• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE Patriots Rumors and Rumors of Rumors 2023

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Fluker player RT??
Sorry Keanu Reeves GIF

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fluker looks ready to push him out.
I think it's fair to question how a guy cut from one team would be a suitable replacement to an otherwise solid T. The O Line was bad last year and we all know there is a lot of blame to go around

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's fair to question how a guy cut from one team would be a suitable replacement to an otherwise solid T. The O Line was bad last year and we all know there is a lot of blame to go around
It was more of a comment on his physique.

Most Oline players have a waist that is an outie where this guy has an innie. And he still weighs 340.
He is fit rather than just a heavy road block.

And he lost 40 lbs. That tells me he is hungry to get back in the game and earn some million$

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was more of a comment on his physique.

Most Oline players have a waist that is an outie where this guy has an innie. And he still weighs 340.
He is fit rather than just a heavy road block.

And he lost 40 lbs. That tells me he is hungry to get back in the game and earn some million$
Yeah I can agree with that. He may have gotten the big head, it's worth a try I'm just in wait and see mode.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair question, certainly.
Regarding Brown, he was part of the problem last year though certainly enough blame to go around.
If he has now "checked out" he becomes part of the problem for this year and his cap space maybe better used elswhere.
We have cut him before!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair question, certainly.
Regarding Brown, he was part of the problem last year though certainly enough blame to go around.
If he has now "checked out" he becomes part of the problem for this year and his cap space maybe better used elswhere.
We have cut him before!
Yeah I understand that, all that, just uncertain about Fluker and LT as a whole

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw yesterday's OTA films. Trent Brown has spare tire this year and is slow as hell. He looks very awkward on the clips of him in no pads and shorts. If This is way of saying he's not really into it yet, he just might be out of it. Calvin Anderson has been taking all of the first team reps at LT.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw yesterday's OTA films. Trent Brown has spare tire this year and is slow as hell. He looks very awkward on the clips of him in no pads and shorts. If This is way of saying he's not really into it yet, he just might be out of it. Calvin Anderson has been taking all of the first team reps at LT.
MIght be time to say goodbye to Mr. Brown

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I get it, it's news, it's the off season, Im just really torn on the prospect of this happening.
I'm not against it. It gives us a true #1. We have the $. Sure he's injury prone and a diva when it comes to practice.

I wonder if a contract could be built to have incentives based on the number of practices fully participated in?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not against it. It gives us a true #1. We have the $. Sure he's injury prone and a diva when it comes to practice.

I wonder if a contract could be built to have incentives based on the number of practices fully participated in?
Not only would it give the Pats a true #1 with experience, but depth would be fantastic as well.

Ju Ju , Parker and Bourne and I'm hoping Thornton are all #2's. That's a pretty damn good WR group without counting the two new guys who are talented.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only would it give the Pats a true #1 with experience, but depth would be fantastic as well.

Ju Ju , Parker and Bourne and I'm hoping Thornton are all #2's. That's a pretty damn good WR group without counting the two new guys who are talented.
So Boutte hits the practice squad and gets nabbed by someone? I think Bourne might be the odd man out