• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns are in good hands. This year organizational depth and soundness of principals showed up. They were dealt a horrible hand of injuries and they didn’t let that amend their goals. They had excuses and they didn’t take them. Browns are in good shape if you have Houston Watson.
Just give us last few games he played Cleveland Watson and I like where we are. Guess never know with a shoulder injury for a QB though.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns are in good hands. This year organizational depth and soundness of principals showed up. They were dealt a horrible hand of injuries and they didn’t let that amend their goals. They had excuses and they didn’t take them. Browns are in good shape if you have Houston Watson.

who is this and what have you done with FF

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Jordan Love really this GOOD or is Dallas just really, really awful?

Hard to say...this is his 1st season as a starter, but it compares favorably to Aaron Rogers first season as a starter.

On the other hand, coming up small in the playoffs has kind of been the Cowboys jam for a few years now.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep....the guaranteed part so overblown and just something for his critics to complain about. compared to many top QBs getting paid his seems like it amounts to a 5 year deal while others are 4 as far as the guarantee.....and if he plays like he did his last 3 games we'll be glad to pay it.

don't forget no Delpit and McLoud, too.
I didnt see Moore at all. Was he still hurt from the concussion? what was the deal there? They need another reliable WR badly.....Ford will be a very solid RB#2--- he is fine- but he is a long drop off from Nick Chubb.

I could see Newsome getting dealt this offseason if they get a solid offer since they cant sign him and Emerson if you ask me.

What do the Browns need next year and what do they have? Lets start with what they have-

Offense
QB- got their guy
RB- Chubb and Ford is great
WR- Cooper
TE- Njoku
Tackle- Conklin, Wills and Jones---- only guy guaranteed to be here is Jones- Conklin is still prob good but expensive- Wills was up and down but sometimes good but pretty expensive.
Guards- amazing- Bitonio and Teller
C- solid

Offensive Needs: figure out the tackle situation with those 3 guys- find another WR- hope Tillman and or Bell develops- not sure what to do with Moore.

Defense:
DE: Garret, Okoronkwo, Wright are guaranteed to be back- great group to start from
DT- Tomlinson is back--- after that? Harris, Hurst are FA's. Elliot is okay---- gonna need depth and maybe a starter here
LB- JOK is a budding star
Safety- Thornhill has some guaranteed money- prob be here- Delpit is a budding star and just signed long term- Hickman depth guy- solid group
CB- Emerson, Ward, Newsome- who knows what went wrong here but as solid a group as you can get in the NFL

Needs: Smith and Walker are FA's. Harris and Hurst FA's- need DT, I think Okoronkwo and Wright across from Garrett are fine but could use some depth. The major need is linebacker with Takitaki a FA and Walker a FA.

Summary:
Major Needs:
#2 WR
linebacker
DT

Lesser Needs:
figure out the 2 tackle positions- Jones has one of them- Conklin and Wills are solid and expensive so decisions need to be made

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see Moore at all. Was he still hurt from the concussion? what was the deal there? They need another reliable WR badly.....Ford will be a very solid RB#2--- he is fine- but he is a long drop off from Nick Chubb.

I could see Newsome getting dealt this offseason if they get a solid offer since they cant sign him and Emerson if you ask me.

What do the Browns need next year and what do they have? Lets start with what they have-

Offense
QB- got their guy
RB- Chubb and Ford is great
WR- Cooper
TE- Njoku
Tackle- Conklin, Wills and Jones---- only guy guaranteed to be here is Jones- Conklin is still prob good but expensive- Wills was up and down but sometimes good but pretty expensive.
Guards- amazing- Bitonio and Teller
C- solid

Offensive Needs: figure out the tackle situation with those 3 guys- find another WR- hope Tillman and or Bell develops- not sure what to do with Moore.

Defense:
DE: Garret, Okoronkwo, Wright are guaranteed to be back- great group to start from
DT- Tomlinson is back--- after that? Harris, Hurst are FA's. Elliot is okay---- gonna need depth and maybe a starter here
LB- JOK is a budding star
Safety- Thornhill has some guaranteed money- prob be here- Delpit is a budding star and just signed long term- Hickman depth guy- solid group
CB- Emerson, Ward, Newsome- who knows what went wrong here but as solid a group as you can get in the NFL

Needs: Smith and Walker are FA's. Harris and Hurst FA's- need DT, I think Okoronkwo and Wright across from Garrett are fine but could use some depth. The major need is linebacker with Takitaki a FA and Walker a FA.

Summary:
Major Needs:
#2 WR
linebacker
DT

Lesser Needs:
figure out the 2 tackle positions- Jones has one of them- Conklin and Wills are solid and expensive so decisions need to be made
I could definitely see adding another decent WR but have to say Bell might have been the only bright spot other than JOK and Njoku yesterday....and Tillman showed flashes. Not sure I'd call this a major need. If Harris, Hurst and Tomlinson are all signed would not call DT a major need either.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean our OL was pretty bad and made even worse for a long stretch when Bitonio went down. as mentioned, PFF not be all end all but they do watch every player on every play with no agenda.

thought Ford was OK for a backup for a good part of the year until we lost all the OL.
Bitonio is getting up there and Pocic wasnt great. I do wonder if they need to bite the bullet and invest in a solid backup guard. Bitonio cant play forever- I still think he has a couple seasons left in him- but they need some better depth on the line. Bitonio is 32 and Teller only 29--- so they should have time left- that is typically a positin guys can be effective into their mid thirties...but it makes you wonder....maybe the pressure of having Hudson and Christian- the 4th and 5th tackles- hurt them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could definitely see adding another decent WR but have to say Bell might have been the only bright spot other than JOK and Njoku yesterday....and Tillman showed flashes. Not sure I'd call this a major need. If Harris, Hurst and Tomlinson are all signed would not call DT a major need either.
what do you think of the interior line of Bitonio, Pocic, Teller? On first glance i think its still very good- but its getting to be an older/expensive unit. Maybe draft a young guy or two?

I have no clue what they do at the tackles. I know Jones will be there--- I wonder if he could handle LT. He has to be a starter so if he cant handle LT- then Conklin might have to be moved. If he cant handle LT we are really going to pay Wills 14 million to be the left tackle? Thats gross.