• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Neb DT Transferring to OU

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sporting News just lost all credibility for listing OU as their preseason #1 :L

double-face-palm.jpg

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was obvious that OU was the new r*pe U after that sugar bowl performance.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was obvious that OU was the new r*pe U after that sugar bowl performance.

Meh, y'all's defenses anuses were prolly pretty sore too. :noidea:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, y'all's defenses anuses were prolly pretty sore too. :noidea:

Dude, get used to it. The Land Thieves are going to brag about this one for a very, very long time b/c their team wasn't brutally raped for a change in a BCS bowl. Kind of like how Aggy will be bragging about clownstomping the Sooners in the Cotton Bowl a couple of years ago for many, many years to come b/c it was the 1st time Aggy had won the Cotton Bowl since the 80's and for once, they weren't brutally raped by the Sooners.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, get used to it. The Land Thieves are going to brag about this one for a very, very long time b/c their team wasn't brutally raped for a change in a BCS bowl. Kind of like how Aggy will be bragging about clownstomping the Sooners in the Cotton Bowl a couple of years ago for many, many years to come b/c it was the 1st time Aggy had won the Cotton Bowl since the 80's and for once, they weren't brutally raped by the Sooners.

I'm fine with them having their fun, it happens. It's not like Bama hasn't did anything recently for our fans to be happy about. Fuck the Iron Bowl though, that shit sucked lol.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with them having their fun, it happens. It's not like Bama hasn't did anything recently for our fans to be happy about. Fuck the Iron Bowl though, that shit sucked lol.

Truthfully, I really don't feel like most Oklahoma fans have gone over the top calling score board on that game. Certainly not like Texas fans pissing themselves over finally not getting beat last year.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Truthfully, I really don't feel like most Oklahoma fans have gone over the top calling score board on that game. Certainly not like Texas fans pissing themselves over finally not getting beat last year.

It could definitely be worse as far as all that goes. I just hope between that and the Iron Bowl a fire has been lit under this years team and they come out with something to prove. I guess I'm trying out this glass half full thing I've heard about.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could definitely be worse as far as all that goes. I just hope between that and the Iron Bowl a fire has been lit under this years team and they come out with something to prove. I guess I'm trying out this glass half full thing I've heard about.

I'm hoping our guys look at that win as a launching point instead of an accomplishment to be satisfied with.

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got buried in the depth chart. He's a quality player, but we're just stacked right now. Radio guy who watches practices said he was maybe the fifth option at DT at this point in camp. I think his dad has some connection with OU so that could be why he landed there.

Poppa Curry played hoops for O.U.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hoping our guys look at that win as a launching point instead of an accomplishment to be satisfied with.

Complacency's a hell of a drug, especially in CFB. Trying to keep a buncha 18-20 yr olds minds in the right place is probably as tough as anything a coach has to deal with during the offseason after success. After tasting the victory in the Sugar Bowl, you know they want that NC even more now though. You just never know til they have to face real adversity and can see how they respond.

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Curry who started 8 games last season is transferring to Norman.

What gives?

Is he going to get to play right away or is he gonna' have to sit out a year? I know the QB that transferred to OU from Tech was denied the right to play and he's appealing to the NCAA to overturn the lack of release from Tech ... go figure ... but it does have a bearing.

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he going to get to play right away or is he gonna' have to sit out a year? I know the QB that transferred to OU from Tech was denied the right to play and he's appealing to the NCAA to overturn the lack of release from Tech ... go figure ... but it does have a bearing.

I am pretty sure he will have to sit out but he has his red shirt year in his pocket that he can use.

jctoo

cult elitist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am pretty sure he will have to sit out but he has his red shirt year in his pocket that he can use.

Interesting point ... I know the QB lost his starting job to injury and never could play his way back on ... I'm not sure how the red shirt season would affect the sit out season ... too dang many NCAA rules ... lol

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting point ... I know the QB lost his starting job to injury and never could play his way back on ... I'm not sure how the red shirt season would affect the sit out season ... too dang many NCAA rules ... lol

I think he can use his Red Shirt year this coming year and it counts as his sit out year. Then he would have two years left.
If he was buried in the depth chart at Huskerland he will have the same problem at O.U.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he can use his Red Shirt year this coming year and it counts as his sit out year. Then he would have two years left.
If he was buried in the depth chart at Huskerland he will have the same problem at O.U.

Big Ten Network rolled through today having seen 11 other Big Ten teams practice and said Nebraska has probably the most physically imposing and deep D-Line in the conference.

Sounds like OU is having issues at DL so who knows.

Like FBnut said though, it sounds unlikely that he goes to OU now. Probably a smaller school.

Curry never showed much. He wasn't really a liability but he never flashed elite potential.

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with the Sugar Bowl...the gawt damn season is about to begin.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Ten Network rolled through today having seen 11 other Big Ten teams practice and said Nebraska has probably the most physically imposing and deep D-Line in the conference.

Sounds like OU is having issues at DL so who knows.

Like FBnut said though, it sounds unlikely that he goes to OU now. Probably a smaller school.

Curry never showed much. He wasn't really a liability but he never flashed elite potential.

Don't know I'd say Oklahoma is having issues at DL with Wade, Phillips, and Ndulue.