• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ's daddy, K. Hunt's daddy & Mayfield's wife should collaborate on a book together. It could be called- we hate the Browns.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard on Cowherd that USC may be making a huge recruiting splash as early as this evening.

america dun GIF

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard on Cowherd that USC may be making a huge recruiting splash as early as this evening.

america dun GIF

This is gonna change recruiting for 2022. Wouldn't be surprised if your Trojans get a top class.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally. Wr is still the issue but at least now i feel like payton doing everything the current roster allows him to do to put this team in the best position to win. Offense should look different with Hill, Kamara, and Ingram playing

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And stayed in Cleveland at the same time.
It's definitely ugly here. Critics will lay all the blame on Baker but a lot of blame to go around. I'm questioning KS far more than I ever have. Not the guy who rips playcalling as I doubt he calls plays for fumbles, dropped passes, dumb penalties, etc, but a few of those penalties were for being disorganized.

Like a trick play every now and then, but no idea what the end goal was on the one by Landry. In addition, he needs to be more aggressive on late game 4th downs (like he is instead of kicking FGs). I'd have gone for it on our 2nd to last drive. what's worse case? don't get it and we still need to force Bmore into a FG....only it takes 4 less minutes to do it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it’s the 5 star Decommit QB from OU

You may be right. I heard that he's already contacted Riley about USC. He's from Los Alamitos High School which is about 35 miles from USC's campus. So it would make sense.

OU had a 5 star running back who de-committed as well and is projected to go to USC. I think he's also a California kid.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's definitely ugly here. Critics will lay all the blame on Baker but a lot of blame to go around. I'm questioning KS far more than I ever have. Not the guy who rips playcalling as I doubt he calls plays for fumbles, dropped passes, dumb penalties, etc, but a few of those penalties were for being disorganized.

Like a trick play every now and then, but no idea what the end goal was on the one by Landry. In addition, he needs to be more aggressive on late game 4th downs (like he is instead of kicking FGs). I'd have gone for it on our 2nd to last drive. what's worse case? don't get it and we still need to force Bmore into a FG....only it takes 4 less minutes to do it.

Baker shouldn't be playing. Dude is hurt and it's effecting his accuracy.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 149,461.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brent Venables to be announced as the new coach at OU shortly

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 149,461.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right. I heard that he's already contacted Riley about USC. He's from Los Alamitos High School which is about 35 miles from USC's campus. So it would make sense.

OU had a 5 star running back who de-committed as well and is projected to go to USC. I think he's also a California kid.

Riley has basically been recruiting for USC for the last 6 months

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker shouldn't be playing. Dude is hurt and it's effecting his accuracy.
I'll leave that to the coaches who see him and Case every day in practice. Catch just half the drops and his accuracy was fine.

This is not directed at you but don't play him and lose and many of the critics then say, "the guy is cleared by the docs, trainers AND his own doc...he wants to play and you sit him?"

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Venables to OU rumors are picking up. If that ends up being the case, then that's bad. I see Venables as a lifelong coordinator type. Being a Miami fan, our fanbase loves sticking with the "devil we know" by trying to go with guys that have ties to the program; Venables strikes me as something similar.

OU should've been able to land an elite HC. It looks like me that settling on a DC to be your next coach signifies that you're not trying to spend a lot of money and are going in with expectations that you'll be a mid-level team in the SEC. At least from public perception.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Venables to OU rumors are picking up. If that ends up being the case, then that's bad. I see Venables as a lifelong coordinator type. Being a Miami fan, our fanbase loves sticking with the "devil we know" by trying to go with guys that have ties to the program; Venables strikes me as something similar.

OU should've been able to land an elite HC. It looks like me that settling on a DC to be your next coach signifies that you're not trying to spend a lot of money and are going in with expectations that you'll be a mid-level team in the SEC. At least from public perception.
OU has only hired one head coach with prior coaching experience over the last 50 years. Do you know who it was?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 149,461.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OU has hired one coach with head coaching experience since 1945, Schnellenburger. It’s very important to get an OU guy around here. Getting some toughness from a guy like Venables is necessary to move to the SEC.