however I have not been privy to that portion of the CBA and have only had opportunity to read what has been reported regarding it's wording, and based on that I think the NFL will likely lose this case. When/if they lose this case it will continue a pattern of slap down of the commish and at some point the league has to decide if his continuing to lose on their behalf is worth it. They may decide it is, who knows.

How about the obstruction component? its where he is screwed.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the obstruction component? its where he is screwed.

Ummm that is the primary reason they are taking it to the Feds, to get a ruling if he did in fact obstruct under the current CBA.

You probably actually read up on the topic, you clearly have no idea what is taking place in this case.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm that is the primary reason they are taking it to the Feds, to get a ruling if he did in fact obstruct under the current CBA.

You probably actually read up on the topic, you clearly have no idea what is taking place in this case.

So in your opinion as a regular practice the NFL will wait for a ruling by "the feds" as you put it on obstruction? This is what you think?

is it this hard in your daily life?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your opinion as a regular practice the NFL will wait for a ruling by "the feds" as you put it on obstruction? This is what you think?

is it this hard in your daily life?

They will do what they are told be the Feds, including holding off any punishment if ordered to do so until the case is decided, something that happens to be common.

Your knowledge of this case and things like it = massive cup o' fail.
:L

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will do what they are told be the Feds, including holding off any punishment if ordered to do so until the case is decided, something that happens to be common.

Your knowledge of this case and things like it = massive cup o' fail.
:L
You just dont know much about civil procedure do you? read up and get back.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just dont know much about civil procedure do you? read up and get back.

Please, enlighten the room on this matter.

I'm sure it will be informing. (Whatever you do, don't reference recent cases involving the NFL since they played out similarly like I described, and we know that's not possible due to your wealth of knowledge of all things legal.)

Go ahead, should be fun.

:pop2:

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please, enlighten the room on this matter.

I'm sure it will be informing. (Whatever you do, don't reference recent cases involving the NFL since they played out similarly like I described, and we know that's not possible due to your wealth of knowledge of all things legal.)

Go ahead, should be fun.

:pop2:

I am just stating a fact. You give your opinion regarding matters and suggest the feds will clam this up which will allow Brady and his attorneys to somehow claw back some or all of the punishment; or at the least preclude the penalty phase from affecting this season. Its easy to surmise that you have no clue what you are talking about.

Im not here to educate you its hard to watch your drivel though.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just stating a fact. You give your opinion regarding matters and suggest the feds will clam this up which will allow Brady and his attorneys to somehow claw back some or all of the punishment; or at the least preclude the penalty phase from affecting this season. Its easy to surmise that you have no clue what you are talking about.

Im not here to educate you its hard to watch your drivel though.

And you clearly haven't comprehended what I wrote, but simply read it through your built in bias.

You also still show a complete lack of knowledge of the case at hand.

You realize the penalty can be set aside while the case is hear right?

Ah heck, why bother, you don't even know who the parties that are involved.:L

:pound::pound:

Get back to the class when you at least familiarize yourself with the various parties and who and what they represent.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you clearly haven't comprehended what I wrote, but simply read it through your built in bias.

You also still show a complete lack of knowledge of the case at hand.

You realize the penalty can be set aside while the case is hear right?

Ah heck, why bother, you don't even know who the parties that are involved.:L

:pound::pound:

Get back to the class when you at least familiarize yourself with the various parties and who and what they represent.
I dont care about this case and have no bias. To assume I am biased bc I am a Ravens fan and think its funny Brady has his tit in a ringer is false. In fact I know more then I lead on about civil procedure and the actual case is semi-irrelevant bc of the former.

I was just asking why u think the feds will have an impact on the penalty phase of this disruption when in fact that is not a guarantee. It could happen but but alot of things could happen including the case could widen given new discovery without obstruction but I am not stating the case will broaden am I ?

I am just saying wait and see.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England fans think they play in a tough division even though none of their AFC east opponents have been to a Super Bowl, rarely are in the playoffs, rarely have a winning record.

