• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Neb DT Transferring to OU

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in his defense...they both sport red...

FUCK THE RED TEAMS!!!!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Because your program has tried to protect 3 woman abusers, a guy with sexual assault charges, a guy who threw a woman down the stairs, and a guy who crushed a girls face with his fist.

There are no sexual assault charges. The girl retracted her story. Mixon has been suspended for the year. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of the bull shit you're spewing. Get over your butthurt, douche bag.

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry's transferring but not to Oklahoma.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There are no sexual assault charges. The girl retracted her story. Mixon has been suspended for the year. But hey, don't let facts get in the way of the bull shit you're spewing. Get over your butthurt, douche bag.

:clap:

Look we got a lying giant douche bag right here folks. The girl decided she wanted it to all go away. I guess someone paid her off. But lets look at the real fact here since this fucking idiot right here wont tell the full story. The university looked into the matter after Stoops decided he wasn't going to do anything about it and talked to the clinic. The information the clinic gave the university supported the original story that she was sexually assaulted, due to the injuries that are associated with sexual force. That's why the university took action against the player even though the girl suddenly decided she no longer wanted to pursue the matter. Just the facts here, not what the lying dip shit above is trying to hide.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look we got a lying giant douche bag right here folks. The girl decided she wanted it to all go away. I guess someone paid her off. But lets look at the real fact here since this fucking idiot right here wont tell the full story. The university looked into the matter after Stoops decided he wasn't going to do anything about it and talked to the clinic. The information the clinic gave the university supported the original story that she was sexually assaulted, due to the injuries that are associated with sexual force. That's why the university took action against the player even though the girl suddenly decided she no longer wanted to pursue the matter. Just the facts here, not what the lying dip shit above is trying to hide.

Complete and utter bull shit. You don't have one shred of fact to back that bull shit up. The authorities investigated it and did not find evidence to press charges and then she retracted her story. I say again, you don't have one shred of proof to support that bull shit. Quit being a whiny lying bitch just because you're still butt hurt.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just curious, but do you have a link for any or all of that nonsense, bullshit because that is about the dumbest bullshit /most uninformed bullshit posts in regards to of all of this I've seen.

Read the following article and please point out anywhere, any of the bullshit you alleged in your above bullshit post.

I don't see anything remotely close to the real facts bullshit you've thrown out there to see if they bullshit would stick.

Oklahoma LB Frank Shannon Suspended for 1 Year by School | Bleacher Report

But hey, you haven't let any facts get in the way of a good rant, yet, so why start now?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't see anything remotely close to the real facts bullshit you've thrown out there to see if they bullshit would stick.

Not sure why you want to embarrass yourself any further but that's fine by me. Apparently OU school administration is so disgusted by the evidence that they are going all the way to the OK supreme court to kick this player off.

After investigating, the university decided there was enough evidence to suspend Shannon from school for a year. Earlier this week, the school revealed it was trying to enforce the suspension by taking its case all the way to the Oklahoma Supreme Court.

The report includes text messages between the woman and the friend who called police. In that conversation, the woman said she was raped.

Also the following below would be pretty humorous in a shake your head manner if it wasn't such a serious offense toward women, not to mention disgraceful to all of college football...

So let's recap, shall we?

— The university is trying to suspend for a year a player that hasn't been charged but, according to its own findings, clearly did something worthy of suspension.
— The university is trying to gain immediate eligibility for a player who hasn't been charged, but clearly, by his own admission and from detailed police reports, did something worthy of being kicked off another team.
—The university has suspended indefinitely a player who has been accused of hitting a woman — a player whose defense is the woman started the confrontation — but no arrest has been made.

OU football: Sooners linebacker Frank Shannon accused of sexual assault | News OK

At Oklahoma, a confusing handling of criminal incidents - NCAA Football - Sporting News

But hey, go ahead and keep your dumbass head's in the sand if thats what you really wish to do. Just dont think anyone's really going to believe your bullshit.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you want to embarrass yourself any further but that's fine by me. Apparently OU school administration is so disgusted by the evidence that they are going all the way to the OK supreme court to kick this player off.

Also the following below would be pretty humorous in a shake your head manner if it wasn't such a serious offense toward women, not to mention disgraceful to all of college football...

OU football: Sooners linebacker Frank Shannon accused of sexual assault | News OK

At Oklahoma, a confusing handling of criminal incidents - NCAA Football - Sporting News

But hey, go ahead and keep your dumbass head's in the sand if thats what you really wish to do. Just dont think anyone's really going to believe your bullshit.

DGB is a different subject and FWIW, I've never been in favor of him coming to OU.

However, we aren't talking about DGB, we are talking about Frank Shannon and your total inability to wrap your feeble brain around the law, ie: Title IX, re: Shannon and OU. That article explained it well enough for pretty much anybody with half a brain to understand.

Guess that explains the problem you are having? My bad...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That article explained it well enough for pretty much anybody with half a brain to understand...

