• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NE Patriots Rumors and Rumors of Rumors 2022

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as TB12 I hope it's just to come in and retire, the old one day contract.

I don't think the D sucked so much it's more they are exhausted. Look at time of possesion it's pathetic
isnt TOP their fault when they allow 9 min drives:suds:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TOP?

If you are asking me are 9 min drives their fault, sure but it's not as if they D has been an issue all year.
sure when they play crappy Os they do great
TOP=time of possession:suds:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would have CAP space.

I say FA get the best LT available and maybe a Guard. Draft a OT and a Center. We all love Andrews but he seems hurt a lot. Then grab best X receiver you can on draft. If TB is to play get the best FA slot receiver available. Get rid of Jonnu Smith retain Henry draft a TE
This.
Regardless of who's under center.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at our wins so far..

Steelers 4-7
Lions 4-7
Browns 4-7
Colts 4-7-1
Jets 7-4. Twice. The Jets are a bad team. I think much worse than their 7-4 record.

We can't beat good teams.

Our next 2 games

Cardinals 4-8
Raiders 4-7

We should be 8-6 before losing our last 3 to some good teams.

8-9 to end the year.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a clip on Reddit where a reporter thinks Patricia is Belichicks long term solution as the "O.C." That Belichick doesn't want to bring in O'Brian or promote Caley because more than likely they would be gone the next year as head coaches. Why bring in guys that are 1 and done. Noone is going to come after Patricia and they can work together in the foreseeable future and build the offense they want.

In a way it makes sense. But damn do I hate it.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make it a reunion tour, Josh, TB, Gronk and JE11 all come back for one final season.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or we all can move on.
We could do that, again.

Didn't work out so well the first time.

Those players aren't the same as they were. But back in their system they'd be as effective as anyone we have now. Injuries and concussions would be a big concern though.

Couldn't be any worse than watching the past couple seasons. One last hoorah. If it doesn't pan out let all three re-retire on the same day as Patriots. Mount Rushmore NE style with one place reserved for BB.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could do that, again.

Didn't work out so well the first time.

Those players aren't the same as they were. But back in their system they'd be as effective as anyone we have now. Injuries and concussions would be a big concern though.

Couldn't be any worse than watching the past couple seasons. One last hoorah. If it doesn't pan out let all three re-retire on the same day as Patriots. Mount Rushmore NE style with one place reserved for BB.
Thing is, they need to move on eventually. That class reunion stuff sounds like fun, but not the future.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thing is, they need to move on eventually. That class reunion stuff sounds like fun, but not the future.
Like I said one year.

I think more of a nastalgia piece then anything. I'd take an 8-9 or 9-8 season with that group. A playoff birth would be icing on the cake just to watch all three retire on the same day. Not sure there will ever be three of a kind like them again. Why not go out in style. The fans of NE would go crazy. Almost like a championship parade. Throw a big bash downtown in Copely Plaza. The atmosphere would remind me of the Celts win, when Bird gave the Mosses eats shit speech. I skipped grade school to be there for that.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said one year.

I think more of a nastalgia piece then anything. I'd take an 8-9 or 9-8 season with that group. A playoff birth would be icing on the cake just to watch all three retire on the same day. Not sure there will ever be three of a kind like them again. Why not go out in style. The fans of NE would go crazy. Almost like a championship parade. Throw a big bash downtown in Copely Plaza. The atmosphere would remind me of the Celts win, when Bird gave the Mosses eats shit speech. I skipped grade school to be there for that.
Sounds cool, but the timing is off. What year could they do that. Next year? Maybe they could draft a bunch of good players next year, and let the guys in your story play, train the rookies, and keep other players in check, and go for it in 2024. Sounds far-fetched to say the least.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That class reunion stuff sounds like fun, .
Only for Brady's signing/retirement.

They can fit him for his red jacket at the same time and even have the cameras there so he can commentate the whole thing with his first day on the job a "Fox Exclusive".

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peter King and other media people outside Boston are saying that they have spoken to people within the upper circle of the Patriots heirarchy and they have been told that Robert Kraft has spoken to Bill Belichick about the........... quote ""DUNG OFFENSE"", end quote. That sounds like Krafttalk.

They say that BB has been informed that the final five games of this season will determine whether or not he will be the GM/HC of the New England Patriots going forward.

Michael Felger on Sports Sunday is about to pop a neck artery he so worked up. No one in the Boston media, including Curran, Perry or anyone else has a clue to where this all come from. Greg Bedard is freaked out because his sources have said zip.

If, that's a big IF, this is true, what will we see in Arizona tonight??

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say that BB has been informed that the final five games of this season will determine whether or not he will be the GM/HC of the New England Patriots going forward.

There's no way that's true. Kraft is a very smart business man and making threats to the greatest coach ever is not a smart business move.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even IF Brady comes back there is no way this team will do anything