• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the New Orleans defense is not what it was thought to be either obviously

They're allowed a few bad games. This is one of them but the offense never gave them a chance

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a pick 6 lol.

Let me just focus on the NBA and the Heat

Payton dropped the ball big time. If you were not going to make a move then Hill should have been the starter. Real simple.

I said it 3 weeks ago, there was a reason Siemian did not play a game in like 3 years. He is a BUM

Semian sucks.

But also look at his playmakers out there.

That is an awful cast of skill players they have active today.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Semian sucks.

But also look at his playmakers out there.

That is an awful cast of skill players they have active today.

I totally agree. They needed another WR once Thomas was done for the season. Ruined the season.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,830.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree. They needed another WR once Thomas was done for the season. Ruined the season.
Can we pin any of it on the officials? I hear it helps sometimes, somehow.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
arnold schwarzenegger middle finger GIF by Cheezburger

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sieman with the typical late game BS to continue to fool the Saints. Loves to put up numbers when the defense is playing soft coverage in the 4th

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
naaahhh, i've known Cowboys fans for as long as i've followed football and MOST are Cowboys fans simply because "rings"...

got annoyed with those folks rather quickly...

Good luck!

You know I will be rooting for the Chiefs this week

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just had a pick 6 lol.

Let me just focus on the NBA and the Heat

Payton dropped the ball big time. If you were not going to make a move then Hill should have been the starter. Real simple.

I said it 3 weeks ago, there was a reason Siemian did not play a game in like 3 years. He is a BUM
What’s up with that rush defense? 242 yards on 50 carries. The NFL is so filled with trash that at 5-6, this awful, one dimensional football team is in the playoff mix. Crazy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s up with that rush defense? 242 yards on 50 carries. The NFL is so filled with trash that at 5-6, this awful, one dimensional football team is in the playoff mix. Crazy.

Just a bad game.

Came into the game with the best rush defense in football. Allowing under 73 ypg on 3.1 YPC. Both things led the NFL

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a bad game.

Came into the game with the best rush defense in football. Allowing under 73 ypg on 3.1 YPC. Both things led the NFL
Yeah I know. If the Eagles can rush the ball 50 times against that defense with that success then they can do that shit against just about anybody. Eagles have been competitive ever since they recognized Jalen Hurts is a RB playing QB in the NFL.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 27,098.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When our defense actually got a stop and we had that 72 yard, 2 play 23 second drive, I thought Okay...we got the momentum and still have plenty of time to win the game...then the ensuing kickoff happened. :L
You guys gotta nail the next HC hire.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On one hand might be the worst I've felt about a W in a while, but on the other just glad our team got the W with the way things are shaking out in the NFL every week.

Tennessee loses to Houston and Tannehill gets picked 4 times? Buffalo once again cannot beat a good team (they have beaten 1) and Allen throws 2 picks?

don't get me wrong. Baker looked pretty bad. some might have been weather (windy and rainy), also might be Higgins and Bradley were his #2 and #3 WRs....but that doesn't excuse 3 pretty bad throws to an open Landry (one for an INT along with a tipped INT).

I hear many say coach does not trust Baker as a way to rip him but to me if anything he trusted him too much and needed to run more.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On one hand might be the worst I've felt about a W in a while, but on the other just glad our team got the W with the way things are shaking out in the NFL every week.

Tennessee loses to Houston and Tannehill gets picked 4 times? Buffalo once again cannot beat a good team (they have beaten 1) and Allen throws 2 picks?

don't get me wrong. Baker looked pretty bad. some might have been weather (windy and rainy), also might be Higgins and Bradley were his #2 and #3 WRs....but that doesn't excuse 3 pretty bad throws to an open Landry (one for an INT along with a tipped INT).

I hear many say coach does not trust Baker as a way to rip him but to me if anything he trusted him too much and needed to run more.

Why does every criticism of Baker need to be an attempt to rip him?

Maybe it is just the truth.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does every criticism of Baker need to be an attempt to rip him?

Maybe it is just the truth.
Guessing you have not seen their games - the fewer that saw this matchup today the better for the league - but kind of hard for the same people to be complaining the coach does not trust the QB AND say he has the QB throwing way too much, doesn't it? Easy thing to do is give the ball to the RBs if he does not trust him...especially in weather like they had today without his WRs

want to just say he didn't play well the last 2 weeks? Wont get an argument from me. Hell, if you want to question the coaches' decisions it would be hard to argue. Other than when they were committing dumb penalties causing them to be behind the sticks does seem like more runs were warranted.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing you have not seen their games - the fewer that saw this matchup today the better for the league - but kind of hard for the same people to be complaining the coach does not trust the QB AND say he has the QB throwing way too much, doesn't it? Easy thing to do is give the ball to the RBs if he does not trust him...especially in weather like they had today without his WRs

want to just say he didn't play well the last 2 weeks? Wont get an argument from me. Hell, if you want to question the coaches' decisions it would be hard to argue. Other than when they were committing dumb penalties causing them to be behind the sticks does seem like more runs were warranted.

Of course I didn’t watch it.

You have used that phrase a few times now. Maybe the people who are ripping him want him to be better, but he just isn’t.

Trust is about more than run/pass volume.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I didn’t watch it.

You have used that phrase a few times now. Maybe the people who are ripping him want him to be better, but he just isn’t.

Trust is about more than run/pass volume.
Ok...try and stay focused. The only thing I said was it's absurd for the same person/people to try to rip the guy by saying coach doesn't trust him AND coach is having him throw too much. If anything, coach trusted him too much. If he didn't trust the guy he would not have him throwing in bad weather without 2 of his better WRs, a lead late in game and an elite RB.

want to question the coach for it? I would, too.

I also want him to be better....has nothing to do with the discussion.

Last edited: