• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA OFF TOPIC THREAD

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A defense collapsing and giving up a 17 point lead is also always going to be unacceptable.

Like I said...you're both wrong.

But perhaps you 2 can find some common ground in your mutual wrongness.
Yep

During his tenure he had a bottom 10 defense most of time....

And I never overhyped him. SD he was borderline top 10-12 QB....BKS SD top 15. Not that different.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegedly the kid had a nerf gun and Mixon laid about 11 shots at him

Given that the kid was not in Mixons residence it is highly likely he catches charges
If he dies? Think that is manslaughter, no?

is Ohio a stand yr ground state?

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he dies? Think that is manslaughter, no?

is Ohio a stand yr ground state?

Stand your ground doesn't always apply anyway.

Depends on how the facts would lay out but I don't know how you mistake a nerf gun for a real one. It would be different if it was an air soft gun or something

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports have the Bills interested too, but the Bills use their RBs for receiving as much as rushing. Seems like a bad fit unless they're changing things up (and I've seen mocks where Bijon falls to 27 - but I don't believe them lol).
Gibbs is a great consolation prize if Bills are looking RB with that pick. There’s also nice RB depth interspersed in nearly every round worth taking a chance on. The Texas A&M kid looks nice later to me. Acune I think is his name? Sub 4.3 40 guy that can catch.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gibbs is a great consolation prize if Bills are looking RB with that pick. There’s also nice RB depth interspersed in nearly every round worth taking a chance on. The Texas A&M kid looks nice later to me. Acune I think is his name? Sub 4.3 40 guy that can catch.

I don't think the Bills will be looking RB at 27 (or I wouldn't anyway, but if Bijon is there you have to consider him). James Cook and Nyheim Hines are the top 2 if Singletary isn't brought back.

OG and Slot are bigger needs IMO, and if they don't re-sign guys like Poyer or Edmunds, then S and LB become bigger needs as well (especially with the uncertainty behind Poyer due to Hamlin's status). If an extension for Oliver isn't in their plans, DT is a need on the radar by 2024.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve long said that the tag is a crutch for bad front offices…however, I would have tagged CJ Gardner Johnson so he doesn’t get on the open market. I give him 3 years 45 million. He has great versatility which I love. He’s a safety with ball skills and experience and skills of a slot corner. Those guys don’t grow on trees.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you’re right. There’s no way in hell the Eagles would trade AJ Brown for a guy at a position they don’t value. Miles Sanders is begging the Eagles to bring him back right now and they aren’t biting.
Would suck to deal Chubb as he's the exact type of player they need in that locker room...but based on everything that's been said I would understand.