• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska @ Purdue week

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it will definitely be interesting to see Fyfe, maybe he can put the ball on the money maybe he can't. one thing that has annoyed me is TA isn't great at the short throws, WR screens and RB screens that should be like 100% completion aren't with him and then i think DL goes away from them because of it. if Fyfe can make those throws this team might be better off because DL can get back to them and use them when the run game is limited.

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
interesting stat on the 3rd and 4 stats. would be interesting to know how many of those were QB scrambles or if they were all designed runs.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oaknightshockey1 is in the Shawn Eichorst Can do No Wrong Camp.

One thing I know for sure about you Oak, is you kicked my ass in the pick'ems the last two weeks.

Did you see the stat where Nebraska had 9 third and four situations or less against Northwestern? Nebraska ran three times and got the first down, the other six were pass attempts, one completion for a first down, four incompletions, and one pick six that was the difference in the game. That makes it 100% success running for a first down on 3rd and four or less, and 16% when passing the ball, with 16% of throwing a pick six.
Nope, I'm in the I'm willing to reserve judgement/not condemn someone until given a valid reason for doing so camp.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's his point? we've played what 2/3rds of the season, so seems like they are on pace for the same #.
That is the point :lol:

That as much as everyone wants to bellyache about it, it's not all so different than last year.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading this thread is like listening to a bunch of 13 year old girls whining :bawling:

Just sayin

Smotis

Stunning and Brave
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fully expecting the team to come out flat footed this week expecting an easy win. Another close one coming.

If we come out playing to win? 42-24

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HB10 also is in the premature judgement camp, with a side of talking/not talking to the media. You guys are hilarious...he comes out and says something and it's "OMG that's against his policy!" But if he didn't say anything it would be "He's invisible and needs to stand up and face what he did!"

I would much rather have him being invisible and have hired a proven winner, as opposed to what he did.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oaknightshockey1 is in the Shawn Eichorst Can do No Wrong Camp.

One thing I know for sure about you Oak, is you kicked my ass in the pick'ems the last two weeks.

Did you see the stat where Nebraska had 9 third and four situations or less against Northwestern? Nebraska ran three times and got the first down, the other six were pass attempts, one completion for a first down, four incompletions, and one pick six that was the difference in the game. That makes it 100% success running for a first down on 3rd and four or less, and 16% when passing the ball, with 16% of throwing a pick six.

Yes, Eichorst sure hired a winner! LMAO!

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Looks like Fyfe might get the start this week. Taking 1st team reps in practice and Tommy is in a walking boot.

If Fyfe does start and he plays well, he better get the chance to play the rest of the season if TA comes back in there and is stinking it up.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fully expecting the team to come out flat footed this week expecting an easy win. Another close one coming.

If we come out playing to win? 42-24

I fully expect a nailbiter no matter what.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo found a way to lose us four games, maybe rule dog can find a way to win four games.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bo found a way to lose us four games, maybe rule dog can find a way to win four games.

Since Riley is the anti-Pelini, makes sense. Always lose four games per season, to always win four games per season.

How do you spell Riley? RiLLLLLLLLey. Yes, that is eight Ls.

I don't know if the stat that Red_Alert posted about the Graduation Rates and that a 5-7 team can go bowling, but it would be rather ironic if this team went to a Bowl Game based upon the previous coaching staff.

Forgot to add, beat Purdue. Please.

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
Ryker Fyfe is getting the nod. He's going to start this weekend.

GO BIG RED

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least Fyfe gets to live the Nebraska kid's dream and start at QB for the Huskers.

In a somewhat winnable game no less.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I do...in fact, he did this with Frazier and Berringer in the Orange Bowl and that worked out quite nicely. However, how often did he put someone of Fyfe's caliber into a close game, as ours have been pretty much all year? It would be great to be able to go to the backup for a series or two to get TA's head right, if we had someone who could be trusted to do it. We don't have that luxury.
I call bullshit. As a father of a college athlete I know if there is a body on the bench, then there is another player that can come in and do just fine. Being benched after being a starter gives the player time to refocus. I have seen this happen time and time again and the starter comes back into the game and does fine ~ Hurt feelings don't matter in competitive sports as those players are resilient. Nebraska has guys who can do the job behind TA, don't fool yourself.