• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE Patriots Rumors and Rumors of Rumors 2022

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And secondly, Kraft is not that kind of guy!
There's no way that's true. Kraft is a very smart business man and making threats to the greatest coach ever is not a smart business move.
Bill has made some very bad decisions since TB left. Kraft will accept reason such as injuries and sickness. As a smart businessman he will not accept excuses. Give him one good 'reason' why he didn't hire an experienced Offensive Coordinator. Patricia has been horrible calling plays. Give one good reason why Bill has not had someone else "try" to do better.

Bill is a losing coach without a suoerhero QB because he can't find one that can make the less than average WRs better. Name one young player that is on this team that a team can be built around. Can't get five offensive linemen who can play together. What does he have to offer the best NFL free agents next year? Think a anyone is looking at the Patriots and saying, "I want to play there next year."??

Kraft's multi-billion dollar football team is starting to lose value. A smart businessman recognizes that and makes changes to prevent more lossand hopes the changes start to increase that value and pay dividends.

What's definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill has made some very bad decisions since TB left. Kraft will accept reason such as injuries and sickness. As a smart businessman he will not accept excuses. Give him one good 'reason' why he didn't hire an experienced Offensive Coordinator. Patricia has been horrible calling plays. Give one good reason why Bill has not had someone else "try" to do better.

Bill is a losing coach without a suoerhero QB because he can't find one that can make the less than average WRs better. Name one young player that is on this team that a team can be built around. Can't get five offensive linemen who can play together. What does he have to offer the best NFL free agents next year? Think a anyone is looking at the Patriots and saying, "I want to play there next year."??

Kraft's multi-billion dollar football team is starting to lose value. A smart businessman recognizes that and makes changes to prevent more lossand hopes the changes start to increase that value and pay dividends.

What's definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and over and expecting a different result.

You think Kraft was not involved in the decision about Matty P? Kraft looks at the long game and very likely signed off on the coaching decisions knowing this year might be a challenge.

How's the "super hero QB" doing down in TB where he has more offensive weapons than Mac does in NE? Not much of a super hero when the coach sucks.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A smart businessman recognizes that and makes changes to prevent more loss and hopes the changes start to increase that value and pay dividends.
And a smart businessman knows you can't cook the golden goose if you want more golden eggs.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been looking for they my whole adult life

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
back to firing BB i see It would be the dumbest move in NFL:suds:

BB signs with Tampa for the 2023 season and convinces TB12 to play one more season while simultaneously pulling Gronk and JE11 out of retirement for one last hurrah. While the Pats hire O'Brien and emulate his years in Houston.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think Kraft was not involved in the decision about Matty P? Kraft looks at the long game and very likely signed off on the coaching decisions knowing this year might be a challenge.
NO I don't think Kraft was involved at all. I think he's giving BB all of the rope he wants and hopes that he can pull a train with it. I do believe that Kraft is looking at the game beyond the time that he leaves this life and I believe that Johnathan is starting to exert his influence since the team will be his. The challenge started in 2020 when Can Newton was brought in as a last ditch effort. The second challenge was 2021 with a rookie QB and bunch of money spent for non-productive offensive people. 2022 is a challenge to see if BB can pull a gigantic hairball out of the sink trap or if Kraft is going to have to bring in a new guy and replace all of the plumbing and possibly the sink.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor out of Boston.

Bengals have to create cap room and supposedly have talked to BB about a trade of a pick for Tee Higgins. They want a third but Bill won't do that,.