• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't the pass D I watched all year. going into that game they had an 18 !!!! qbr in man coverage when Ward plays.

Stroud is a fucking beast.

The only bright spot is we don't have to worry about Flacco/Watson drama.
they were picking on Newsome. I think a lot of the big plays they were playing cover 2 but it didn’t seem to matter-the defense seemed off in a big way. Injuries or not. Either way, they will need Watson and Chubb to stay healthy to achieve the ultimate goal. There was always a ceiling for this team, just disappointed in the defense

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they were picking on Newsome. I think a lot of the big plays they were playing cover 2 but it didn’t seem to matter-the defense seemed off in a big way. Injuries or not. Either way, they will need Watson and Chubb to stay healthy to achieve the ultimate goal. There was always a ceiling for this team, just disappointed in the defense

if there is one they don't pay it has to be him.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah just meant the typical stuff that goes on in the off-season. Honestly wasn't sure of your contract situation. But hey, if you keep at least 90% of that defense I'd say you're golden...

Hopefully the Watson injury thing doesn't become a constant and recurring one...
Having an owner that will spend and forking up cash will keep the cap situation in check. Moves will always happen but the contract is not as terrible as people think bc Haslam was all-in and he will spend. I worry more about injuries, it seems like every year they have injuries. That is the worst. This year was the worst injury-bitten team in some time

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,175.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think any rb is absolutely necessary in today’s game.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think any rb is absolutely necessary in today’s game.

You don't necessarily NEED Nick Chubb but you gotta have someone functional. Hunt is great in the red zone and that's it. Ford is not an NFL rb. He doesn't have the vision.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 151,175.97
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't necessarily NEED Nick Chubb but you gotta have someone functional. Hunt is great in the red zone and that's it. Ford is not an NFL rb. He doesn't have the vision.
You can get a combo of two guys and be just fine though. Be interesting to see how well Chubb comes back.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure it was as much cover 2 as it was Newsome was taking the slot guy and they moved their top WR to the slot a lot.

No doubt the D deserves a ton of blame for how they played and they just didn't show up other than JOK and maybe ward (cannot recall hearing his name which is a good thing for a DB)

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can get a combo of two guys and be just fine though. Be interesting to see how well Chubb comes back.

He's the only RB in NFL history to average 5 yards a carry 5 straight years. Anything not him is going to be a drop off. But yes...they could have Singletary and be successful. They just can't have past prime Hunt and never going to have a prime Ford.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if there is one they don't pay it has to be him.
I think the guy was pretty good much of the season but if it can only be 2 CBs that get big money agree should be Ward and Emerson.....and, yes, he was terrible yesterday.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure as down on them as you are as maybe just spoiled by Chubb. Ford and hunt as a 2 and 3 are more than fine IMO. Thinking losing all our OTs didn't help anyone.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To highlight how bad Ford is his YPC would be close to 3 if you take away 2 runs. He has great speed when he gets loose. That almost never happens.

Yes the line was hindered but there was a lot of times he just looked lost deciding on where to go with the ball.

They can't go into next year with him as the 2.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not as down on our RBs not named Chubb as he is but Chubb is a different beast and the loss of the OTs might not have affected him as much.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's the only RB in NFL history to average 5 yards a carry 5 straight years. Anything not him is going to be a drop off. But yes...they could have Singletary and be successful. They just can't have past prime Hunt and never going to have a prime Ford.
too lazy to look but was singletary that much better than Hunt this year (and likely what he did was with a healthier OL)?

No doubt we do not have KC leve Hunt though.