• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name your top three concerns for the coming season

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My three biggest concerns:
  1. @Draft Crazy will start early threads for the 2021 and 2022 drafts. Zzzzzzzzz.
  2. Mingo will win every single POTM award for the foreseeable future, as he seems to have found his groove.
  3. @SpringStein will defect to Russia and leave us with a giant hole of knowledge and fandom.
Other than those, I hope our O-line can really gel and get those offensive weapons in a position to really produce!
Russia - are you kidding me? My favorite large city in Russia is St Petersburg. Last December they had 23 minutes of sunshine in the MONTH of December! To me that’s a God imposed quarantine! My favorite provincial city is Kostroma along the banks of the Volga River. Beautiful architecture, really friendly people, and a decent cost of living. But alas, last December they had three times amount of sunshine that St Pete had - almost an hour and a half. And the sun comes up (behind the clouds) at 9:00 am and sets at 3:30 pm in December.

So now that Russia is ruled out - let’s talk about moving to Italy, Sicily, Sardinia, Cyprus or Crete - and I also love Portugal. :D

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russia - are you kidding me? My favorite large city in Russia is St Petersburg. Last December they had 23 minutes of sunshine in the MONTH of December! To me that’s a God imposed quarantine! My favorite provincial city is Kostroma along the banks of the Volga River. Beautiful architecture, really friendly people, and a decent cost of living. But alas, last December they had three times amount of sunshine that St Pete had - almost an hour and a half. And the sun comes up (behind the clouds) at 9:00 am and sets at 3:30 pm in December.

So now that Russia is ruled out - let’s talk about moving to Italy, Sicily, Sardinia, Cyprus or Crete - and I also love Portugal. :D

You don't think - Italy - Sicily and Sardinia are three separate countries - do you?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think - Italy - Sicily and Sardinia are three separate countries - do you?
They are place unto themselves. Kind of like Texas to the US. ;)

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are place unto themselves. Kind of like Texas to the US. ;)

If that's the case - how could you leave out the Amalfi coast, Tuscany?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's the case - how could you leave out the Amalfi coast, Tuscany?
Part of the mainland. Have you been to these two areas? My favorites! I don’t think I’ve ever seen anywhere more beautiful than the Amalfi Coast. Now if there were just fewer people who go there due to its beauty...

Broncogreg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugly rumor of the day--
Some owners are telling their friends there will be no season