• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see Riley's interview on Cowherd?

He said all of the right things, but I wasn't buying it when he said moving to the SEC had nothing to do with his decision.

He had to say that, but it was the only thing he said that just didn't sound believable. lol
Not hard to buy for me (can also buy he lied). Other than Bama who is so scary on a consistent basis? Orgeron and Miles won titles out of the SEC. If he's a confident guy (and he seems to be) not sure why he wouldn't think he could do the same.....and while it seems like he might never leave, possible Saban doesn't have many more years left at Bama.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a homer opinion.
sure. Near .500 team with one of the lowest payrolls in the league. couldn't be a contender if they tripled the payroll.

why you are who you are.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that Haslem is a badass, but he's an NBA badass. That's not quite the same level as the Jokic brothers. lol
He's a mascot. He just feels the need to justify why they keep him around.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The committee is some bullshit. That's part of why I'm glad they're expanding the playoff. It should greatly lessen the influence of the committee.
stupid thing to even say. They could justify keeping ND out if they want without that foolishness.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One win in 10 years and they are the king of the world. Pathetic.
This is true....though have to admit the comments made by Harbaugh and the OC weren't wrong.

Now we need to use them for motivation in the shoe next year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that Haslem is a badass, but he's an NBA badass. That's not quite the same level as the Jokic brothers. lol

Agree but you have to read the comment in detail. He basically said he didn't want them starting no trouble which they didn't. Just confused why this is being posted 2 days after the Nuggets and Heat played

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not hard to buy for me (can also buy he lied). Other than Bama who is so scary on a consistent basis? Orgeron and Miles won titles out of the SEC. If he's a confident guy (and he seems to be) not sure why he wouldn't think he could do the same.....and while it seems like he might never leave, possible Saban doesn't have many more years left at Bama.

Maybe. But in the Big 12 he was top dog.

He has a shot at doing the same at USC with nicer weather and in a more fertile recruiting ground.

I don't think he was "afraid of the SEC" like some want to claim, I just think he knows his job is likely to easier at USC.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with you. For how young this team is they had a fine regular season. But I will say because of the D Ohio State was over ranked all season long. Just another example of why I pay little attention to the ranking until after the CCG's.

Olave & Wilson will be missed. But still have Smith-Njigba & another wr will step up. You think anything will change with the coaches on the defensive side of the ball?
Just a rumor and I'd be shocked, but......

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. But in the Big 12 he was top dog.

He has a shot at doing the same at USC with nicer weather and in a more fertile recruiting ground.

I don't think he was "afraid of the SEC" like some want to claim, I just think he knows his job is likely to easier at USC.
No disagreement there.

So Cal, Baton Rouge or Norman? Not so crazy the guy chose USC....for shit tone more money and not fear based.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the full comment. Basically saying what i had said. Much adu about nothing 48 hours after the game was played

I keep hearing about the Jokic brothers buying tickets to come to the game,” he said. “They better stay in line and don’t come down there and start trouble. Miami is my city. It’s my city.”
He continued, “That’s my city. Don’t start nothing, won’t be nothing. Come enjoy the game and take your [butts] home. Ain’t nobody messing with your brother. We come to play basketball.”

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right...hard to believe anything when it comes from folks with an agenda (annoyed OU fans, for instance).

Yep, and to be fair, USC fans are going to look at this a little differently for obvious reasons. But some of the things that OU fans are coming up with seem a bit far fetched.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was the full comment. Basically saying what i had said. Much adu about nothing 48 hours after the game was played

I keep hearing about the Jokic brothers buying tickets to come to the game,” he said. “They better stay in line and don’t come down there and start trouble. Miami is my city. It’s my city.”
He continued, “That’s my city. Don’t start nothing, won’t be nothing. Come enjoy the game and take your [butts] home. Ain’t nobody messing with your brother. We come to play basketball.”
We Udonis? Bro you come for layup lines and making sure the Gatorade bucket makes it to the bench.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true....though have to admit the comments made by Harbaugh and the OC weren't wrong.

Now we need to use them for motivation in the shoe next year.
Yeah I don't expect this to be a trend. Let Harbaugh boast for a couple games then all offseason...things will go back to normal but if they want to hang this win on a pedestal, let them, who cares. Still complete domination for the past two decades for Ohio St.