• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU has hired one coach with head coaching experience since 1945, Schnellenburger. It’s very important to get an OU guy around here. Getting some toughness from a guy like Venables is necessary to move to the SEC.
You blew up my trivia question haha.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why it astonishes me any Cleveland sports fans rip an owner with an obscene will to win who brought us the only pro title most of us have seen.

Tribe could be a contender with only a slight will to win by ownership.

Jacobs was a great owner and cared about winning. Dolan's a schmuck and has proven he doesn't care about winning. I hope he sells the team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why it astonishes me any Cleveland sports fans rip an owner with an obscene will to win who brought us the only pro title most of us have seen.

Tribe could be a contender with only a slight will to win by ownership.

Past tense.

Going to take years to rebuild a nucleus good enough to contend after missing the recent window.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Past tense.

Going to take years to rebuild a nucleus good enough to contend after missing the recent window.
The Indians? are you kidding? Pitching already good enough to contend and it they'd just spend league avg. could add at least 3-4 stud hitters/fielders through FA or trade and still have money to spend to get to lge. avg.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Indians? are you kidding? Pitching already good enough to contend and it they'd just spend league avg. could add at least 3-4 stud hitters/fielders through FA or trade and still have money to spend to get to lge. avg.

Did you see K. Hunt's daddy's comment yet?

Now I'm getting people on my facebook saying I'm being like obj daddy and I'm not stating facts on football and what we see he's limping (1) he's scared to throw the ball and they know he's hurt they going to keep (2) listening but if people don't like what I'm saying (3) unfriend me I'm not jeopardizing nothing I got a right to speak I ain't posting no videos have a good day (4) go Browns hopefully.

1. You can say plenty about Mayfield this season, but he's not scared to throw the ball.

2 & 3. How old is Hunt's dad? Telling people if they don't like what he's saying to unfriend him? Real mature.

4. Can't rip the team on social media then end the dumbass post with go Browns.

Never a good look when a player has a family member run to social media to badmouth the team. His father thinks he's not being like OBJ's dad. But he really is just like him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you see K. Hunt's daddy's comment yet?

Now I'm getting people on my facebook saying I'm being like obj daddy and I'm not stating facts on football and what we see he's limping (1) he's scared to throw the ball and they know he's hurt they going to keep (2) listening but if people don't like what I'm saying (3) unfriend me I'm not jeopardizing nothing I got a right to speak I ain't posting no videos have a good day (4) go Browns hopefully.

1. You can say plenty about Mayfield this season, but he's not scared to throw the ball.

2 & 3. How old is Hunt's dad? Telling people if they don't like what he's saying to unfriend him? Real mature.

4. Can't rip the team on social media then end the dumbass post with go Browns.

Never a good look when a player has a family member run to social media to badmouth the team. His father thinks he's not being like OBJ's dad. But he really is just like him.
said earlier I saw it. I get they cannot stop their parents from commenting but hope the players at least explain comments like those do not help anyone.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 152,121.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Campbell to the Irish?

Fickell is likely the next OU head coach.

This afternoon I was hearing Brent Venables but no telling what they will do.