• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Neb DT Transferring to OU

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like teams do need a couple of knuckleheads to round out the roster.

Unfortunately you are absolutely right. And in today's youth culture the thug mentality reigns supreme. It's a wonder we don't see more of this stuff than we already do. And since some of them are superior athletes it's only natural they end up at some university masquerading as students while playing sports. It's a necessary evil in today's college football.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought his Texas game plan was amazingly bad. You saw BYU run for 500+ on the zone read and OU decides not to run it.

On this list I like Norvell, Chad Morris, and Cameron. I would have reservations on Frost, Herman, Lashlee, and Montgomery. All of them are either in a defined system or working under a HC heavily involved in the offense.

I have NEVER seen so many pissed off OU fans as during last year's RRSO. It wasn't heart break or disappointment that we lost. It was total disgust with the way the coaching staff screwed the pooch from the opening kickoff to the last time UT stuffed the OU offense. You beat us like a borrowed mule last year.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Case closed.

Last edited by a moderator: