• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name the top 5 programs that you cannot stand

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Oregon State fans are hating us, along with North Carolina and Oregon, and the list goes on, we must be doing something right.

By the way, have no idea what you were trying to say. . .

I understand your problem, the nuns beat your brains in to much as a child. No worries, I believe "ObieCare" covers brain scans too.

As for ND football...when was the last decent Bowl Game you ever won? Seriously? Game?

Spose it was the "boner ref call" of a game against Stanford before you boys got blown out by Bama. Maybe THIS year your team has a "Rudie" year?:laugh3:

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOLZ @ the domers here, there like the GOPers going down in flames right now in a game of poker...think they better "fold" their pair-o-kings hand to my "aces" over eights hand now before they throw ALL their chips into the pot to early.

You talk funny, it's ok. You aren't high on "Domers"? Oregon State fan huh? Please, explain your hate for the "Domers". What is a GOPer?

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there anyway to post pictures that don't look like drywall? If so somebody let this dude know.

You're also irrelevant.

Big-Cup-of-Shut-The-Fuck-Up_o_94445.jpg

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this isn't trolling or self hate, fucking ban me forever. It makes no sense. Is this a totally fucked human or AI, I don't know. It is just dumb and I mean bullet in the head dumb or kicked in the head by a bull dumb. And that is sad, I've seen it. I feel for the individual, but just walk into a bus and end it, if you don't understand the difference.

Anybody want to translate, please? Much appreciated.

:noidea:

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Wisconsin
2. Notre Dame
3. Florida
4. Auburn
5. Michigan

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Oregon- it's just a way of life
2. LSU - Lester the ******er Miles
3. Texas- like Cowboy fans they live way to much in the past
4. USC- Just moved into my top 5 with Sark heading there
5. Miami- They win with "thug U" then decide to get morals, never the same again

LOL. There was actually a internal research study performed on why so many Oregon fans are dicks. While for any PAC fan whose had to deal with them, nothing in this document surprises anyone, especially if you torture yourself by watching a game at Autzen, but at least everyone else in college sports can understand it now. Got love these parts of it as well. It reads like the shit that goes down at 3rd world soccer matches.

Students witness fans taunting and yelling at opposing fans,
making personal attacks against others, urinating in public and fighting with other fans.
According to focus group participants, fan behavior at Autzen Stadium is aggressive because
Duck fans have “the mass” to back them up and have home field advantage. When asked if there
was a solution to curb negative fan behavior, many in the focus group said, “It was a lost cause”.

In 2009, Sports Illustrated held a college football conference poll for all the major
conferences in the Bowl Championship Series (BCS). The poll asked which college had the
rudest fans for visitors and which college fans were the most polite. The University of Oregon
was rated the worst fans in both polls. Oregon was voted to have the rudest fans at 26.2 percent.
Duck fans were also voted last on politeness with 2.6 percent.

According to ejection data from the games provided, in 2010-2011 there was
a total of 611 ejections from Oregon Duck football games.

Reasons for ejections vary from alcohol, drug
possession, urinating in public, fighting, harassment, assault, minor in possession, theft of
services and misuse of tickets. Hospitalizations occur but DPS did not make detailed
information available.

Some participants mentioned that health issues are a concern among fans. Smoking
marijuana in the student section can affect fans who have asthma. Others noticed that some fans
had no respect for the people around them and they would urinate in the stands or push people
off the bleachers to create more space.
:clap:

http://gunkang.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/duck-fan-civility.pdf

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Texas- destroyed the Big12
2. OSU- loser fans
3. LSU- loser coach
4. aTm- cotton bowl
5. Oregon- the whore of cfb

NDKane21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cheating whore from Notre Dame (Missy Conboy) really helps move Notre Dame up on my list. Before that witch I respected ND.

You should, the whore has put her sloppy nipple in your mouth three of the last four years.

I'd respect her...but must be sour.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should, the whore has put her sloppy nipple in your mouth three of the last four years.

I'd respect her...but must be sour.

Love the SC vrs ND smack talk. Makes me even happier when SC wins the yearly game and adds to the sadness when they lose.
Questions and observations
Oregon State fan asked a very good question irish fans just skipped over. You're "relevant" according to most your fan base. But when is the last time you won a high profile big boy bowl game game? Try giving an answer.

You ND fans keep saying " yeah but we played with our 3rd-4th string QB". If your QB started like 20 games in the previous three years and was named the starter at the beginning of the season and started all your games and no other QB on the roster beat him out ( you did have at lest a couple of other scholarship QBs on the roster right?). How can you say you played your whole season with your 3rd fourth string QB? It's the coaches fourth year right? If your coach is starting someone who sucks and dones't have someone better on the roster then can you really use it as an excuse? You guys make it sound like your starter broke his leg in the opener and his backup tore up his knee in the second game . That is legit using your third stringer.

Yes you've won three out of four from USC. I hate saying it but it's true. Also true that SC has two 10 win seasons during that span and ND only having one. despite the sanctions and the coaching changes USC actually finished ranked higher this year with three different head coaches. So as much as these past years have sucked for us SC fans ND really hasn't done much at all. sanctions almost done and a full roster coming next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the SC vrs ND smack talk. Makes me even happier when SC wins the yearly game and adds to the sadness when they lose.
Questions and observations
Oregon State fan asked a very good question irish fans just skipped over. You're "relevant" according to most your fan base. But when is the last time you won a high profile big boy bowl game game? Try giving an answer.

You ND fans keep saying " yeah but we played with our 3rd-4th string QB". If your QB started like 20 games in the previous three years and was named the starter at the beginning of the season and started all your games and no other QB on the roster beat him out ( you did have at lest a couple of other scholarship QBs on the roster right?). How can you say you played your whole season with your 3rd fourth string QB? It's the coaches fourth year right? If your coach is starting someone who sucks and dones't have someone better on the roster then can you really use it as an excuse? You guys make it sound like your starter broke his leg in the opener and his backup tore up his knee in the second game . That is legit using your third stringer.

Yes you've won three out of four from USC. I hate saying it but it's true. Also true that SC has two 10 win seasons during that span and ND only having one. despite the sanctions and the coaching changes USC actually finished ranked higher this year with three different head coaches. So as much as these past years have sucked for us SC fans ND really hasn't done much at all. sanctions almost done and a full roster coming next year.

Nice try dodging the fact that Notre Dame has won 3 of the last 4.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we'll just have to console ourselves with having won 9 of the last 12!!:whistle:

You mean in the period of time when you were caught for cheating?

Take away the cheating, and we dominate USC. Just look at the overall record, and what has happened the last 4 season.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try dodging the fact that Notre Dame has won 3 of the last 4.

USC is 10 & 6 against the Domers in the BCS era, I know " what have you done for me lately" However, USC has played ND severely handcuffed the past 3 years due to scholarship reduction. Wouldn't you Domers want to hang your hat on beating a full strength team?

College Football Trivia

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take away the cheating, and we dominate USC. Just look at the overall record, and what has happened the last 4 season.

They don't teach much in the way of language arts at ND, do they? If they did, you'd know that USC did not cheat.

ND fan excuse making is reaching epic levels!! You guys have become the fat 50 year old former prom queen insisting she's still pretty and popular!!:lol:

Additionally, Reggie Bush was on the team for 3 USC wins. How do you explain the other 6?

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice advantage to ND to get to pick USC's punishment. Had SC been given a fair punishment the last 4 seasons wouldn't have gone so well for ND. I honestly don't understand how any ND fan can be proud of their school's participation in giving out unrepresented penalties.