They think bc they beat other teams "outside" their division it qualifies them. Those in the know know that is ridiculous. Too say they would win the division every year in the AFC North is a fkn laugher. I would love NE to be in the North.
Lol,.....you should worry about winning YOUR division/beating the Bengals every year vs. backing-into a wild card/berth,.....terrorizing us is getting old.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care about this case and have no bias. To assume I am biased bc I am a Ravens fan and think its funny Brady has his tit in a ringer is false. In fact I know more then I lead on about civil procedure and the actual case is semi-irrelevant bc of the former.

I was just asking why u think the feds will have an impact on the penalty phase of this disruption when in fact that is not a guarantee. It could happen but but alot of things could happen including the case could widen given new discovery without obstruction but I am not stating the case will broaden am I ?

I am just saying wait and see.

No you have never shown any bias at all ever. :L

As for the case I think the penalty will be reduced if not thrown out entirely because the case is weak to it's core. Simply read the report and it becomes obvious quickly they found no hard evidence. The penalty based on that report is arbitrary and capricious.

As for the phone it's only obstruction if the Feds uphold it, and it's what the NFL is holding onto because they know they have no case for equipment tampering vs Brady. It looks to me like they added the obstruction becasue they know they didn't have tampering. (Notice they didn't penalize Gostkowski? He refused to turn over his private phone as well. Yet it was only Brady they punished.)

The NFLPA has been looking for a fight like this for sometime and needed a big name player. They now have it. It's not Brady's attorney representing him, it's the NFLPA legal team, and the head of that team is undefeated against the NFL, going back a lot of years.

The obstruction portion will comes down to the Feds ruling if private cell phones are accessible by and NFL investigative team under the CBA as it stands.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you have never shown any bias at all ever. :L

As for the case I think the penalty will be reduced if not thrown out entirely because the case is weak to it's core. Simply read the report and it becomes obvious quickly they found no hard evidence. The penalty based on that report is arbitrary and capricious.

As for the phone it's only obstruction if the Feds uphold it, and it's what the NFL is holding onto because they know they have no case for equipment tampering vs Brady. It looks to me like they added the obstruction becasue they know they didn't have tampering. (Notice they didn't penalize Gostkowski? He refused to turn over his private phone as well. Yet it was only Brady they punished.)

The NFLPA has been looking for a fight like this for sometime and needed a big name player. They now have it. It's not Brady's attorney representing him, it's the NFLPA legal team, and the head of that team is undefeated against the NFL, going back a lot of years.

The obstruction portion will comes down to the Feds ruling if private cell phones are accessible by and NFL investigative team under the CBA as it stands.

What your position is lacking is the subjectivity the NFL will rely on. If it is deemed reasonable the obstruction charge will be hard to defend. What I am saying is wait and see its a crap shoot at this point but bc the penalty has been issued an uphill for Brady.

I am not biased. I am actually a BB fan but think Brady is a dirtbag so Im conflicted.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What your position is lacking is the subjectivity the NFL will rely on. If it is deemed reasonable the obstruction charge will be hard to defend. What I am saying is wait and see its a crap shoot at this point but bc the penalty has been issued an uphill for Brady.

I am not biased. I am actually a BB fan but think Brady is a dirtbag so Im conflicted.

And it looks to me that it will be deemed as not reasonable since they had the opposite end of his texts regarding the other parties involved, and only appeared to be on a fishing expidition via a privately owned phone.

By the league's own admission he had answered every single question they asked over a roughly 5 hour period. Asking to review a privately owned phone is over the line in my opinion, especially since they are unable to demonstrate a reasonable purpose for doing so, other than fishing.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it looks to me that it will be deemed as not reasonable since they had the opposite end of his texts regarding the other parties involved, and only appeared to be on a fishing expidition via a privately owned phone.

By the league's own admission he had answered every single question they asked over a roughly 5 hour period. Asking to review a privately owned phone is over the line in my opinion, especially since they are unable to demonstrate a reasonable purpose for doing so, other than fishing.

"It looks to me" "in my opinion" conjecture and irrelevant. We must wait and see is the only answer.