• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I'm wrong. Go pay Mayfield 30-35-40 mil a year to be the 20th best QB in football. We're on a run of like 5 straight weeks where you show up on Monday with all sorts of excuses for Mayfield.
Making excuses for Baker?

we lost to a really bad team and, yes, Baker was part of the reason (read that until it sinks in...if it never does, please ask for help)

Only pointed out the team we play next also had trouble beating this team and needed a 66 yard FG to get it done. Also reminded you that Tennessee "only played Houston" and lost. First and foremost need to win.

Now hold on before you reply....that last comment was about the Browns and how the NFL has been this year (unpredictable). Not Baker.

You're welcome......and I do hope if you deflect to talk about Baker and his salary you don't have to move those goal posts by yourself. Even in the Fansville commercials, I'm sure those guys had help.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what Cowherd is saying this morning, it sounds like Baker is beat all to shit. I guess he's got a shoulder issue, a knee issue and he mentioned something else, but I forget what it was. Tough to play QB in any kind of weather with all of that going on.

Whatever the reason, Baker didn't play well, but his teammates stepped up a bit and they won anyway.
Admire him for being tough but it comes to a point if you aren’t playing well bc of injuries you need to sit to benefit the team. I mean I see him hurting on every other play. I mean the Pats game was all bad for the entire team but Baker was awful last game. When it comes to the point you don’t look like half the player you can be, just rest

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admire him for being tough but it comes to a point if you aren’t playing well bc of injuries you need to sit to benefit the team. I mean I see him hurting on every other play. I mean the Pats game was all bad for the entire team but Baker was awful last game. When it comes to the point you don’t look like half the player you can be, just rest
something to be said for that......but the coaches see Baker and Keenum every day in practice and maybe they felt baker gave them the best chance to win the game? Even at his best I could see Keenum really struggling in a game in windy/rainy conditions as he has a much weaker arm than even a hurt Baker.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also reminded you that Tennessee "only played Houston" and lost.

Houston is a different team with Tyrod healthy. Still a bad loss, but they are better with him and a tougher opponent.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the guy not good enough to start over Goff at QB
well damn, when you put it like that...

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else see Bakers cringe worthy presser?

Yikes.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something to be said for that......but the coaches see Baker and Keenum every day in practice and maybe they felt baker gave them the best chance to win the game? Even at his best I could see Keenum really struggling in a game in windy/rainy conditions as he has a much weaker arm than even a hurt Baker.
Sure Stefanski and the coaching staff deserves blame too, probably most of it, and I question is play calling at times as well. Like why is Chubb not used in the RZ more often especially with Hunt out and this was before he had covid too. A lot of responsibility to go around.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is a different team with Tyrod healthy. Still a bad loss, but they are better with him and a tougher opponent.
Better with him? I guess...but they were pretty bad last year even when Watson played.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure Stefanski and the coaching staff deserves blame too, probably most of it, and I question is play calling at times as well. Like why is Chubb not used in the RZ more often especially with Hunt out and this was before he had covid too. A lot of responsibility to go around.
There were times I thought we'd run more, but Chubb is not the best in the RZ, especially on short yardage. Last game we were 2-2 in the RZ so hard to question anything there. Think we were 1-1 against NE but might be wrong.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better with him? I guess...but they were pretty bad last year even when Watson played.
Watson led the league in passing yards last year

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when he explained why he didn't talk after the game? I heard it. what was the problem?

Went after the fans, told the media he didn't have to explain anything to them...this was the day after he avoided the post game presser which is also a bit of a no-no for someone who's supposed to be a team leader.

Came off with arrogance that he hasn't earned.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watson led the league in passing yards last year
he did...which helps further make my point. Even though he led the league in passing the Texans were still 4-12. Meaning with Taylor they are even worse.....and Tennessee just lost to them.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 143,961.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did...which helps further make my point. Even though he led the league in passing the Texans were still 4-12. Meaning with Taylor they are even worse.....and Tennessee just lost to them.
I really don’t think it means much in terms of Tenn, that’s just the NFL from week to week it seems.