• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name the top 5 programs that you cannot stand

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a Te'o fan, always felt like he was full of shit.

Funny thing is, I believe the guy was catfished. I saw a show where they had the guy who did it, re-create the voice and everything. Pretty darn convincing.

Te'o's problem was that he didn't come clean as soon as he realized what had happened. That was a pretty tough situation though, so I don't blame him too much.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meanwhile, we've won 3 out of 4. Including a win where Hendrix played the entire 2nd half.

:lol:

Congrats you barley beat a team with less than 50 scholarship players . A team that had a walk on WR playing. Oh and Hendrix played because USC knocked Tommy out of the game. A team that finished ranked higher. USC was 6-1 in it's last seven , beat then #4 Stanford and beat a ranked team to finish the year. Notre was 2-2 to finish the year lost to Stanford and struggled to beat a terrible Rutgers team. One team is trending up.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willing to commit violations? This like that game where you whisper something in someones ear and you go down the line and the story changes more and more the further you go. Scroll back. The "violation" was a womans tennis player used a phone card to call home ( shes from another country). That is the violation USC " is willing to commit"? The player committed it. That's like saying Notre Dame condoned a player to have a fake girlfriend and use the sad story of the GF dying just to gain sympathy and Heisman votes. A Notre dame player did it so Notre dame commited it just like Reggie took money USC cheated. hypocrisy at it's finest.

Actually Notre Dame did condone it because they told him to not tell the truth about what had happened when they were notified by Teo because they wanted another Heisman winner.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats you barley beat a team with less than 50 scholarship players . A team that had a walk on WR playing. Oh and Hendrix played because USC knocked Tommy out of the game. A team that finished ranked higher. USC was 6-1 in it's last seven , beat then #4 Stanford and beat a ranked team to finish the year. Notre was 2-2 to finish the year lost to Stanford and struggled to beat a terrible Rutgers team. One team is trending up.

Also beat a Michigan State team that beat Stanford. . .

What's your point? Notre Dame has taken 3 of the last 4.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also beat a Michigan State team that beat Stanford. . .

What's your point? Notre Dame has taken 3 of the last 4.

I don't know I guess it would be the same point as me saying USC has won 9 out of the last 12.LOL. This year it will be 10 out of the last 13. I'd say that's a trend. lol

Gotta run catching a flight to Vegas . Great yapping with ya domers.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is out of control, what is the name of the thread...ND vs USC?

Go back to the past, argue it...blah, blah, blah...

Going forward, I like ND's chances. USC will be better though. We'll just see what happens.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand the people who say "oh you're not relevant" if your name isn't on people's most hated list, but honestly with Nebraska it has nothing to do with that.

The message board crowd (including myself) doesn't represent Nebraska and/or the program.

Nebraska has always won and lost the right way.

It's just a classy program. It's hard to hate on.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand the people who say "oh you're not relevant" if your name isn't on people's most hated list, but honestly with Nebraska it has nothing to do with that.

The message board crowd (including myself) doesn't represent Nebraska and/or the program.

Nebraska has always won and lost the right way.

It's just a classy program. It's hard to hate on.

Who?

Clemson and Nebraska...the 70 point club, ha.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is out of control, what is the name of the thread...ND vs USC?

Go back to the past, argue it...blah, blah, blah...

Going forward, I like ND's chances. USC will be better though. We'll just see what happens.

:tj:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who?

Clemson and Nebraska...the 70 point club, ha.

Nice edit.

tumblr_l3yrm2zwUG1qzaea0o1_500.jpg

2000_seaofred.jpg

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Touchdown Jesus raised his arms for the whole state of Nebraska that day.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can go back and forth all day...it's not fun no more. ND vs USC...

Sark is a great recruiter, but can he coach? UW experience was just ok. No doubt he'll have talent back at Trojan. Also of note, Mora is down the street...that dude is mad shady...he'll be a thorn in your side. I dislike Mora a lot...and ND has never lost to UCLA.

ND is putting together a winner. So Sark better hold his end of the bargain.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played Washington 3 times in two years while Sark was there. Bo said he was the best offensive play caller he's ever gone against.

Yes he can recruit, but it's not just that he's able to bring in big names, he brings in guys who fit what he's trying to do.

Obviously he's gonna have blue chippers falling into his lap, but just because they're the number 3 OT or Number 1 pro style QB in the country doesn't necessarily mean they fit the program.

This was Mack's problem at UT. Basically all that glitters is not gold.

He can recruit, but more importantly he can evaluate talent, develop said talent, and you bet your ass he can coach.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We can go back and forth all day...it's not fun no more. ND vs USC...

Sark is a great recruiter, but can he coach? UW experience was just ok. No doubt he'll have talent back at Trojan. Also of note, Mora is down the street...that dude is mad shady...he'll be a thorn in your side. I dislike Mora a lot...and ND has never lost to UCLA.

ND is putting together a winner. So Sark better hold his end of the bargain.

Not sure about Mora being shady, but he will continue to have UCLA making noise. I think Sark can coach. Folks don't really understand just how far down UW was when Sark took over. Apparently, it was almost Colorado bad.

Most Husky fans that I have talked to felt that Sark had them on the brink of 10 win seasons when USC came calling.

I really hope he holds up his end of the bargain too. I love it when the USC/ND game has both teams ranked and relevant. Just makes them a lot more fun.

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about Mora being shady, but he will continue to have UCLA making noise. I think Sark can coach. Folks don't really understand just how far down UW was when Sark took over. Apparently, it was almost Colorado bad.

Most Husky fans that I have talked to felt that Sark had them on the brink of 10 win seasons when USC came calling.

I really hope he holds up his end of the bargain too. I love it when the USC/ND game has both teams ranked and relevant. Just makes them a lot more fun.

Ok, now passed the bullshit...199-blah was years ago.

I may be wrong about Mora's shadiness, but think I am right...regardless USC's market has comp it hasn't had in a while. UCLA would be my Pac Poop pick in '14...over USC, Oregon, Stanford, etc...

Folks do understand how bad UW was...those folks are ND fans, Ty can hit the shit out of a golf ball though. Yes, UW was Ty Willingham bad.

TheEyesOfTexas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Team SEC not the individual teams just the conference junkies
2. Ou (rivals first of course)
3. Tamu
4. Florida- no real reason just don't care for them much
5. Ohio State

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Team SEC not the individual teams just the conference junkies
2. Ou (rivals first of course)
3. Tamu
4. Florida- no real reason just don't care for them much
5. Ohio State

I can't stand idiots that stroll in and use alts right out of the gate.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's what I thought, wasn't an honest mistake but a planned alt.

83801646_zps08063982.gif