• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,796.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, guess who's gonna go to the very first NFL football game in SoFi Stadium this Saturday...? :D

Dj Khaled Popstar GIF
Um, the Chiefs aren't playing?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest thing they could do as a group to piss off the SEC would be to limit the number of teams a conference can have in the new playoff. Battle lines have been drawn.
I'm guessing they might do this if we are talking the proposed 12 teamer. Hard to know as before OU and Texas moved guessing was assumed P5 champs would get an autobid. Will B12 still get one? Cannot imagine they will as is and not sure who they could add who would warrant an auto.

Thought 3-4 might have been the max before the changes, now I'm not sure.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um, the Chiefs aren't playing?
like i told BKS yesterday, i'm going because i'm tight with someone who has Rams Season tickets. this stadium is supposed to be pretty fuggin' badass, so i wanted to see for myself. sides, the Chiefs will play the Chargers there soon enough...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sup, Wamupedia!

Just living the dream. Still stuck here in Coloraduh and Boulder still sucks. Just counting down the days until football starts up. How about yourself? Hope things have been good for you lately. And about damn time you returned!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch Ali's grandson's pro debut? I taped it and watched it this morning. Thought it was really cool that the trunks he wore were his grandpa's.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone watch Ali's grandson's pro debut? I taped it and watched it this morning. Thought it was really cool that the trunks he wore were his grandpa's.

I didn't. Would have liked to have seen that. What channel was it on?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol three cheers for the NFL...
No starters really and not sure what to make of it, but so nice to see again.

I think the Jags will be really bad this year and who knows what each team put into it, but rather have my team look good than not. anyone needs a backup QB, Kyle Lauletta looked pretty good (again, who knows about comp.)

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't. Would have liked to have seen that. What channel was it on?

espn

And what was really weird after the fight none other than Flava Flav of Public Enemy climbed into the ring to celebrate with Nico Ali Walsh. Apparently he has some connection to the family.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,796.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From everything I have read.....Nico Walsh isn't very good. He's really raw and needs a lot of work to become just a good fighter.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing you didn't get to see it and, yeah, preseason so take what you will......Were not getting TDs, but O seemed to be moving up and down field with both QBs. Kickers did their part as well.

Have a feeling Jags will be really bad, but D was exceptional....pretty much all backups I'm guessing other than rookies. JOK came as advertised. Made a number of plays and all over the field. Sure, out of place occasionally, as well (at least might have been out of place).

Lawrence looked OK...did make a few really nice throws.

I think next week might be national game at 1pm Sunday.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guessing you didn't get to see it and, yeah, preseason so take what you will......Were not getting TDs, but O seemed to be moving up and down field with both QBs. Kickers did their part as well.

Have a feeling Jags will be really bad, but D was exceptional....pretty much all backups I'm guessing other than rookies. JOK came as advertised. Made a number of plays and all over the field. Sure, out of place occasionally, as well (at least might have been out of place).

Lawrence looked OK...did make a few really nice throws.

I think next week might be national game at 1pm Sunday.

I watched the Browns game last night. A question. Did any starting OL or DL get playing time? As far as not getting TD's. Mayfield, Chubb, Hunt, Landry, OBJ didn't play. So not even concerned about the lack of TD's last night.

I think the Jags will be very bad this season. But that's what happens when a team stinks it up enough to get that first pick. Hope Urban has success in Jville. But it ain't happening this year. If they go 5-12 I'd be surprised.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Browns game last night. A question. Did any starting OL or DL get playing time? As far as not getting TD's. Mayfield, Chubb, Hunt, Landry, OBJ didn't play. So not even concerned about the lack of TD's last night.

I think the Jags will be very bad this season. But that's what happens when a team stinks it up enough to get that first pick. Hope Urban has success in Jville. But it ain't happening this year. If they go 5-12 I'd be surprised.
I don't think anyone on the starting lines played even a snap. Agree, lack of TDs not an issue since they were moving up and down field (only 2 punts and one really late). and, of course, entire offense was backups. DPJ played a lot in first half and did well.

I think Urban will succeed as he always does if he'll listen to others when it comes to finding players. If he is in charge like Butch was he'll have trouble.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was kinda laughing when i was at the Chargers/Rams game last night. ZERO starters played...