Yea the part where it said the university had enough evidence of r*pe to do everything in their power to remove him from team, enough that they would go to the Oklahoma supreme court to make sure he wasnt allowed to play on the football team was very clear indeed. Glad we can agree :suds:

Meanwhile Bob stoops is recruiting DGB a guy who threw a girl down the stairs while also trying to keep Mixon on the team, a guy who crushed a girls face.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea the part where it said the university had enough evidence of r*pe to do everything in their power to remove him from team, enough that they would go to the Oklahoma supreme court to make sure he wasnt allowed to play on the football team was very clear indeed. Glad we can agree :suds:

Meanwhile Bob stoops is recruiting DGB a guy who threw a girl down the stairs while also trying to keep Mixon on the team, a guy who crushed a girls face.

Stoops hasn't said a damn thing about Mixon, and we'll see how the thing with shannon plays out. Apparently the girl nor the PD were as convicted about this as you are and apparently shannon is convinced the evidence will show in his favor. The girl won't even testify and has changed her story. Yeah, seems legit huh? So how about you shut the fuck up and let it play out. Get over the butt hurt little boy.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoops hasn't said a damn thing about Mixon, and we'll see how the thing with shannon plays out. Apparently the girl nor the PD were as convicted about this as you are and apparently shannon is convinced the evidence will show in his favor. The girl won't even testify and has changed her story. Yeah, seems legit huh? So how about you shut the fuck up and let it play out. Get over the butt hurt little boy.

this bammer is as dumb as a box of rocks. never seen anything like it...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Good thing the University isnt trying to protect your rapist players like its little bitch fans. Only a little bitch like yourself would defend female abusing football players. Why do you lick their jocks so much? You shouldnt defend them. It just makes you look like a pathetic little bitch of a punk kid. Meanwhile, the univeristy sees the evidence is so obvious that force trauma to her vagina has occurred due to clinical evidence, that they went all the way to the supreme court to make sure he wasnt a part of the football team. That took a lot of time and effort and money by the university to block this rapist from being a part of the football team. Why do you want so badly to throw real university of oklahoma under the bus? Why dont you support the university of oklahoma and not just the football program. Dont be such a jock licking little bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this bammer is as dumb as a box of rocks. never seen anything like it...

He's clearly tending to the wounds left by the sugar bowl. Most bammers on here were great about being mature and extending congratulations. They readily admitted they were out played and acknowledged how well Oklahoma played and moved on. Almost none of them have acted like they have an axe to grind. But this little boy clearly can't let it go. He probably still loses sleep over it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing the University isnt trying to protect your rapist players like its little bitch fans. Only a little bitch like yourself would defend female abusing football players. Why do you lick their jocks so much? You shouldnt defend them. It just makes you look like a pathetic little bitch of a punk kid. Meanwhile, the univeristy sees the evidence is so obvious that force trauma to her vagina has occurred due to clinical evidence, that they went all the way to the supreme court to make sure he wasnt a part of the football team. That took a lot of time and effort and money by the university to block this rapist from being a part of the football team. Why do you want so badly to throw real university of oklahoma under the bus? Why dont you support the university of oklahoma and not just the football program. Dont be such a jock licking little bitch.

Here we go with the Internet bad ass act again. Keep flexing your keyboard muscles there Internet tough guy. This kid can't be a day over 16. Can't believe I let myself get pulled into an argument with this retard. I feel sorry for you bammers that get associated with him because he calls himself a tide fan. Welcome to my ignore list kid.

Internet-Tough-Guy-1.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He's clearly tending to the wounds left by the sugar bowl. Most bammers on here were great about being mature and extending congratulations. They readily admitted they were out played and acknowledged how well Oklahoma played and moved on. Almost none of them have acted like they have an axe to grind. But this little boy clearly can't let it go. He probably still loses sleep over it.

Loooollllllllllll!!!!!!!!!! ooops wrong again dumbass!

s a process oriented coach you take every practice and every game as serious as the next. Bob Stoops has taken some flack the last few years. This was a big win for him, magnified by his preseason words as the article indicates. I'd be upset too if someone tried to belittle the well done job I did as a coach. He did this with a QB who was basically the #2 QB all year, even though he saw a lot of action since the 1a couldn't live up to the preseason hype. Knight came in and spread the ball around to 9 diff wrs with only 7.9 yds/per throw. The game plan was smart to take advantage of Bama's weakness, the shitty CBs. That's where the game was lost. And Bob Stoops has every right to be proud of his coaching job.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/college-football-forum-message-board-general-discussion/157363-stoops-droppin-knowledge-4.html

This has nothing to do with a football game but everything to do with Oklahoma fans trying to defend 1) a rapist 2) a player who throws a woman down the stairs, 3) a player who crushes in a womans face with his fist. Nice try again jock sniffing bitch.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty bizarre. The root cause is for sure playing time though. He wouldn't be leaving if he was gonna start.

I'm guessing there'll be some kind of "he wanted to be closer to home" type of reasoning coming out from him or his father considering he's from Texas.

And yeah it appears Curry's not keen on walking on.

Last edited by a moderator:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Sporting News just lost all credibility for listing OU as their preseason #1 :L