• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name the top 5 programs that you cannot stand

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, now passed the bullshit...199-blah was years ago.

I may be wrong about Mora's shadiness, but think I am right...regardless USC's market has comp it hasn't had in a while. UCLA would be my Pac Poop pick in '14...over USC, Oregon, Stanford, etc...

Folks do understand how bad UW was...those folks are ND fans, Ty can hit the shit out of a golf ball though. Yes, UW was Ty Willingham bad.

Wasn't even as much about Willingham as it was about their AD at the time. Apparently, she was pretty bad and all but destroyed the UW program.

As for Mora, I don't know anything about him being shady because I haven't heard anything, so I honestly don't know if he is or not. Not sure that I'd take them over Oregon, they have a lot coming back and UCLA really hasn't shown an ability to stay with them for more than a half.

Stanford is losing ALOT. I see USC as a bit of wild-card. If we play to the level of our talent, USC could win the PAC. However, depth will be an issue because of the sanctions. When the inevitable injuries hit, the replacements will have to show they can step up.

ASU will likely be a threat too. They may have finally shaken those late season crashes that were almost a tradition for them.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. West Georgia-luck luck and more luck + thugs and constant deals with the devil
2. Tennessee-they suck and I still hate them
3. LSU-they just don't give up
4. USC-not sure why I just don't like them
5. Ohio State- the northern version of West Georgia(thugs and luck)

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. West Georgia-luck luck and more luck + thugs and constant deals with the devil
2. Tennessee-they suck and I still hate them
3. LSU-they just don't give up
4. USC-not sure why I just don't like them
5. Ohio State- the northern version of West Georgia(thugs and luck)

That's just hurtful and mean!!:bawling:

And after we gave you your new OC too!!:lol:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect I had to put a decent team there because I don't really hate any teams other than the other 4 listed. So, my hate for USC is respectful :suds:

:lol: Just having a little fun. I'm not much for hating teams either (except ND and UCLA of course)!!:suds:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VPI-idiotic hypocritical fan base
Pitt-they just don't care about football up there
Ohia St-
ND-I hate them
Miam-a -U know why

Special shout out to all the bandwagon UNC basketball "fans". I hate you too.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We played Washington 3 times in two years while Sark was there. Bo said he was the best offensive play caller he's ever gone against.
Yes he can recruit, but it's not just that he's able to bring in big names, he brings in guys who fit what he's trying to do.

Obviously he's gonna have blue chippers falling into his lap, but just because they're the number 3 OT or Number 1 pro style QB in the country doesn't necessarily mean they fit the program.

This was Mack's problem at UT. Basically all that glitters is not gold.

He can recruit, but more importantly he can evaluate talent, develop said talent, and you bet your ass he can coach.

you do know that is coach speak don't you? What else is he going to say? Im sure he said Bielema or whoever the Wisconsin OC was during the b1g title game when they hung 70 was also the best offensive coach he's gone against.

Sark had some talent up in Seattle, only got to 8 wins once. USC will be a 9-10 win team with him but that is only because USC automatically gets 4-5 star players and their schedule sets up for a 9 win season. But I don't see USC as PAC-12 champs anytime soon.

Washington will even surpass the Trojans with Petersen, IMO the PAC hierarchy in the near future

Oregon
Stanford
UCLA
Washington/Arizona State

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do know that is coach speak don't you? What else is he going to say? Im sure he said Bielema or whoever the Wisconsin OC was during the b1g title game when they hung 70 was also the best offensive coach he's gone against.

Sark had some talent up in Seattle, only got to 8 wins once. USC will be a 9-10 win team with him but that is only because USC automatically gets 4-5 star players and their schedule sets up for a 9 win season. But I don't see USC as PAC-12 champs anytime soon.

Washington will even surpass the Trojans with Petersen, IMO the PAC hierarchy in the near future

Oregon
Stanford
UCLA
Washington/Arizona State

Well, that seals it. USC will be back to dominating the conference next season.

For the rest of the teams in OD's post: My condolences!!:yahoo:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon
Stanford
UCLA
Washington/Arizona State

I'm seeing zero percent reality and 100 percent hopes and dreams in your post. So basically exactly like every single other post you've ever made.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so if I had to give a definitive list with a brief explanation for each one..

Michigan - We're the '97 national champs. We have a Sears trophy. You have an Associated Press paper weight. Good day sir.

Missouri - Shut the fuck up about '07 and '08.

stfu.jpg

Notre Dame - It's between them, Michigan and Texas for "T-Shirt Fan U"

Colorado - LOL

Texas - Stands for everything that is wrong with college football.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri - Shut the fuck up about '07 and '08.

Can they talk about 03 and 05?

What is the big deal about 07 and 08?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can they talk about 03 and 05?

What is the big deal about 07 and 08?

Of course they can. Just about anybody can talk about beating Nebraska in the last 10 years. Texas fans make a living off of it.

In actuality, they're not big accomplishments in the overall scope of CFB.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami--List all the State Penns. in this country and you'll find at least one former Miami player in every jail.

Texas--Their fans arrogance

Colorado--Their fans period

South Carolina--Actually just their coach. For a coach that's only managed two loss seasons, he talks a lot of bullshit

ND--They have their own TV football deal and more power to them but if you going to be independent--do it in ALL sports.