• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think any rb is absolutely necessary in today’s game.
True, they just need better depth. Ford is not that guy, the guy no vision. Hunt was ok but he definitely isn’t the same guy he was years ago. They will need more depth, who knows Chubb might not be close to the same guy but 80% is fine for now. QB is most important

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To highlight how bad Ford is his YPC would be close to 3 if you take away 2 runs. He has great speed when he gets loose. That almost never happens.

Yes the line was hindered but there was a lot of times he just looked lost deciding on where to go with the ball.

They can't go into next year with him as the 2.
I'd say he is fine as the #2 and seems foolish to try and take away his best runs....Not as bad as Butch Davis saying we stopped Jamal Lewis if not for 4-5 long runs, though.

Totally agree he needs to learn to hit holes faster on sweeps. and, sure, if we can bring in someone better have at it....but cannot see spending much on a backup RB. Maybe it's Hunt as the #2 again on a cheap deal now that he knows his worth throughout the league?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pff is bullshit for the most part. Ward had a PFF rating of like 70-same as Ford. Their system is very flawed
I mean I'm sure it is far from perfect but they do watch every player on every play and figure out what he did - good or bad - to contribute to each play. With no preconceived agenda.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure it was as much cover 2 as it was Newsome was taking the slot guy and they moved their top WR to the slot a lot.

No doubt the D deserves a ton of blame for how they played and they just didn't show up other than JOK and maybe ward (cannot recall hearing his name which is a good thing for a DB)
They didn’t target Emerson or Ward much at all. It was Newsome and the backup safeties. Thornhill seems like a JAG. The Delpit loss was big imo

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too lazy to look but was singletary that much better than Hunt this year (and likely what he did was with a healthier OL)?

No doubt we do not have KC leve Hunt though.

bruh

Kareem Hunt average 3 yards a carry lol

I've loved his stint here but if he's a Brown next year it's as the goal line guy to minimize Chubb getting hurt there.

Singletary is clearly a better back at this stage.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say he is fine as the #2 and seems foolish to try and take away his best runs....Not as bad as Butch Davis saying we stopped Jamal Lewis if not for 4-5 long runs, though.

Totally agree he needs to learn to hit holes faster on sweeps. and, sure, if we can bring in someone better have at it....but cannot see spending much on a backup RB. Maybe it's Hunt as the #2 again on a cheap deal now that he knows his worth throughout the league?
Ford as a #3. Hunt can go. Maybe they can find a cheap, #2. They won’t spend much though. I felt Strong didn’t get enough opportunities

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pff is bullshit for the most part. Ward had a PFF rating of like 70-same as Ford. Their system is very flawed

I just don't know what they're watching that I'm not seeing.

Ford is good catching the ball I guess. Seems to make his blocks. So a good 3rd down guy I guess.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bruh

I've loved his stint here but if he's a Brown next year it's as the goal line guy to minimize Chubb getting hurt there.

You can have CEH in his place if you wanna...

Been dying to kick that cat to the curb...

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn’t target Emerson or Ward much at all. It was Newsome and the backup safeties. Thornhill seems like a JAG. The Delpit loss was big imo
somehow need to figure out how to get the D to travel (as most seem to think D should do). They were often good or even great at home without Delpit much of the season.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheese and rice this much Browns talk after they lost...God help this place if they had won.

Serves me right for going into the Cleveland Browns forum. Where's the NBA one?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheese and rice this much Browns talk after they lost...God help this place if they had won.

It's in its dying throes at least lol

until the draft

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bruh

Bruh singletary has a different role. Hunt is often used when we just need to get a few yards or less.....also played most of the year with 4-5th string OTs.

Given the choice of Singletary or Hunt sure I'll take Singletary. But given the choice of Chubb and Ford (or Hunt) or pretty much any other backfield I'm taking ours.

I'll say again would not mind an upgrade but assuming they believe Chubb will be close to what he was we cannot really spend much on the RB room and it is not a pressing concern.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruh singletary has a different role. Hunt is often used when we just need to get a few yards or less.....also played most of the year with 4-5th string OTs.

Given the choice of Singletary or Hunt sure I'll take Singletary. But given the choice of Chubb and Ford (or Hunt) or pretty much any other backfield I'm taking ours.

I'll say again would not mind an upgrade but assuming they believe Chubb will be close to what he was we cannot really spend much on the RB room and it is not a pressing concern.

You could give me healthy Chubb and any 2 rbs and I'd take that backfield over Houstons...obviously.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Completely agree. Time to change the subject. How about some entertainment instead?

5b9efbe0dd615db41dd1d017c612da77.gif

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that was ugly. Flacco might have cost himself a lot of money and, no, the game not all on him. The D deserves as much or more of the blame and why I think the Browns fans here wish everyone was picking against us as opposed to a number thinking we'd win easily.

Props to the Texans and CJ
I think the D deserves far more blame than Flacco. Flacco looked amazing in the first half. The Defense kept putting pressure on him and the offense since they couldnt get any stops at all.

If the Browns defense was getting consistent stops and not dominated- Flacco isnt taking those risks if you ask me.

Newsome sucked. Ward looked hurt and sucked.

JOK was the only defender to show up- but he did look absolutely incredible.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, to be fair a number of those guys (like anderson) were acquired by our pick and many of their own picks. ......and most of the guys on that long list are like the many players we received in the Wentz deal who amounted to very little or less than that.

I'd still make the deal from our standpoint, but, sure, works out for them too.....because they got stroud.
right- if the Panthers drafted Stroud at #1- we never see this list obviously.