• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has TVD who's going in as the best QB in the ACC. He's not needed and isn't coming to Miami.

Having said that, I've adapted to the current state of football.

Coaches are going to do what's best for their career. Players are going to do what suits them.

But I have no idea what tone I'm presenting to you. The rules allow Williams to do what he wants. The portal is going to hurt and benefit teams at varying points. Adapt or die.

Bernie Kosar started The U's dynasty in '83.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami has TVD who's going in as the best QB in the ACC. He's not needed and isn't coming to Miami.

Having said that, I've adapted to the current state of football.

Coaches are going to do what's best for their career. Players are going to do what suits them.

But I have no idea what tone I'm presenting to you. The rules allow Williams to do what he wants. The portal is going to hurt and benefit teams at varying points. Adapt or die.
Yes, but would you let Caleb Williams be your QB!?!?

I feel like I keep asking the same question.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because he’s afraid of the SEC schedule… If Caleb Williams bolts to USC, Riley SHOULD be known as the biggest COWARD ever.
Afraid of the SEC schedule? I mean, the guy is really young. Will saban even be there much longer (OK, it does look like he doesn't age)? What else would there be to be afraid of?

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Afraid of the SEC schedule? I mean, the guy is really young. Will saban even be there much longer (OK, it does look like he doesn't age)? What else would there be to be afraid of?
Lol but what Riley did is right?

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Easy to cast all the blame on the crazy dude.

If this proves true, (might not be), this could be Bruce Arians career on the line.

From what I have read, it seems like Arians did not want AB back after the vaccine incident. There is a lot of baggage over time between Arians and AB.

Definitely possible that Arians was looking for a reason to get rid of AB and treated him unfairly as a result.

People need to acknowledge that it is possible for AB to be wrong in how he acted, and also for Arians to be wrong too. Like we have been saying all along.

We shall see how this plays out.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB may earn public favor for himself, but if this heads to court, not sure if he did himself any favors.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB may earn public favor for himself, but if this heads to court, not sure if he did himself any favors.

AB isn’t stable enough to do himself any favors in a court case.

However, as I have been saying from the start, that does not mean Bruce Arians was innocent as many here have claimed. Crazy people can be victims too. And, in fact, often are victimized because when they speak out, the average person doesn’t tend to believe them.

If AB’s side of this story was all BS, why hasn’t he been released? Why haven’t we heard anything from the Bucs refuting his claims?

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AB isn’t stable enough to do himself any favors in a court case.

However, as I have been saying from the start, that does not mean Bruce Arians was innocent as many here have claimed. Crazy people can be victims too. And, in fact, often are victimized because when they speak out, the average person doesn’t tend to believe them.

If AB’s side of this story was all BS, why hasn’t he been released? Why haven’t we heard anything from the Bucs refuting his claims?
I would assume they're covering their bases in terms of this heads to court. In a hypothetical case - if Arians releases AB after this event, then yes, Arians would be in a world of shit for releasing a player that was knowingly hurt and couldn't play; the NFLPA would be all over this.

I'd assume that the Bucs are preventing AB from being released until they have their ducks in a row. And, I think they want to prevent AB from going to a playoff team as well.

You're also not going to usually get a response from an organization that isn't typical lip service (ie - We're still investigating on our end).

AB has a penchant for releasing private conversations and details (ie his phone conversation with Gruden). So I'm sure the Bucs saw this coming.