• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet can't stop hedging for that possibility that your guy will be better in the long run...hence fanboi winning the internal battle.
I'm hedging because it's possible. Know what else I believe that ruins your theory.....it's also possible on a different team with different coaches Darnold could end up better than Baker.

But no doubt you cannot stray from being an Agenda Boy.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shocked you didn't just answer the question, but I'm not spooked by them so I'll answer yours.....I'd probably say the latter (wasn't so hard).

"Slightly better 2s and 3s", though?
Your question was flawed, so what was the point? Here are some points however...

First of all, you point to Beckham missing time without out acknowledging that Brown only played 9 games last year (only 2 more than Beckham, and only 9 more targets). Anyone want to guess who the next up WR was? A day 3 rookie (Gabe Davis).

I happen to be a fan of Hodge from his time with the Rams, so I am a bit biased as to his upside. Getting into the stats, you're making a key part of your argument Hodge (and all of his 17 targets)? Isiah McKenzie had twice the targets and isn't a part of this discussion by anyone.

Higgins was indeed 3rd in targets for the Browns, but you decline to mention how much Baker used his backs and TEs in the passing game. Hooper was second on the team in targets (70), followed by Higgins, Hunt (51), Beckham (43), Bryant (38), and Njoku (29) before getting to a 3rd WR (Peoples- Jones at 20). The top 4 guys in targets for the Bills were all WRs (Diggs, Beasley, Davis, Brown). Their top 3 TEs had only 66 targets compared to the Browns' 137. The Bills' main 2 backs were about even in the passing game with the Browns (68 to 70), but only 268 carries to the Browns' 388.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hedging because it's possible. Know what else I believe that ruins your theory.....it's also possible on a different team with different coaches Darnold could end up better than Baker.

But no doubt you cannot stray from being an Agenda Boy.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your question was flawed, so what was the point? Here are some points however...

First of all, you point to Beckham missing time without out acknowledging that Brown only played 9 games last year (only 2 more than Beckham, and only 9 more targets). Anyone want to guess who the next up WR was? A day 3 rookie (Gabe Davis).

I happen to be a fan of Hodge from his time with the Rams, so I am a bit biased as to his upside. Getting into the stats, you're making a key part of your argument Hodge (and all of his 17 targets)? Isiah McKenzie had twice the targets and isn't a part of this discussion by anyone.

Higgins was indeed 3rd in targets for the Browns, but you decline to mention how much Baker used his backs and TEs in the passing game. Hooper was second on the team in targets (70), followed by Higgins, Hunt (51), Beckham (43), Bryant (38), and Njoku (29) before getting to a 3rd WR (Peoples- Jones at 20). The top 4 guys in targets for the Bills were all WRs (Diggs, Beasley, Davis, Brown). Their top 3 TEs had only 66 targets compared to the Browns' 137. The Bills' main 2 backs were about even in the passing game with the Browns (68 to 70), but only 268 carries to the Browns' 388.
OBJ was our #1. Brown was their #2 or #3.

I like Hodge, too, but as a #3 WR? Unless it was DPJ, the 6th round rookie

with OBJ out, Higgins was the #2 WR. I like him, too, but as a 3 or 4.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try to stay focused.......I'm a fan boy because I say Baker might be better than Allen, but also believe Darnold might end up better than baker?

You? You simply have an agenda, lack focus or both. No matter your spin, deflection of GIF/meme use.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been going low carb/sugar lately, so I'm sure these are probably still out of my wheelhouse. Great that they aren't fried or have preservatives though.
Good for you. Lower sugar has definitely helped me a lot. Used to eat dessert every night. Now I limit to 3 nights a week.....and when I do eat dessert I do not get cheated at all (big piece of cake, ice cream, cookies, etc). I do try to keep the sugar low the other 4 days.

don't really purposely do this but kind of fasting, as well. I just don't eat from 9-10 at night until noon the next day (other than coffee). Suppose I could start and end earlier but not eating until noon has not been difficult.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FFL talk? a ways away from draft and picking 9th in 10 team league. 1/2 pt. PPR league. Done a few mocks and definitely seems like there are more quality WRs later than RBs so plan is likely to start RB/RB (or RB and Kelce). Hoping for 2 among Taylor, Jones, Barkley or Chubb.

Could be a reach there, but also like Ekeler, CEH, Dobbins and Harris

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3